#1 WarriorArtiste

WarriorArtiste

3d Creator

• 1032 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:52 PM

Download: Approx 2.5 megs
http://host-a.net/Wa...e/3dFpsDemo.zip

Screenshot: Posted Image

This is an extreme beta release. There is not much to do except walk around and shoot the boundaries. This release is simply to spark interest in the product.

The engine will use Ultimate3d due to the speed restraint of Game Maker's built in d3d.

The game might be commercial, if so, anyone on the development team is entitled to a reasonable percentage of the profits.

If you would like to join the development team, please EMAIL (PM box is full) me at epicmastermind@gmail.com. I am looking for modelers and musicians capable of producing MP3 files.

If you are unable to download this file due to lack of bandwidth, click here to sign up for hostanet so that I may replenish my bandwidth: http://host-a.net/si.../WarriorArtiste

Edited by WarriorArtiste, 06 November 2007 - 09:22 PM.

Ultimate 3D 2.1 April 2, 2008!

-33% of the population are Zoogles, 34% of the population are Yoodles, and 100-(34+33)% of the population are noodles. If you put this in your signature, I'm alright with that, if not, that's fine too.

#2 acevampire

acevampire

GMC Member

• 1367 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:23 PM

It's unable to spark my interest unless the game itself is actually compatible with my computer.

#3 WarriorArtiste

WarriorArtiste

3d Creator

• 1032 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

It's unable to spark my interest unless the game itself is actually compatible with my computer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is a Game Maker 6 executable file, is that not compatible?

-33% of the population are Zoogles, 34% of the population are Yoodles, and 100-(34+33)% of the population are noodles. If you put this in your signature, I'm alright with that, if not, that's fine too.

#4 acevampire

acevampire

GMC Member

• 1367 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:20 PM

Nope, I (as well as a good portion of the GMC) own a Vista. There is a program to convert .gm6 exe's into Vista compatible ones, but hey, you're offering us your game, at least don't make us put additional work into it just so we can play it. That's your job.

#5 WarriorArtiste

WarriorArtiste

3d Creator

• 1032 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:36 PM

Nope, I (as well as a good portion of the GMC) own a Vista. There is a program to convert .gm6 exe's into Vista compatible ones, but hey, you're offering us your game, at least don't make us put additional work into it just so we can play it. That's your job.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was unaware of such a program. Perhaps you could direct me to it?

#6 AC-426

AC-426

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

WarriorArtiste, it's looking great so far :D
Very cool and smooth movement, but I hope you'll let the player tone it down a bit in later versions.

Good job. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

but hey, you're offering us your game, at least don't make us put additional work into it just so we can play it. That's your job

What's with the attitude?

·· FactionWars ·· Subspace Gaming
· ·· Blazezone···· ·· Andy E.H.
··· ·· 3D FPS········· ·· WarriorArtiste
····· ·· DOOM 2D······ ·· Potnop

#7 dmitko

dmitko

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1013 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:28 PM

I think you need a permission from the U3D creator to sell your game.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Currently working on Project Funky 3D