#1 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:34 AM

:wacko: Introductory
Jump from planet to planet as you guide the Mubbly creatures, and use them as an army to defeat the Frozzd. 12 levels, a boss, many different enemies, and great music.

:GM045: Core Information
Title: Frozzd
Genre/Category: Platformer/exploration
Download Size: 5.7 MB
Game File-Type: Stand-Alone Executable
Resolution: No Change, Windowed
Current Version: v1.0
Written In: :GM7: Registered
GM Function-Types Used:
* Alpha Mapping

:GM069: Game Description
In Frozzd you play as an astronaut and together with King Mubbly you can free other Mubblies (the orange creatures). It has 360° gravity inspired my Mario Galaxy. There are many different planets, and each level introduces a new enemy. This is also my Winter Competition entry.

:blink: In-Game Screenshots
Posted Image

Posted Image

Play: http://www.yoyogames...ames/show/20523

I recommend you play through Instant Play, but if you don't want to there's a download link somewhere at the bottom of the page. EDIT: Be sure to unzip it right, the music should be in a separate folder.

:wacko: Final Comments
Please enjoy, and please leave me a rating. Thanks!

Edited by 2Dcube, 16 January 2008 - 07:58 PM.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#2 Innervision Games

Innervision Games

GMC Member

• 12 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:46 AM

Very nice game! Very well put together and runs smooth and the music suits so i give it a 5/5.

#3 Xtreme Games

Xtreme Games

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 22 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 23 December 2007 - 10:02 AM

This a really cool game you, nice graphics, game and music is all right I supposed 10/10

#4 C-Ator9

C-Ator9

GMC Member

• 147 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:37 PM

I really enjoyed playing this game! I got perfect everywhere and I defeated the final boss (which was quite easy).

I think this game is very well put together, and deserves a 9/10 (no game is perfect).

#5 TGOC

TGOC

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 04:17 PM

I would have to say this is probably the best in the competition. I beat it though I played for awhile very consistently. The King Frozzd fellow was quite easy. Very good game.

#6 coolist

coolist

The Coolist

• 913 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 05:37 PM

Holy crap! That was a sick game, just like all of yours :blink: 10/10

Edited by coolist, 23 December 2007 - 05:38 PM.

#7 jimmyjames

jimmyjames

Pixel-Chasers.com

• 305 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:32 PM

Amazing Game.
-GM5-

#8 Sulfuric

Sulfuric

Nintendo Worshiper

• 1353 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:45 PM

I'd say this is on the way of either winning or getting within the top five of the competition. Good luck, though I don't know how much you really need :blink:.

That engine is amazing (even though there are a few glitches with it, but you never get stuck). I had ideas on how to do regular spheres like that, but irregular objects :wacko:. That must have taken a lot of code.

Posted Image
Check out my website (above) for finished and upcoming games.
Solar Blue-The Mansion-God's Watch
Note: My name has changed. My old name was STARFOXROX.

#9 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

can you please upload game to some other host? for some reason i can't dload it (says that dload time has expired) and instant play is messed up (thats because of my browser). please?

david

#10 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

can you please upload game to some other host? for some reason i can't dload it (says that dload time has expired) and instant play is messed up (thats because of my browser). please?

david

Mirror
Please extract int he right way, the music files need to be in a subfolder called "music".

If you can use Instant Play, I really recommend that. If you do play oflline please still leave me a rating on the site. Thanks!

Thanks for the great comments, everyone seems to enjoy it. I'm really glad.

