Custom Fire Emblem Lord

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:35 AM

Alright, I need a fire emblem lord, to put in my game. Here are some rules: must use axes or swords, or if magic user light or anima. Major Credit will be given. Also, must have attack, movement/select and critical. Thanks in advance. (already have a dark magic lord, so plz don't make a guy who uses dark. Lances are Okay, just not my favorite. :( )
98% of the teenage population has smoked, if you are one of the proud 2% that never will, put this in your sig.

#2 chaz13

chaz13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4214 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image

This ok?

On a more serious note...

We need a lot more information. What on earth is a fire emblem lord, what size? what colours? what animations if any? etc

#3 DexHolland

DexHolland

GMC Member

• 85 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:28 PM

Here you go:

He's 0x0

Like it?

#4 Kayos

Kayos

Templater

• GMC Member
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

Does it have to based from an existing FE sprite or do we need to start from scratch?

-\\< Archer Shipyards >//-

<\\ Is Now Open //>

<\\ Click On The Signature Above //>

#5 chaz13

chaz13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4214 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

Sorry if you found my post offensive by the way, i was just trying to get the details so i could draw it for you :huh:

DexHolland on the other hand, if you're not posting to help, then don't post at all. Hell, your post was the same as mine but minus the helpful information and humour.

#6 DexHolland

DexHolland

GMC Member

• 85 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

Yeah I really shouldnt do that but we do need some more information.

#7 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

Heres an example :GM123: No I did not find your posts offensive, I just thought people who replied to this would know what fire emblem is. Its a turn-based strategy. It can be your own or an edit.

Edited by anthasu1, 05 April 2008 - 01:09 PM.

98% of the teenage population has smoked, if you are one of the proud 2% that never will, put this in your sig.

#8 DexHolland

DexHolland

GMC Member

• 85 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

Aah thats easier to work from =D

Ill give it a go ive I find time between my uber revision for my GCSE's :GM123:

#9 lavaj

lavaj

GMC Member

• 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

Ahh... I see you're still getting lords for your game there anthasu1. I'm still trying to figure out the coding for a Fire Emblem game. :P

#10 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:12 AM

Yeah, still getting lords. If anyone has any questions that can message me. Or you can just ask here.

#11 Sarobando

Sarobando

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

Hello, I'm new, I've been playing Fire Emblem for ages and am an accomlished spriter. If you wish, for major credit, I will make you an FE lord sprite sheet. If you do, I need to know exactly what weapon you need most and if you want me to make the upgraded lord. Also I need to know if you want it from scratch of not.

Edited by Sarobando, 24 April 2008 - 10:21 PM.

#12 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

Finally, someone who acn actually sprite and know what fire emblem is :skull: anyways, what I need has changed. I need a lance-wielding character with a glaive looking lance. Anyways, yes it would be awesome if you could make the upgraded sprites. Ill leave the rest up to you. Posted Image Heres the portrait. In case it helps. He should have kinda medium armor and a fast attack. Thanks so much :)

#13 Sarobando

Sarobando

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:57 PM

I'll set right to work. Can Ephraim be the base sprite? Expect it to be done in a few days

#14 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

I'll set right to work. Can Ephraim be the base sprite? Expect it to be done in a few days

Yeah, he can. Just make the upgrade off of a horse :) Its going to be a hector-like character strong, but kinda slow. But dont make him look like hector.

#15 treebark

treebark

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:35 AM

here is one i made in 10 min. -_- Posted Image

Im not sure if it is exactly what you wanted but i used the resource you had and edited it (w/o the horse). :(

the one on the left's hair is more like the one in the sprite with the horse that you posted the right one is just the one with the red armour's hair.

i hope it works for you.

~treebark :(

#16 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

Im sorry, but did you understand what I was asking? I was asking for a sprite sheet of him attacking like the one I put as an example. Except he shouldnt have a horse. I made that portrait myself, although I might use the shoulder pad design you used. Thanks for trying. :(

#17 treebark

treebark

GMC Member

• 63 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:27 AM

srry i did it wrong i get cunfuzuled easily :unsure:

#18 anthasu1

anthasu1

GMC Member

• 79 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:09 AM

srry i did it wrong i get cunfuzuled easily :medieval:

Thats fine. Its a great variation of the armor though. I was looking for more of an attacking sprite sheet though, like the one I posted.

#19 The Lone Rogue

The Lone Rogue

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:29 PM

Hey I've been playing FE since i foulnd out about it.
If you don't mind i'd like a copy of the characters you have (speaking to anthasu1) so i can see and posibly use them in my own game.
Does any one know how i can make my own FE based game? i've tried with flash and failed at least four times.(speaking to anyone)

Thank you
The Lone Rogue

Edited by The Lone Rogue, 14 October 2009 - 06:31 PM.

#20 titansfury

titansfury

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:20 AM

Hey, I made a lord sprite for him but i don't know how to post the image. If you can tell me that would be great

Titansfury

I'm new here :)

#21 crozier

crozier

GMC Member

• 267 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:56 PM

Save the image.
Go to www.imageshack.com
Select the option upload the image
click ok (or it may be continue)
Copy the top box. example www.imageshack.com/bkaldkimage889
Then go to this topic and write a post and press paste. Once you have finished your post it should be avaliable to everyone.
Welcome to the forum.