14 replies to this topic

#1 Bladebuddy

Bladebuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 229 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:43 AM

Long story short, i drew a lot of graphics for my game, and stopped working on it.
so i thought the community might benifit from some of it. you know how many people are out there looking for sprites... do put me in the credits somewhere please, even if its really tiny, thats oky with me.

these were all made by me, Bladebuddy.

Feel free to edit, revamp and change them as you wish.
do not distribute them as your own.

DOWNLOAD - (host-a)

Includes:
2.5 - topdown characters (one does not have poses, only the stand)
19 - diffent weapons. all come with a second gun, witch has an upgrade. (19x2 guns really) all include a bullet and clip. along with an upgraded gun.
2 - vehicles (tank, truck)
9 - differnt cross hiars/aimers
11 - differnt bullets in bullet sub folder (in the guns pciture file, all guns have their bullets next to them)
12 - differnt clips in clip sub folder (in the guns pciture file, all guns have their clips next to them)
12 - side view picture of 12 of the guns.
1 - tree
1 - exsplosive barrel
1 - terrible icon.
1 - slide bar thing, and the slider
2 - separate hud peices. (all of the gun side view sprites will fit in upper left hud)
1 - alien alphabet

enjoy! :blink:

Edited by Bladebuddy, 18 January 2008 - 06:33 AM.

Very useful Extensions, Tutorials, Help, and common questions that have been answerd and created by iccurd12b42. I really recommend looking here for any problem, or just something to do.
My TDS sci-fi sprite pack (old): Topic/Download. Has all of the sprites needed to start making an TDS!

Personal Game Website: http://www.reesedrjones.com/

#2 The eleventh plague of Egypt

The eleventh plague of Egypt

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1045 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:22 PM

Nice work: professional level !!!

Could you also make a little animation for me ? I'll give credits if you do :blink:

#3 Laugharera

Laugharera

GMC Member

• 467 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

Very nice work!! You said these are when you first started, I can't imagine how good you are now! I may be using some of these, or I might edit them and use them, but I will give credit either way!

#4 Bladebuddy

Bladebuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 229 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

The eleventh plague of Egypt: Um, depends on what the animation is, because im busy drawing stuff for my team. so if it's not to difficult, sure.

Laugharera: thank you.

Edited by Bladebuddy, 12 November 2007 - 05:44 PM.

Very useful Extensions, Tutorials, Help, and common questions that have been answerd and created by iccurd12b42. I really recommend looking here for any problem, or just something to do.
My TDS sci-fi sprite pack (old): Topic/Download. Has all of the sprites needed to start making an TDS!

#5 The eleventh plague of Egypt

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1045 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 05:50 PM

Ok, I need the animation of walking/running legs:

Here is a example (by Indecom4000)
Posted Image
I don't like them so much because noone walks in this way (one foott besides the other, like the character is walking on a line)
in other words, the right leg goes under the left hand, and vice-versa.
Posted Image

I need a more realistic version. Colors: white pants and black shoes. Dimensions around 64x64.

Please, consider making this: I asked to so many spriters, but noone helped me. I'll credits you.

#6 Bladebuddy

Bladebuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 229 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 06:24 PM

i have time this afternoon to get it done.

so if i got this right, you want some, legs wearing plain white pants, and black shoes. about the same size as the image you provided above? or maybe a bit bigger.

what are you going to use this for? just wondering.

#7 The eleventh plague of Egypt

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1045 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

Dimensions: around 64x64 (bigger)

I'm gonna use this for a top down shooter, of course: I'm still working on the AI, but the vehicle system and collisions are already done.

BTW: if you are not sure, you can draw a little preview

#8 Bladebuddy

Bladebuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:45 AM

Dimensions: around 64x64 (bigger)

I'm gonna use this for a top down shooter, of course: I'm still working on the AI, but the vehicle system and collisions are already done.

BTW: if you are not sure, you can draw a little preview

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im sorry, but i dont have the time to work on leg animation. ill check back on you though when i have the time. (maybe at the end of the school week)

#9 The eleventh plague of Egypt

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1045 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:16 PM

Ok, I can wait: I have to study a lot this week too, and I'm still working to improve the code of the game.

Edited by The eleventh plague of Egypt, 14 November 2007 - 01:17 PM.

#10 Bladebuddy

Bladebuddy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 229 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:34 AM

hmm, i think this Topic can get some more use out of it. if you want to comment on it... or someinthg.. you dont have to i suppose...

do what you want...

#11 chainsawkitten

chainsawkitten

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1409 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

I don't like them so much because noone walks in this way (one foott besides the other, like the character is walking on a line)

... I feel insulted...

#12 archclan

archclan

GMC Member

• 106 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

i cant download it it says theres an error and theres nothing in it help?

#13 tech_droid

tech_droid

GMC Member

• 73 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:07 AM

dude i cant download them. please upload!

#14 Devilfromhost12

Devilfromhost12

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 735 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

Skimming through it I saw some very good looking stuff. I will look through it and see if there is anything I can use. I will credit you if I use any. ;)

#15 popper

popper

GMC Member

• 8 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Thank you so much, could not find a decent sprite for days(yes,I know it is not so long)