- Precise 3D Mouse Collisions!!!
- Check whether or not the mouse is actually pointing to a 3d object that is drawn while in d3d mode, used for accurate collision checking, in games like command and conquer: generals and world of war craft!!!
- Game Maker 7
- It uses D3D functions, so yes, you need registered
- This is a .gmk file (Gm7 only)
- Very easy to use, just download the file, and read the comments
3-26-08: I changed the size of the first view so that it would run faster while drawing 3-d models (this is especially useful if you have a lot of models)
I added a sky object to the example, it shows that other objects wont interfere with the detection, no matter what color it is!
Note: Anytime i post updates, that means that i uploaded a new file with the same name, so their is no new link, its always the same one.
Please give me credit if you use this!!
This example can have up to 16,194,277 Objects being checked, but anything more than that will cause objects to overlap (not like anyone would put 16 million objects in their game anyways)
New download link:
If The Main Download Link Doesnt Work, Try This Alternate Mirror:
January 31st 2009
- Added a custom model, sky tinting/coloring, fog, and gravity
Edited by dk81584, 31 January 2009 - 09:15 PM.