Edited by 2Dcube, 23 December 2007 - 09:20 PM.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#11 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:35 PM

tnx, for the mirror. i've tried it and i'm impressed. well, that's not that suprisingly, considering who made it :wacko: i really like the idea of gravities. but must admit, that i just can't (yet) get used to this gravity-i'm afraid i'm gonna fall down :blink:

so far so good. it seems i've found new game to play in these short vacations, hehe.

david

#12 daz

daz

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 804 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

Yeah it was great and I beat it. But, I had two times when I was jumping around and my guy just shot off to some random thing. I'm talking like a missile, he just flew off past 4 platforms and into one xD

#13 Mailas

Mailas

Send in the Mail

• GMC Member
  • 5900 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

This game is............whats the word?

omQasih.jpg

#14 100michael

100michael

The dutch noob

• 422 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

This game is............whats the word?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it was "Cool" :P

#15 Mailas

Mailas

Send in the Mail

• GMC Member
  • 5900 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:24 AM

Yea thats the one!
Guys vote for this game! This guy deserves a vote!

omQasih.jpg

#16 blue_moon

blue_moon

GMC Member

• 626 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:36 PM

I loved this. Simple 9/10.
Pros:
>great enemy variety
>gravity was great, I always fall of stages in regular platformers
>nice sequence of stages
>the way the Mubblies follow you
Cons:
>mainly the ending, as it was anti-climatic, and the last stage was too easy
>the lack of a real menu, and the lack of an ending sequence

EDIT:
I was pretty disappointed by the ending.

Edited by blue_moon, 24 December 2007 - 08:31 PM.

If I were to compare Game Maker to say, various natural disasters, it would be a mud slide.

#17 miky

miky

GMC Member

• 1023 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:19 PM

10/10.

It's not quite perfect, but 95% rounds up to 10/10.

The menu is mouse-controlled and the game is keyboard-controlled, but it doesn't really matter.

The controls are a tiny bit annoying sometimes, but mostly they just make it more fun.

You also used the default Game Maker message boxes, which is almost never a good thing. They're crap.

Those are all minor things, though, so I still rated it 10/10. The graphics are simple, cute and really nice-looking, the soundtrack is amazing, and the concept is innovative and fun.

#18 pngnman

pngnman

GMC Member

• 178 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

This is an amazingly good game. Congratulations 2d cube!!! :D

#19 Torak

Torak

GMC Member

• 494 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:02 AM

Very good game, although the transforring from planet to planet would some times through me every where. The graphics were extremly good. In away it reminded me of Pikmin... But the last boss was a bit to easy if you didnt move no one would try and attack you.

Overal 9.8/10

#20 r1k

r1k

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3011 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:29 AM

Wow great game, but I expected that from you. This is the only game from the competition Ive tried so far, and its very impressive. As people already said the last boss was easy, but oh well. I liked how the mubbly guys had little speech bubbles, it gave them a little character. Nice engine as well, and well done unique gameplay. I kind of wish there was a puase button (or was there?) cause you cant stop in the middle of a level or your temperature would drop to 0. Thats not very important though.

link down

#21 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

Awe inspiring as always. Definitely one of your best games so far! Congrats on another quality release. Plays really nice & smooth & graphics are top notch!
Very best of luck in the compo with this! Tho` I suspect it won`t win cos even tho` it is a great game, it doesn`t reeeally scream "winter" to me (the compo`s theme) & also is *ahem* "heavily inspired" by an existing game (rather than being truly original).. you`ll be robbed of points cos of both of those methinx.
Apart from that, TRULY AMAZING GAME! I really do love it!
You`ve been creating alot of games & your output always impresses! Keep up the fantastic work!
Goodluck!
10/10

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#22 Tahnok

Tahnok

Friendly Madman

• GMC Member
  • 1854 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:32 PM

Well, it's certainly impressive that you've created those mechanics, but I just can't get past how much was "borrowed" from Super Mario Galaxy. I mean really, little yellow blob beings that follow you around? The "Mubbly Kingdom" (Mushroom Kingdom)? Breaking beings out of blocks of ice? New planets constantly appearing. And of course, the entire mechanics of the game. I'm not going to claim that I'm not inspired by other games myself (especially Nintendo ones), but too much about this game strikes me as a thinly veiled Mario fan game rather than a similar but original game.

