GM Bassmod replaces JBFMOD, as it has much more accurate module playback than FMOD has. There are now a number of MOD DLLs around, but none have yet made it to an extension. This extension contains all the features you need for MOD playback:
- Add MODs as resources to your games
- Support for MOD, S3M, XM and IT
- Playback from any position in the song
- Control global volume, instrument volume, channel volume, amplification and panning separation
- Advanced playback options such as repeat, surround, ramping and interpolation
- Retrieve playback status, time, length, rows, instruments samples
- Detect what instruments and notes are played realtime
- MO3 support for strong file compression
- Small application footprint (100 Kb)
- Help file documentation
- Available for Game Maker 6, 7 and 8
Download the GM Bassmod DLL package (110 Kb)
If you want to see a demonstration of Bassmod, see La Piccola Pianola in action.
Edited by Smarty, 08 January 2010 - 01:07 PM.