Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:04 PM

Posted Image
View up to date screens here!
NOTE this project has changed! The following is an OLD test demo that does not represent the future release quality!
:medieval:

Blazezone Tech DEMO1
By: Andy .E. Hamm.

Forward:
I am very pleased to bring the Game Maker Community a first glimpse,
and chance to test the engine speed, of my upcoming game Blazezone.
A lot of this game is still under wraps, and although GM Tech has show interest in expanding this public preview,
in their next (10th) issue, – much of what you see here will change.
I will give GM Tech the pleasure of having first dibs at previewing the story,
treat this release as what it is – a tech demo.
This piece in no way symbolizes the final quality – which I am working everyday to expand on!
I hope that you – the player will help me do this by submitting your average frame rate.
See Read Me file included for details.
Until later, enjoy this screen and demo.
Posted Image

Games starts in window mode, but full screen can be toggled.
Game is being made in Game Maker version 7 Professional.
No resolution change required.

Download HERE!

Posted Image
Above you can see a teaser of some new effects. Read more at my BLOG.
(These effects are not in Tech DEMO1!)

Edited by Andy, 03 November 2008 - 12:20 AM.

Please visit my website, Andygames.com today!

#2 Official

Official

GMC Member

• 186 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:31 PM

Very neat work! :medieval:

#3 Andy

Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:47 AM

Very neat work! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very much. I really have a lot to improve; work to help incorporate the (currently unreleased) story, HUD, overall feel, and etcetera. But it is going smooth so no worries.

#4 Teh Zip File

Teh Zip File

GMC Member

• 14 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:09 AM

Its good, nice graphics, sounds, AI, the shields aren't really that great, but overall the engine is nice and smooth.

Now get a demo out, that isn't a tech one. :)

#5 Tarik

Tarik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2731 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:18 AM

Amazing work, Andy. I'm really glad you finished Coldgearz, I'm not so much a platformer guy and I always felt you spent alot of time on a project that was inferior to your potential, and now have the time to move on to more ambitious projects.

That said, it's looking great! It really gives me a great feel when playing. It very much reminds me of Attack on Colony, only this is much better, better graphics, better effects, but most of all, better gameplay, where Attack on Colony had annoying fog of war and movement that I didn't like, here it all *works*.

Especially moving was very smooth, I love it. Not the type where you can just stand there and play like you're a superhero, but not the type where you're too slow to completely dodge either. Especially the Dash makes things work, it's lovely and it reminds me of Gears of War, it's great how dashing makes shooting impossible as you look in the dashing direction, to find some cover, and then get back in the fight.

It did seem a little slow though when you fired many bullets and the enemy fired its shotgun, nothing that can't be resolved though. I also saw you did a nice looking barrier effect, though it works, having many barrier-sprites all drawn with transparency probably influences fps more than it should. (As in the end, the barrier, compared to other game content, isn't something that should recieve alot of computing power or attention.), and checking for collisions with dozens of objects is not a good idea either, you must realize that collision handling next to drawing takes up quite a bit of computing power.

Apart from that, filesize. I can't imagine what the executable size will be later on when the game is bigger, when this tech demo is already around 10mb. This isn't a shot at obtaining your graphics, or wanting others to take them, but I really honestly not think it's a good idea to go on like this. Testing takes alot longer cause of loading things that aren't required just to see if a little new feature works, and the game runs slower on older systems.

I wrote about it in MarkUp (very basic though). Basically the average gaming session may last 30minutes, in which you see 2 of the 20 levels a game has to offer, with each level having it's own resources (enemies, tilesheets, background sounds), you're only *using* 10% of all resources in any gaming session before turning off the game.

Now this is a biased example to make the example work, but you'll often be loading things into memory that you'll not require at all. Things like the Final-Mission screen being a 400x400 32 animation taking up like 20mb of memory is completely unneccisary, it'll add up further into the game.

You can use TARC (look it up), to professionaly secure your external data and load things (and free hem later) whenever you need to so that it isn't stolen, and that your game runs better. (It works now, but again, I fear memory usage in a few months.)

