Chao Life

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 koltonaugust

koltonaugust

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

And I'll repeat myself. There IS a smartness level. Take a newborn chao and try to give it a hat. It will throw it away. Give it a skull dog and try it again. The chao will put the hat on.

And that, in essence, is the smartness level.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats not a smartness level.

Thats not even smartness, Its a function in the game.

If it was a level, then your chao would gain levels and get the new dance or whatever thats there

but that doesn't happen, Your school has stuff randomly so if it was really levels he wouldn't gain random stuff, he would gain set dances or stuff.

There is no smartness level, case closed

Anyways, I'm gonna play this game in windowed mode then (maybe) give a rating for it :)

Edit: Needs some work in places but its alright -_-

there is smartness in the game (im not sure about a level) but the hat thing has nothing to do with it. the 2 hidden stats are smartness and luck. Smartness is used in the race with the memorizing the picture then picking it up and you can get smarter by giving your chao BLUE animals (im not sure which though) ex. raccoon. luck is with the jerk in a box the thing that hits your chao down for a LONG time if you think there is none of those 2 stats you are an idiot because those things in the race are not random why would i NEVER get hit by them? plus when my chao reincarnated it kept getting hit by them (because of the stats). wait the hat thing might have something to do with it...i have a chaos chao (does this game allow chaos chao?)

Edited by koltonaugust, 13 December 2008 - 08:59 PM.

#32 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1956 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:04 AM

In SA2B, there wasn't an actual display of the chao's smartness, but it was considered a "skill".

About the sim, all three download links don't work. :( Should you make another mirror, please?

#33 Shining_Saber

Shining_Saber

Top Gundam

• 610 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

I love Chaos! I cant wait to play. (and as in "Chaos" I mean plural of Chao"

Chao is already plural.

-stupidity-. Their is no -stupidity- Smartness and luck stats.

Actually, in SA2B, there was smartness, and it helped your Chao figure out puzzles and stuff faster in races.

Edited by Shining_Saber, 15 January 2009 - 05:54 PM.

#34 daman123125

daman123125

AZN Game Programmer

• GMC Member
  • 1956 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 04:32 AM

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle had the best Chao Garden than all the rest.

Oh, and I finally played the game! It's really good, but two problems...

When my chao turned into a shoe(very strange lol), I pressed T for it to watch TV, but it just kept running in circles around the TV, and it didn't happen when it was still a chao.

When I finally got it turned into an Ultimate Chao by the Guru, my chao got stuck inside the Guru because of it's big wings, then I had to start over again with the shoe and finally back to an Ultimate Chao standing farther away from the Guru...do one thing: CHANGE THE MASK(or bounding box if it doesn't have a mask)!

Edited by daman123125, 24 January 2009 - 04:33 AM.

#35 AntonHuckleberry

AntonHuckleberry

GMC Member

• 38 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

Yeah, Sonic Unleashed had a mini level thing where you collect chao...thats not quite the same Sega!

Thanks for pointing out the bugs, there is a mask that stays the same not matter what you are (when you can control your chao) so I'll have to look into that a put up some bug fixes

Thanks for all your comments!

#36 impulse102

impulse102

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:52 AM

:D :huh: :) :P :( I have compact version, but if exit chao garden it has lags.I want to download full version, but link broken.

#37 AntonHuckleberry

AntonHuckleberry

GMC Member

• 38 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

New link is now up, enjoy the full version!

#38 bowlda

bowlda

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:38 AM

Im glad to see that chao havnt been totally forgotten, they were so fun in the sonic games!

#39 LemonadeCube

LemonadeCube

GMC Member

• 3 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:15 PM

creative and fun to play too... :P

graphic are pretty nice and I like the bg music
plus I dont find anything that I dont like about this game for now...

give it 8/10

#40 nightmaren00

nightmaren00

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle had the best Chao Garden than all the rest.

Oh, and I finally played the game! It's really good, but two problems...

When my chao turned into a shoe(very strange lol), I pressed T for it to watch TV, but it just kept running in circles around the TV, and it didn't happen when it was still a chao.

When I finally got it turned into an Ultimate Chao by the Guru, my chao got stuck inside the Guru because of it's big wings, then I had to start over again with the shoe and finally back to an Ultimate Chao standing farther away from the Guru...do one thing: CHANGE THE MASK(or bounding box if it doesn't have a mask)!

How do you turn into a shoe / get the green emerald?

#41 redfid

redfid

GMC Member

• 33 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

This game is awsome so far i found no errors 20/10

#42 Karjam

Karjam

GMC Member

• 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

Can you please use a different download provider for this game? I found it very difficult downloading this game (I have a dial-up and am using "Downthemall!" do download this game).

#43 Duagueelign

Duagueelign

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:32 PM

Name:tyler
Type: n/r/r advance sonic chao, but orange
Favorite food: chao fruit

#44 fergyvivapinata

fergyvivapinata

GMC Member

• 98 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

Did anyone else lag insanely on the map? It took 5 seconds per reaction of the mouse. It was actually impossible to access the shop.

#45 brianp

brianp

Brian Prestley

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 28 September 2010 - 12:03 AM

It looks cool but I can't open rar's.
Could you put in in zip possibly?

#46 zigazav

zigazav

GMC Member

• 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:23 AM

The Real Chao Raising Simulator

EDIT (the third): Thanks for the info of broken links, new ones have been added. Be on the lookout for future games!

EDIT (the second): Now that I'm back home, Ive been able to make Chao Life v1.1, fixed the bugs, added a few bits here and there and theres even a few more secret chao. Joy!

EDIT: More download links due to problems, thanks for letting me know. Unfortunatly I cant change the bugs in the game as I only have access to the exe on my laptop. I'll make the changes once I go back home.

Hello everyone

I have created a game that allows you to create and play as a Chao. You can play games, collect rings, enter competitions, customise your garden, watch T.V, visit a plastic surgeon and everything else you would expect from a light-hearted childs game!

As your Chao gets older and you improve its stats with food and/or Chaos Drives, it will transform based on its type (Hero, Neutral and Dark,) and also its stats. There are over 30 different types of Chao to be, and you can even include your own...what will you become?

Here are some Screenshots below:
http://i67.photobuck...y/Screeny12.jpg
http://i67.photobuck...ry/Screeny2.jpg
http://i67.photobuck...ry/Screeny3.jpg
http://i67.photobuck...ry/Screeny4.jpg
http://i67.photobuck...ry/Screeny8.jpg

Feel free to leave any comments, whether they are positive or negative.
Enjoy!

Download -
Link 1 (full version):
-Click Here-
Link 2 (Compact):
-Or Click Here-

Uh, Full version link doesn't work anymore. Could you PM me a different link to full version? If not, upload the Full version somewhere else, Megaupload doesn't work. I really want the full version of Chao Life! I lost it on my old computer, and now I don't have it on my newer computer. Please fix this!

#47 coolatrell

coolatrell

GMC Member

• 2 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

PLZ MAKE NEW DOWNLOAD LINK PLZ!!! megaupload was banned :(

#48 coolatrell

coolatrell

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

PLZ PLZ PLZ make a new link mega upload was shut down i really wanna play the full verison PLZ!!!!!!!!

#49 Spikeball

Spikeball

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

PLZ PLZ PLZ make a new link mega upload was shut down i really wanna play the full verison PLZ!!!!!!!!

I too would love to play your game, and would appreciate a functional download link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users