Advanced Users Posting Guidelines
This forum is for discussing advanced GML coding techniques and resolving complex programming problems. All posters here must have reasonable programming experience and capability. DO NOT post topics asking for code or examples.
Provide Sample Code
- You must provide a sample of the GML code you are using for whatever reason you are posting. Be as descriptive as possible; providing as much relevant information as you can and explaining clearly what you are hoping to achieve. With any problems try to reduce them to specific code, and explain clearly what the issue is.
- Indent your code using an accepted standard (here) and use CODE tags as this makes it much easier for other people to understand your code and improves your chances of getting responses.
Use Descriptive Titles
- Topic titles should give readers a good idea of what's inside. You should not be posting topics with names just like "Is this possible?"... or "how can I do this?" These will be removed.
- All posts -- including replies -- must be written clearly. If you cannot use reasonable spelling, grammar and punctuation, then DON'T post here. If you have difficulty with English, ask another member to help.
Post in the Correct Place
- Make sure your post fits all these requirements before posting here. Also DO NOT POST A DUPLICATE OF YOUR TOPIC WHICH YOU HAVE POSTED IN ANOTHER FORUM. If you posted a topic elsewhere and then you feel afterwards that your post better suited in this forum then please report your post and ask for a moderator to move it here.