Lastly, Blazezone sounds a bit... Well cliche, just like 'Freedom Fighter', or an 'Aragon' in an RPG. No offence intended, really.. Just, I feel the project is worth something more sophisticated and more related to the story. (if it isn't already.)

Keep up the great work, looking forward to a new demo.

#6 AC-426

AC-426

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:55 PM

Andy, that's freakin' beautiful, man.
Good job.

EDIT:

Sorry, forgot that you asked about the FPS.

Avg FPS: 60 (It only went down when there were a lot of explosions)

Pentium 4, 3 GHz
1 GB RAM.
GeForce 7600 GS

Edited by AC-426, 26 November 2007 - 03:04 PM.

·· FactionWars ·· Subspace Gaming
· ·· Blazezone···· ·· Andy E.H.
··· ·· 3D FPS········· ·· WarriorArtiste
····· ·· DOOM 2D······ ·· Potnop

#7 gamshobny

gamshobny

GMC Member

• 410 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:06 PM

now this is gold! pure gold!

#8 AdilFaQah

AdilFaQah

Whiz Kid

• GMC Member
  • 2747 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 05:13 PM

Some graphics are a bit too high contrast.

Just my two cents.

-AdilFaQah

#9 Andy

Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

Its good, nice graphics, sounds, AI, the shields aren't really that great, but overall the engine is nice and smooth.

Now get a demo out, that isn't a tech one.

Thanks for your comment; I do take pride in delivering smooth game play and quality graphics.

Amazing work, Andy. I'm really glad you finished Coldgearz, I'm not so much a platformer guy and I always felt you spent alot of time on a project that was inferior to your potential, and now have the time to move on to more ambitious projects.

That said, it's looking great! It really gives me a great feel when playing. It very much reminds me of Attack on Colony, only this is much better, better graphics, better effects, but most of all, better gameplay, where Attack on Colony had annoying fog of war and movement that I didn't like, here it all *works*.

Especially moving was very smooth, I love it. Not the type where you can just stand there and play like you're a superhero, but not the type where you're too slow to completely dodge either. Especially the Dash makes things work, it's lovely and it reminds me of Gears of War, it's great how dashing makes shooting impossible as you look in the dashing direction, to find some cover, and then get back in the fight.

It did seem a little slow though when you fired many bullets and the enemy fired its shotgun, nothing that can't be resolved though. I also saw you did a nice looking barrier effect, though it works, having many barrier-sprites all drawn with transparency probably influences fps more than it should. (As in the end, the barrier, compared to other game content, isn't something that should recieve alot of computing power or attention.), and checking for collisions with dozens of objects is not a good idea either, you must realize that collision handling next to drawing takes up quite a bit of computing power.

Apart from that, filesize. I can't imagine what the executable size will be later on when the game is bigger, when this tech demo is already around 10mb. This isn't a shot at obtaining your graphics, or wanting others to take them, but I really honestly not think it's a good idea to go on like this. Testing takes alot longer cause of loading things that aren't required just to see if a little new feature works, and the game runs slower on older systems.

I wrote about it in MarkUp (very basic though). Basically the average gaming session may last 30minutes, in which you see 2 of the 20 levels a game has to offer, with each level having it's own resources (enemies, tilesheets, background sounds), you're only *using* 10% of all resources in any gaming session before turning off the game.

Now this is a biased example to make the example work, but you'll often be loading things into memory that you'll not require at all. Things like the Final-Mission screen being a 400x400 32 animation taking up like 20mb of memory is completely unneccisary, it'll add up further into the game.

You can use TARC (look it up), to professionaly secure your external data and load things (and free hem later) whenever you need to so that it isn't stolen, and that your game runs better. (It works now, but again, I fear memory usage in a few months.)

Lastly, Blazezone sounds a bit... Well cliche, just like 'Freedom Fighter', or an 'Aragon' in an RPG. No offence intended, really.. Just, I feel the project is worth something more sophisticated and more related to the story. (if it isn't already.)

