#1 CoolGamrSms

CoolGamrSms

Scorching Strings Maker

• GMC Member
  • 1499 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:31 PM

Posted Image
(Yes, it's back from the dead again!)

Hey everyone, CoolGamrSms here. Anyone who remembers this project probably also remembers how long I've been working on it. For those that don't, well, it's been almost 6 years of on and off work. From rewrites to corrupted saves to just plain laziness, the game's been through a lot. However, I'm happy to say that it's finally nearing completion. There's just one problem: the game lacks one important thing: content. This is where you come in. The game is going to be packaged with a song creation tool that allows you to chart notes for your favorite songs and export them to the web for others to download, play, and rate. While this should help with the content problem, it doesn't completely solve it. I *do* still need some content to package with the game, and I have some original songs created by GMC members specifically for the game. While charting songs isn't necessarily difficult, it does require a decent amount of time that I just don't have. That's why I'm asking you to help me out and chart a song or two for me. There won't be any payment, but I can offer some perks. But first, here's a bit of proof that the game is in fact almost done:

Posted Image
(Erm, maybe those weren't the best color choices for the player. Ah well.)

So, back to those perks. I know it's not much, but anyone who helps out with this project will be given credit, and I plan to add a secret guitar that is only available to people who help with this. I also will award a secret badge on the website. Like I said, I know it's not very much, but I would very much appreciate the help, and it will allow me to finish the game faster.

Tl;dr: I need people to plot the notes for a few songs for a Guitar Hero-esque game.

If you're interested in helping, PM me and I'll send you a copy of the song editor. Thanks for reading my post!

~CoolGamrSms

Edited by CoolGamrSms, 19 November 2012 - 05:31 AM.

Help me finally finish my game! Click Here!
Tri-Level Dice | Icon Editor | Don't Die (GMC Jam)

Posted Image

#2 Ablach Blackrat

Ablach Blackrat

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 1215 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:45 PM

Legally requested bump.

#3 ragarnak

ragarnak

GMC Member