• This topic is locked This topic is locked
608 replies to this topic

#1 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

Halo: Out With a Whimper [OWaW] is a Halo-themed 2D sidescroller, created by TriBlox games. It takes place on a UNSC colony called "Atlas", which has been attacked by the Alien Empire known as "The Covenant." H:OWaW redefines fan gaming with a large variety of new weapons, vehicles, characters, and an entirely different storyline, coupled with amazing gameplay, graphics, and music.

-News-
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Here's what's new...
Basically, we've got a Forum, a Site, and a bunch of new screenshots.
We're planning on entering SAGE '09 with a brand new demo. :P
Hopefully posting news in this front post will work from now on. xD
Here's the article on our forums.

-Features-
  • Player customizations (Tons of different Armor, colors, and emblems)
  • Most of the weapons from the Halo series, as well as new material
  • Smooth, fluid, player and AI movement physics
  • Forge mode that lets you edit maps
  • Two playable races (UNSC Sparta, and Covenant Elite)
  • Tons of enemies, from grunts to hunters!
  • 4 playable vehicles in forge
  • 2 long, detailed campaign levels
  • 2 fun, replayable forge levels

-Download-
GM Version- 7.0
File size- 26.86 MB (The next demo should be smaller!)
Screen resolution- No change
Download- Yoyogames.com Downloadable

-Screenshots-

Posted Image
^Cheftain escaping after being defeated by the player.^
[Using a bubbleshield] [General Bows giving orders] [Playing the new forge map: Vexation!]
[Taking on some hunters]

-User Bars-
Posted Image
Put one of these in your signature to support our project!

For 1. put:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RHCP/Tags/owawtag1.png
For 2. put:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RHCP/Tags/owawtag2.png
For 3. put:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RHCP/Tags/owawtag3.png

-Credit-
AppoA17 - Coding, Graphics, Plot
Killpill - Coding, Plot
Makar - Sprite artwork, Plot
Klaykid - Concept artwork, Graphic art
NewGuy - Graphic art

Jonathan Churchill - Original Soundtrack
InnerRayg - Original Sprite artwork
Voho - Project founder, Original storyline
Torrent, Misfit - Sprite artwork
Legacy - Additional coding
Danman87 - Additional music

Bungie - Original Halo series
TriBlox forums - Support, Sprite artwork
HaloSprites forums - Support, Sprite artwork
Mark Overmars/GMC/Yoyogames - Game Maker 7

-Disclosure-
Halo: Out With a Whimper was created under Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules, using assets from Halo: CE, Halo2, Halo3, and Halo Wars copyright Microsoft Corporation.

Edited by KC LC, 19 October 2009 - 05:26 PM.

#2 T.V

T.V

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:17 AM

Im surprised this hasnt got ANY replies, becase its one good game

#3 Mailas

Mailas

Send in the Mail

• GMC Member
  • 5900 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:19 AM

Yeah...same here the gameplay is amazing!!!!!!
The graphics too are stunning. Really nice job man!
Please make it online!!

omQasih.jpg

#4 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:37 AM

Thanks for the replies! :P
It's going to have tons of online play (that's my main job with it). When the map editor is done, we're going to code a forge mode for it. When single player is finalized, then we'll start on multiplayer. All maps that are made in the map editor are going to able to play multiplayer, and only the host has to have the map to make it easier for people who want to play. B)
The map editor is almost done, and will be released in 2-3 weeks. We will have contests to see who can make the best map, and allow users to upload content to the site for others to download and rate. :)

#5 Spartan117John

Spartan117John

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:42 AM

Looks nice! Download is slow though, probably because it's 11 MB. :P

I'll edit in a bit once I've played it.

Edit: Well, the download is done, but I need to get off the computer and go to bed.
Don't worry, I'll check this out first thing tomorrow before school. :)

Edited by Spartan117John, 13 September 2007 - 02:49 AM.

#6 DarkFlame

DarkFlame

GMB Member...wtf?