Keep up the great work, looking forward to a new demo.

I very much appreciate this comment, it was very well detailed! I must say, you are very right when it comes to the barriers and needing to cut back the file size. One big problem I am now realizing is that there is a lot of junk in the GM7 that was unused. I will play around cleaning the source up and fixing some speed issues. This is something I will definitely have to work on.
I will be sure to look up the information you have provided and put working into this area!
As for the name – it may change, and don’t worry, I need the constructive criticism to improve. I take no offence. :P

Andy, that's freakin' beautiful, man.
Good job.

EDIT:

Sorry, forgot that you asked about the FPS.

Avg FPS: 60 (It only went down when there were a lot of explosions)

Pentium 4, 3 GHz
1 GB RAM.
GeForce 7600 GS

Thanks a lot – and remember, it still has a long way to go! Thank you for the system specs and your frame rate.

now this is gold! pure gold!

I always try to polish my work, good to hear you enjoyed what you saw so far.

Some graphics are a bit too high contrast.

Just my two cents.

-AdilFaQah

I have noted this and may try putting in some option for brightness.
Thank you for the comment! :huh:

Do to the release of this demo I have been able to fix several errors so far. Also there may be a preview in the upcoming issue of GM Tech. I also want everyone to know this map will not be part of the story, it is only for testing. I feel most already know this – but better to shot it out there so everyone is certain. -_-

#10 Grey Matter

Grey Matter

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 236 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:45 AM

Some good things going on here but nothing we haven't seen before, although, it is done better than most.

Never been a big fan of WASD-Relative movement. Add the option switch to WASD-Mouse-look movement and I'd be a happy player.

Graphics are nice, but I would look at useing seemless tiles in the future. Currently, the world looks like its built out of perfect 32x32 boxes.

This has potential, but at the moment appears to be more style than substance and not really breaking any new ground. I'll keep an eye on it though. Nice job so far.

#11 grandhighgamer

grandhighgamer

Village Idiot

• GMC Member
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:56 AM

I'd love to see some cover mechanics in this.

So you'd be able to press a button when near a corner to take cover behind it, letting go lets you hang out and fire. Before you jump back into safety.

Of course, I'm sure you have most of the gameplay figured out.

GHG WUZ ERE

#12 Tarik

Tarik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2731 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:45 PM

I'm with Grandhighgamer, the sprinting already reminds me of Gears of War, having pop-out & shoot thing like in GoW, or Rainbow Six Vegas and a few other next-gen games would be great.

Just not sure how well it'd work in a 2d game.

Still, it's worth trying out imo, having to totally expose yourself around a corner, fire a round and then run back just isn't as cool as leaning around the corner and firing a few rounds then going back into cover.

#13 Andy

Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:47 AM

Some good things going on here but nothing we haven't seen before, although, it is done better than most.

Never been a big fan of WASD-Relative movement. Add the option switch to WASD-Mouse-look movement and I'd be a happy player.

Graphics are nice, but I would look at useing seemless tiles in the future. Currently, the world looks like its built out of perfect 32x32 boxes.

This has potential, but at the moment appears to be more style than substance and not really breaking any new ground. I'll keep an eye on it though. Nice job so far.

Thank you for your comment; I will take to note all suggestions. Remember though you can play this demo with the arrow keys. (I can’t stand WASD either.)
;)

I'd love to see some cover mechanics in this.

So you'd be able to press a button when near a corner to take cover behind it, letting go lets you hang out and fire. Before you jump back into safety.

Of course, I'm sure you have most of the gameplay figured out.

Gears of War is a truly inspiring game, and it is interesting to see that people notice I took to its inspiration a bit. I would a lot love to make some form of cover system.

I'm with Grandhighgamer, the sprinting already reminds me of Gears of War, having pop-out & shoot thing like in GoW, or Rainbow Six Vegas and a few other next-gen games would be great.

Just not sure how well it'd work in a 2d game.