Other than that, it is a solid game. I just wish you had taken a more original approach. I think even just changing how the Mubblies look and their name would maybe be a start.

gmc_signature.png

#23 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:31 PM

I kind of wish there was a puase button (or was there?) cause you cant stop in the middle of a level or your temperature would drop to 0. Thats not very important though.

You can pause with ESC. It does: show_question_ext("Game paused.","&Continue","&Restart","&Quit") :) It isn't explained in the game and I guess you expected it to directly bring you to the main menu... Thanks for your nice comment btw.

it doesn`t reeeally scream "winter" to me (the compo`s theme)

Well, I think it does, but if you have ideas to make it more wintery let me know. During the game you have to take into account the temperature (which isn't very original as many games do the same), but the gameplay really is about unfreezing Mubbly creatures and attacking ice monsters with them. Apart from that the graphics and story are about winter. A lot of competition entries only do these last two in my opinion. Or should I have made Santa in Space? ;) I think I could've done more but I belief I did enough, and I didn't want to make another christmas game.

@Tahnok

The "Mubbly Kingdom" (Mushroom Kingdom)?

I went with Kingdom because there's a king, and thought it would be more original than Galaxy or Solar System or whatever. This is a mere coincidence.

And of course, the entire mechanics of the game.

Wait, this game is about guiding the Mubbly creatures, unfreezing them, and attacking enemies. The platforming part is more a way to go through the level than the essence of the game.

I think even just changing how the Mubblies look and their name would maybe be a start.

Where in Mario Galaxy are their creatures that look like Mubblies or have a name similar to "Mubbly" ? Or follow you and help you attack others?

Breaking beings out of blocks of ice? New planets constantly appearing.

I guess these things happen in Mario Galaxy too. Although I don't remember where you unfreeze creatures (apart from spinning around to break the ice). Lots of Mario games had an ice world.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that my game is truly original even though it borrowed the idea of 360° gravity. Even then, I did it in 2D not 3D. Also, Mario Galaxy wasn't the first with it either. You could say Sun Sun Der borrows from any bullet hell SHMUP. However there are so many of them that it's become a genre. Platformers with 360° gravity could become a genre as well.
-----
I agree with others that the ending is a bit anti-climactic. I could've done better and gave the player a reward or do a nice cutscene.
Thanks for the really great comments people!

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#24 camieman10

camieman10

Backwards Games

• GMC Member
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:53 PM

Fabulous game, ablolutely supurb.
The Mario Galexy feel was very nice and original, and the story line wasn't bad and it had a very smooth engine aside from the fact that I managed to get myself into an everlasting spin hovering just above the surface of a small planet....but then again that was fun. Good enemy ideas and variety, and graphics were very nice. The only thing that was sub-par here was the boss battle, a little dissapointing at the end, I had more an idea of an actuall moving boss that shot at you and stuff....possibly he could constanty move around a large area like planet H.U.G.E. and you have to keep jumping planets to follow him. So aside from a dissapointing final boss, I'd give it a 10/10, taking into acount the final boss, 9.5/10. Still a very fun and entertaining game. Loved it.

#25 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:01 PM

I got this idea from Red System to be honest.
I hope he doesn't mind me doing the same... :P
Anyway:

Posted Image

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#26 Tarik

Tarik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2731 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:05 PM

Very impressive, the graphics were clean and had a cool style to them. I ususally did not like your style in your previous games, though you always made quality graphics the style felt as if it was aimed at players just too young for me. This game I really dig though cosmetically, the graphics are nice but also the overal presentation is very clean.

Needless to say, I finished it the first time playing. The new enemies all the time were quite interesting, though sometimes I felt the enemy's graphics were the least creative of all, they were truly geometrical shapes which I didn't like. Still, the creativity of their behavior made up for it and this is also partly what drove me to finishing the game.

The game's length was very small, but it's fine. It doesn't try to be a very deep game with alot of gaming hours, it tries to be a fun game and it does just that.

