This extension package contains advanced GML functions to read information from the Windows Registry. The package has a lot more functionality than the built-in registry functions of Game Maker:
* Can read all of the registry value types, including "multi-strings".
* Can enumerate all values and subkeys of a particular key.
* Can check whether a particular key or value exists.
* Can determine the type of a particular value.
* Automatically detects whether to expand environment strings, if not specified by the user.
* Automatically detects whether a value is stored in little- or big-endian format, if not specified by the user.
* Allows to access performance data.
* Does not require any write access rights to read a key, like the built-in functions of Game Maker do.
* Contains an HTML help file.
Download it at:
Feedback is appreciated!
Edited by Blijbol, 10 August 2009 - 03:55 PM.