Still, it's worth trying out imo, having to totally expose yourself around a corner, fire a round and then run back just isn't as cool as leaning around the corner and firing a few rounds then going back into cover.

It seems cover mechanics are desired. Inside myself when thinking about this game I see cover and that sort of thing, but inputting it will be difficult. I am ready to make some attempts though!

Thanks everyone for commenting, and I have some nice updates to share!
1: I have added some new enemies, ones that are less intelligent. These rely more on primal clawing and biting attacks. (Note I have not removed the current creatures you fight in Tech DEMO1, the game just has variety.)
2: I have harnessed the blend mode function and am creating some better flashing and such when explosions go off. Bullets and shards will truly gleam now.
B)

Edited by Andy, 02 December 2007 - 02:50 AM.

#14 Lord_Loki

Lord_Loki

GMC Member

• 59 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:31 AM

Nice demo. This is one of the best looking GM games I have seen. Very good particles with explosions and whatnot.

Keep up the good work ;).

#15 AC-426

AC-426

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:19 PM

Thank you for your comment; I will take to note all suggestions. Remember though you can play this demo with the arrow keys. (I can’t stand WASD either.)
:medieval:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just so there's no missunderstanding, it doesn't matter whether you use WSAD or the arrow keys.
Grey Matter meant that the player should have these 2 choices (and I completely agree):

1) W = Up regardless of the mouse position (the style I prefer)
2) W = Move towards the mouse (the style Grey Matter prefers)

If I understood him correctly, that is. If not, sorry GM.

EDIT:

Found this in game_errors.log:
ERROR in
action number 2
of  Step Event
for object player_obj:

Error in code at line 16:

if (round(angle_difference_scr(global.dir,target_dir)/amount)*amount!=0)

at position 56: Division by 0.

Edited by AC-426, 02 December 2007 - 06:54 PM.

·· FactionWars ·· Subspace Gaming
· ·· Blazezone···· ·· Andy E.H.
··· ·· 3D FPS········· ·· WarriorArtiste
····· ·· DOOM 2D······ ·· Potnop

#16 theweirdn8

theweirdn8

Unrivaled Legend

• GMC Member
  • 4108 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:26 PM

nice gamie, would u like it 2 be displayed here:
freefg.co.nr
?

[My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard]

2h2fg3c.png

#17 Andy

Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:30 AM

Nice demo. This is one of the best looking GM games I have seen. Very good particles with explosions and whatnot.

Keep up the good work

Thanks, be sure it is really improving and changing as time passes!

Just so there's no missunderstanding, it doesn't matter whether you use WSAD or the arrow keys.
Grey Matter meant that the player should have these 2 choices (and I completely agree):

1) W = Up regardless of the mouse position (the style I prefer)
2) W = Move towards the mouse (the style Grey Matter prefers)

If I understood him correctly, that is. If not, sorry GM.

EDIT:

Found this in game_errors.log:

Ah, I can understand if he meant that, thanks for pointing this out. Plus the error you found has been fixed. :D

nice gamie, would u like it 2 be displayed here:
freefg.co.nr
?

Sure you can, thanks for asking!

#18 desolatorXT

desolatorXT

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 11:32 AM

Amazing game, very good graphics and sound, nice gameplay, and nice weapons... have nothing more to say :GM128: I played it at least 10 times before posting...
There are a few problems though:

1) the sound of the gatling gun (4) sucks :GM132:
2) it is EXTREMELY difficult... i played it at least 10 times as a said above, and i wasn't able to stay alive for more than 3-4 minutes...
3) the items on the ground are so small that it is hard sometimes to understand what is laying down there...

Anyway, Great job :D

- Random Retro Space Shooter: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=605687

- Nameless TDS game: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=453982 (Project is on hold)

#19 Tarik

Tarik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2731 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Desolater, it's easy as hell :D You can practically kill all enemies without ever being in their line of sight or line of fire. The easiest way, which looks cool, but isn't much fun, is throwing nades. You throw one against a wall so that it bounces around a corner and kills sometimes upto 4 enemies per nade.