Another minor thing was that the Huge Planet, as far as I can remember, cost me more to unlock than I got in return, and I perfect all the planets. It probably is required to unlock the boss, but it still felt kind of weird that I had to do some earlier planets I skipped just to grind back the points I lost. It's a really minor thing, and I'm glad it pushed me to do the other planets too as they were fun, but maybe you can achieve the same thing with a different distribution of points (in number) so that it makes a bit more sense.

What was dissapointing though, was the final level. I only died about 3-4 times being reckless and jumping around too fast bumping all my Mubblies into an enemy at the same time.. So it was a pretty easy, but fun game. In some levels I had to do some clever jumping around to have my mubblies follow me and dodge bullets, and sometimes I had to back off and unfreeze some more mubblies before returning.. Not hard, not incredibly easy either, but I was hoping the last level would be a final test of skills. What actually happened was getting a load of mubblies, thinking there'd be some epic battle, and me sitting in one spot.. About 3 enemies appeared which got raped, and apart from that I just sat there watching the healthbar go down. No exploring, no dodging, no unfreezing.

Either way, a very enjoyable game with nice graphics and fun gameplay. Any downsides are likely due to the fact it's a competition that has a deadline, but it'd be cool to release a version 1.1 sometime with some changes to the final boss or the enemy graphics.

Keep up the good work Jesse,
Tarik

#27 GMakerExtrodinare

GMakerExtrodinare

GMC Member

• 175 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:30 AM

I loved this game and I love seeing people make use of the alpha mapping feature, it just gives games such a smooth and professional look. The graphics were so clean, I liked the look of everything and I especially liked the mubbly's blank stare, even while they were shooting it amused me.

The game play was great, although I would have liked it if the astronaught did a little more than guide, while the mubbly's shot at enemies semi-automatically.

The engine was really nice, I loved being able to walk around planets like that and I liked how you gave planets a lot of different shapes and how the character flawlessly walked around them regardless of shape.

Enemies were dangerous, only if you were careless my group was instantly frozen a few times because I just jumped into a group of enemies :x. Just being careful around them made the game very easy. And what was with the last boss not even doing anything? D: Also some of the mubbly's didn't even attack at the last stage o.o

Overall a very enjoyable game.

#28 Dinsdale

Dinsdale

GMC Member

• 1389 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:31 PM

I really want to play it. It looks awesome.

This week I recommend:
Posted Image

#29 PivotDude

PivotDude

GMC Member

• 161 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:58 PM

Ok, here's my review

Graphics : 9/10
Brilliant graphics with very nice animations, though some times they block to walk animation.
Game Concept : 10/10
The concept is unique, making this game very good!
Music/Sound : 10/10
Very nice music, fits very well into the game. Nice sounds too.
Menu Appeal : 10/10
I loved this one! Excellent!
Game Presentation : 10/10
Nice layout and well organised with visible non-link screenshots. Good Job!

Gameplay : 9/10
Good gamplay, though sometimes it becomes tough to jump from rock to rock.
Story : ----
Dunno what to vote :P
Overall : 58/60

Edited by PivotDude, 01 January 2008 - 01:03 PM.

#30 [M]edieval

[M]edieval

MediYama Games

• 600 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:36 PM

Now you can expect a 1000 dollar check being mailed to you.

#31 Orc Leader

Orc Leader

Confused but Grateful

• 609 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

As you all said the boss was easy but he might be hard if you didn't save all the Mubblies. I was hoping there would be something speical for getting perfect and beating all the levels, but the reward itself was a easy boss. (Something like that)

Anyway this game was great I enjoyed playing very much! I liked the length of the game not too short but not too long which is good. Each level had new enemies that you had to beat and new shaped planets/mini-planets.
I was hoping the "Planet H.U.G.E." would be really big with like 20 Mubblies to save, but it was one of the easiest levels.

Hope you win 2dCube!

