Anti decompiling solution!
-With Bat_To_Exe_converter made by www.f2ko.de
B2E (bat_to_exe) converter is a program that will protect all your games from being decompiled! Not only it will assamble a new exe from a batch (.bat) file, it will also compress the exe and reduce it's size drastically. We won't stop here, it will protect your resources from being extracted from a game. Newly found, it also protects your games from being run in debug mode! This handy program can be found at:
HOW CAN I USE IT? :
1. Open the B2E after you extract it from a downloaded zip file.
2. In a ''Batch file'' field, fill in, or browse your file's name and directory. Make sure to change the extension to bat, or to fill in the file as an .exe
3. Skip the incude field
4. Iconfile, well... Just browse in an icon file you want your game to have.
5. Save as is where do you want to save the file and with which name.
6. The additional information is for entering your game's version, company name, copyright info, etc.etc.etc...
7. Make surethat console application is marked, instead of ghost one.
8. Finally, press decompile.
Ta-Dah! Your file gets compressed, assambled, encrypted and alot smaller. It even protected your resources from extraction. If you want to make sure your resources are safe, download this nifty program:
I didn't made this file, and I don't take the responsibility of any damages that happen to your games. But I an guarantee your games are fully safe now, and that the decompilers won't decompile that game ever again. I only used a bit of common sense to have an idea to assamble a game in different program than game maker. I don't need any credits, but you should credit B2E converter, or www.f2ko.de in any game that gets protected this way.
Edited by krele, 25 March 2008 - 04:19 PM.