Another easy method for close combat, is hiding behind crates with your shotgun, popping out for a second, firing, you almost always insta-kill and if you time it when they're not looking, they won't have time to turn around and hit you either.

For long range the minigun is great, it kills enemies quite quickly but it leaves you in the open. In long range cases I'd suggest sprinting to some cover near the enemy, then popping out when he's not looking.

#20 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

awesome game, with excellent effects. it looks superb. ony if you'd make it a little faster (fps are fine, only player walks too slow).

great job so far, keep it up!

david

#21 Falk Flyer

Falk Flyer

GMC Rebel

• 679 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:06 AM

Woo! 12 FPS! Lol, it's not you, it's my crappy computer. The game looks very nice already, and from what I'm reading, I havn't really seen anything yet. Good work, can't wait! Very professional, you COULD make it commercial...

Edited by Falk Flyer, 02 January 2008 - 03:06 AM.

-Travis
Don't like what I have to say? Tell me!

#22 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:12 PM

you COULD make it commercial...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no need for that :P

just keep up the good work. can't wait to see more :P

david

#23 newkill

newkill

Silver Sword Games

• GMC Member
  • 1248 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

Good job. Well you said some things will not be as they are in this demo...
I hope for exemple, that the guards won't walk as they walk...
That they won't see you if they are looking in the opposite direction from you.

FPS : 59-60
2 Gb RAM
GeForce 8800 GT
AMD Athlon x2

Edited by newkill, 24 January 2008 - 06:25 PM.

#24 fogger

fogger

Clockwerk Studios

• GMC Member
  • 430 posts
  • Version:GM6

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:29 AM

I wish I could make games like this....

~Pr0n

#25 BattleRifle BR55

BattleRifle BR55

Let Live

• GMC Member
  • 10316 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:52 AM

The game crashes with an error message upon loading it up for me ;)
Jmds8UL.png

#26 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 04:13 PM

Very nice graphically and a decent engine to boot.The AI was pretty dumb and sort of bounced around a lot, but I'm sure you're still working on that part of the game. Suprisingly though it was still pretty hard killing all of the guys. Anyway this is looking very promising, if you can get some decent AI made for this it will be awesome.

#27 Amit

Amit

GMC Member

• 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

nice game with great graphics and effects, but the player moves a little bit too slow and the controls are not so good. i think it would be better if the up arrow/'w' key would make the player go forward and not upwards, same for the other movement keys.

#28 cyberdudequestor

cyberdudequestor

GMC Member

• 378 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:18 PM

I love your art style. You did that yourself? I just hope gameplay lives up to graphics though.

I think gameplay is most important, yet the demo at least seemed pretty average gameplay-wise.

The graphics are awesome though. :)

Don't forget to have great gameplay, and you get a 10/10 from me

I agree with Amit on the controls btw.

Edited by cyberdudequestor, 06 February 2008 - 04:19 PM.

#29 TheGameMaker

TheGameMaker

the game maker

• GMC Member
  • 296 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:12 PM

Hey, that's a nice game! Keep working on it!

tgmsig.png

#30 Andy

Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:35 PM

awesome game, with excellent effects. it looks superb. ony if you'd make it a little faster (fps are fine, only player walks too slow).

great job so far, keep it up!

david

Thanks, I will keep working hard!

Woo! 12 FPS! Lol, it's not you, it's my crappy computer. The game looks very nice already, and from what I'm reading, I havn't really seen anything yet. Good work, can't wait! Very professional, you COULD make it commercial...

Well, I am working with a new and improved engine now, it should run faster. :(

no need for that wink1.gif

just keep up the good work. can't wait to see more smile.gif

david

No worries, although I am very happy Falk felt it was worthy, I promise Blazezone will be freeware.

Good job. Well you said some things will not be as they are in this demo...
I hope for exemple, that the guards won't walk as they walk...
That they won't see you if they are looking in the opposite direction from you.