Posted Image

#32 cactus

cactus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 367 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 02:32 AM

I'm overall pretty impressed with this game. I've tried doing this gravity thing before, but I didn't succeed at all in making the game fun. Yours however, does it quite well :(

The only complaints I have is that the message boxes are pretty ugly and the transitions overall are pretty rough. The character also sometimes go a bit spazzy or shoots off at a great speed for no particular reason. But these problems are easy to overlook, and the most important parts works very well. I didn't think the game would become as challenging as it got on the later levels. Very nicely done.

I wouldn't be surprised if you win the competition :(

#33 pedrosorio

pedrosorio

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 971 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:45 AM

It's indeed an amazing game, I haven't played all the games on the competition but this is definitely one of the best, if not THE best. Congratulations! If only you could add some levels... :D
"Let's leave the classics for your parents." - KC LC

#34 Noir

Noir

GMC Member

• 590 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

This is pretty awesome. It had really nice consistent graphics, great music and it's pretty addictive! I liked the rocket on the menu screen, it's a nice little addition. Overall, I would give it 10/10, although by the sounds of things, the last boss was pretty easy (I wouldn't know, I haven't got that far). Great game! I can see this being a winner!

#35 9_6

9_6

• GMC Member
  • 3627 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:30 PM

This game is ace.
You'll surely be in the top 3 of the competition.

#36 Lcldlstheway

Lcldlstheway

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:35 PM

makes me want to make one of my own...=)
This looks really annoying to program, but it turned out great!

#37 homebrewpc

homebrewpc

GMC Member

• 651 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:55 AM

I love this game (you have my vote for #1). Although...coffee? Has nothing to do with the game, you just had coffee on the mind to keep you up working on it.

GMArcade is being remade into iPlayIndie, check out our development topic for more information.

#38 GMakerExtrodinare

GMakerExtrodinare

GMC Member

• 175 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

I thought the custom message boxes were very well and fit perfectly with the rest of the game o.O

Edit:^(That was in regards to an earlier post)

Edited by GMakerExtrodinare, 03 January 2008 - 01:21 AM.

#39 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:14 AM

I loved this game and I love seeing people make use of the alpha mapping feature, it just gives games such a smooth and professional look.

I indeed listed alpha mapping as one of the features used, but I rarely used it. Perhaps you mean sprite_set_alpha_from_sprite? I didn't use that either though. Just good sprites I guess.

I especially liked the mubbly's blank stare

Finally someone mentioned it! : )

I ususally did not like your style in your previous games, though you always made quality graphics the style felt as if it was aimed at players just too young for me.

I never felt about it that way, but now that you mention it, you're very right.

Any downsides are likely due to the fact it's a competition that has a deadline, but it'd be cool to release a version 1.1 sometime with some changes to the final boss or the enemy graphics.

Indeed, the boss-level was a bit rushed. I agree with what you said, and your other complaints as well. Though I don't have as much a problem with the enemies. I agree they can look better but I'm not sure what to do. As people said, the graphics look nice, but I'm not really a visual artist.

I don't know if I will release a version 1.1. For me the game is "done" and I hate getting back to a finished project. I may make a little sequel or something, but that would be more of a thank you to the people that voted for me than another full blown game.

I enjoyed reading your post Tarik. I'm always amazed by the length (unusual for the GMC), esspecially when you have a lenghty reply to a noob-ish question that I wouldn't even pay any attention to (something I noticed in the community forum).

---
People have asked me how I did the physics, but I'm not telling anyone (yet). The engine alone took me 2 weeks to make (after which I had to work really hard to make the rest of the game), and it isn't completely perfect yet as people have pointed out. Actually, I'm pretty sure many, more capable people can do a better job with the programming.

EDIT

I love this game (you have my vote for #1). Although...coffee? Has nothing to do with the game, you just had coffee on the mind to keep you up working on it.

I admit, coffee doesn't make any sense. However, it's hot chocolate that's in the game. And we all know that can be found throughout the universe.

Edited by 2Dcube, 05 January 2008 - 01:15 AM.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#40 Stubbjax

Stubbjax

RandomGuy General

• GMC Member
  • 4208 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:11 AM

This game is great. I see quite a few things from Super Mario Galaxy in there. The music is fantastic and really suits the game. The graphics are very professional looking and the style suits the gameplay perfectly. The gameplay is quite smooth but a little jerky at times when you move from planet to planet. I really enjoyed playing this game.

Graphics: 9.2/10
Sound: 9.8/10
Gameplay: 9.5/10
Story: 8.9/10
Interface: 10/10
Overall: 9.4/10

For a Game Maker game, this is very well done and I hope this game is one of the finalists in the competition. You have my support.
2qi1d8l.jpg

#41 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:57 PM

Great game, I loved the concept, good execution.

#42 Brontoman

Brontoman

GMC Member

• 473 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

It looks purdy!

lol gimme a min to download

fun fun fun fun fun!!!

Edited by Brontoman, 05 January 2008 - 05:18 PM.

#43 mugensur

mugensur

GMC Member

• 348 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:45 PM

Wow that was awesome.
I got to the seventh level and was running around the heart, I jumped and suddenly gravity pulled me to the left of the screen and Died lol.
This is very good, after the competition ends, will you do a remake with more levels all the ideas you said you wanted to add? Having different graphics for each planet would be nice...or just a recolor to get the feeling that it's not the same thing over and over.

#44 homebrewpc

homebrewpc

GMC Member

• 651 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:12 PM

EDIT

I admit, coffee doesn't make any sense. However, it's hot chocolate that's in the game. And we all know that can be found throughout the universe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah, I meant Hot Chocolate. :P And it still doesn't make sense. But hey, great game! Gonna share some of that $1000 with me?

GMArcade is being remade into iPlayIndie, check out our development topic for more information.

#45 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:28 PM

This is very good, after the competition ends, will you do a remake with more levels all the ideas you said you wanted to add? Having different graphics for each planet would be nice...or just a recolor to get the feeling that it's not the same thing over and over.

I may do all this of this, in the form of a small sequel. I don't know for sure, and it will be very small IF I do this.

It looks purdy!

I looked it up on Google, but am still unsure what this means. Thanks though, I guess!

And it still doesn't make sense.

Does it have to?

Thanks for your review stubbjax02.

~2Dcube

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#46 homebrewpc

homebrewpc

GMC Member

• 651 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

I guess not, but whatever. It was still a great game! At the moment I am developing an online arcade with an "Instant Play" system (which I already have developed) where you can make money by people viewing your game, and you can even sell it. I will probably be contacting you about developing a game for it, as I really like your style and game play. PM me for more info.

#47 PhiniusMAster

PhiniusMAster

GMC Member

• 311 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:20 PM

Beautiful looking, and it plays smoothly...so smoothly. Great game!

#48 Kapser

Kapser

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1645 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

I just finished the game. It is professionnal, and really fun. Hope you win!

#49 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:32 PM

I want to thank everyone who tried my game, voted for it, or replied to my thread! I'm extremely happy to have just won this competition. Not even so much the money, it's just great to be recognized in such a way.

It's been very great, the whole process. I already look forward to the next competition, even though I don't know whether I will join. The ratings, the rants, the discussions and just seeing and playing the entries. It's awesome.

:)

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#50 FallenMaster

FallenMaster

GMC Member

• 417 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:54 PM

Bah, too good, stop hogging the prize money.
Homepage: www.VD-Productions.com
Email: wallin_philip@hotmail.com

Games I've made: Venus Duel, Tower Defence, Tower Defence 2, Penguins Under Siege, Penguin Racers, Painball, Helmy, Final Flight, Animal Invasion, Bounty Hunter, Last Hope of Magic, The Defender, Original Mini Games, Penguins Under Siege II, Red's Journal, Pyrawords, Attack of Xolotl, Blobbz Online, Garbage Galactica, The Defender II... and they keep rolling in =).

Latest Game: The Defender II