FPS : 59-60
2 Gb RAM
GeForce 8800 GT
AMD Athlon x2

Thanks for the kind words, don't worry - the guards will not be a problem in the full game. :(

I wish I could make games like this....

~Pr0n

I am sure you can, and will as you continue to use Game Maker. :)

The game crashes with an error message upon loading it up for me

We will see if this is still an issue with my next release. Sorry man! :(

Very nice graphically and a decent engine to boot.The AI was pretty dumb and sort of bounced around a lot, but I'm sure you're still working on that part of the game. Suprisingly though it was still pretty hard killing all of the guys. Anyway this is looking very promising, if you can get some decent AI made for this it will be awesome.

Thanks, and no worries - the game has undergone many changes!

nice game with great graphics and effects, but the player moves a little bit too slow and the controls are not so good. i think it would be better if the up arrow/'w' key would make the player go forward and not upwards, same for the other movement keys.

Thanks, and I will see about fixing up the controls. :)

I love your art style. You did that yourself? I just hope gameplay lives up to graphics though.

I think gameplay is most important, yet the demo at least seemed pretty average gameplay-wise.

The graphics are awesome though. lmaosmiley.gif

Don't forget to have great gameplay, and you get a 10/10 from me

I agree with Amit on the controls btw.

Thank you very much, also thanks on the control input. :(

Hey, that's a nice game! Keep working on it!

Thanks, and I will! :)

Sorry for the silence, but I am working very hard on a great new cleaned up engine. It is coming great and most of the basics are finished! I’ll keep everyone posted! :D

#31 64days

64days

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:03 AM

Excellent game!

#32 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

Digging out this 'old' topic to ask how everything is going-any progress or have you halted/stopped working on it? ;)

David

#33 ShaManT

ShaManT

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:06 AM

that was HELL HARD. But after 3094832094 tries, i magnaged to kill them all.... very challengeing. its very amazing, 9/10 just because of the difficulty.

you can actually play my game so that you can take some ideas of the AI behavior. its my Sig ;)

Edited by ShaManT, 30 March 2008 - 03:07 AM.

Follow my ongoing project: Bot Command (Soon Online)
Bot Command Forum Thread
- Top Down Arena Shooter! Massive Mech action

#34 [M]edieval

[M]edieval

MediYama Games

• 600 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:44 PM

Great atmosphere and amazing graphics! Well done.

#35 Samuka97

Samuka97

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 465 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:20 PM

Amazing. I'd give 5/5 for a beta release.

#36 iPacMan

iPacMan

GMC Member

• 464 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

It looks amazing. When i get the chance to download it, ill post another reply.

Good luck and great work!

- Kya

#37 Andy

Andy

GMC Veteran

• GMC Member
  • 1988 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 07:22 PM

Excellent game!

Thank you for playing, I am happy you enjoyed it!

Digging out this 'old' topic to ask how everything is going-any progress or have you halted/stopped working on it?

I am very happy to see this question brought up! I am working very hard on this project, (only this project currently) so be sure I have not given up. I have re-written most of the engine, but this is for the best. You will be seeing physics and better graphics/game play do to the re-write. I will be sure to let everyone in on it once the next preview is out. Note to that the new engine has not set me back much, in fact it is speeding up the process of development! :D

that was HELL HARD. But after 3094832094 tries, i magnaged to kill them all.... very challengeing. its very amazing, 9/10 just because of the difficulty.
you can actually play my game so that you can take some ideas of the AI behavior. its my Sig

The new AI I have developed will be much more realistic, and allow for sneaking up and such. The AI in this demo is terrible to say the least. Thanks for the nice score – I will have to give your game a test!

Great atmosphere and amazing graphics! Well done.

Thank you a lot. If you liked this – you will be very pleased with the next release!

Amazing. I'd give 5/5 for a beta release.

Thanks, keep watch it is only going to get better!

It looks amazing. When i get the chance to download it, ill post another reply.

Thanks for your comment, I hope you get a chance to enjoy my game!

Here are two screens of what the game currently looks like:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks for your support everyone!