• GMC Member
  • 2167 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 01:44 AM

sounds like youve got big plans...problem is big planned game maker games are hardly worth it...but owell im downloading now and will edit when played

EDIT: very nice...as ive never actually played the real halo i can only give it a rating as a sidescroller, and its very good 9/10

Edited by DarkFlame, 13 September 2007 - 01:55 AM.

#7 hotshotscott

hotshotscott

GMC Member

• 3483 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:09 AM

**** those screenies are good! Wow i've really got some serious competition here!!! Im downloading now, to see if it's as good as the screenshots.

I'll edit when done...

Scotty

TEAM ODDBOX

Did I try your game or help you out with yours?? Please return the favour and try out my game! NOT just another Halo Clone!!

Posted Image

#8 MMORPGguy

MMORPGguy

MMORPG guy

• GMC Member
  • 2208 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:40 AM

why are there always so many warthogs in halo platformers? I want ghosts! and maybe scorpions!
My blog.

"Let the guarantee of free speech be in every man's determination to use it, and we shall have no need of paper declarations."
- Voltairine de Cleyre

#9 xygthop3

xygthop3

You may know me from such forums as "Shaders"

• GMC Member
  • 3367 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:10 AM

Yer, just another halo fan game, nothing special really. Way to easy, I just ran through the whole level and didn't die once, Might wanna make it a little harder. And original sprites (not a halo fan game) would have made this game a 9/10 but since it's Halo 4/10.

Best of luck.

#10 Spartan117John

Spartan117John

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

That was pretty fun!

I would have the view closer in to the chief, or at least take up the whole screen.

Though I am a Halo fan, I am getting tired of platform Halo fan games that suck. This one does not, but it is still not as good as Halo Zero. If you make a Halo Platform game, it should at least be as good as HZ.
It did have good gameplay, and good graphics. But both could still be better.

I also agree with xygthop3,
I think you should have one of the many people in your team make new sprites for the chief, the marine, and the enemies, and make up a different story.
And there you go! You just increased your rating by making an original game!

Right now: 7/10.

Better story and not Halo: 9/10.

Edit: Also, the name is terrible. No game with Whimper in the name can be taken seriously.

Edited by Spartan117John, 13 September 2007 - 12:42 PM.

#11 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:59 PM

sounds like youve got big plans...problem is big planned game maker games are hardly worth it...

:) We've made tons of progress sense that June demo.

why are there always so many warthogs in halo platformers? I want ghosts! and maybe scorpions!

We have all of those coded. -_- And BTW, in the demo, it's a mongoose.

Though I am a Halo fan, I am getting tired of platform Halo fan games that suck. This one does not, but it is still not as good as Halo Zero. If you make a Halo Platform game, it should at least be as good as HZ.
It did have good gameplay, and good graphics. But both could still be better.

I also agree with xygthop3,
I think you should have one of the many people in your team make new sprites for the chief, the marine, and the enemies, and make up a different story.
And there you go! You just increased your rating by making an original game!

We've got origional sprites. The Innerrayg continuation project, On BZ & Halosprites, that was made specifically for this game. Halosprites sponsors this game. XD We've got most of the spriters from IHCP helping us, and the person that puts those kits together, Voho, is the project leader. :) Many halo platformers are using the latest kit, kit 12, we've already got 13 done, and aren't releasing it til this game is released.
And BTW, if we were going to release another demo, like tomorrow, but we aren't, the enemy AI has improved greatly (drones are way better at fighting for example), We've got difficultyies coded, and have 4 (working on 5) different helmets and 2 different body armor to choose from. B)

#12 Spartan117John

Spartan117John

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:43 PM

We've got origional sprites. The Innerrayg continuation project, On BZ & Halosprites, that was made specifically for this game. Halosprites sponsors this game. XD We've got most of the spriters from IHCP helping us, and the person that puts those kits together, Voho, is the project leader.  :) Many halo platformers are using the latest kit, kit 12, we've already got 13 done, and aren't releasing it til this game is released.
And BTW, if we were going to release another demo, like tomorrow, but we aren't, the enemy AI  has improved greatly (drones are way better at fighting for example), We've got difficultyies coded, and have 4 (working on 5) different helmets and 2 different body armor to choose from.  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, you know, I've been wrong before, and this could turn in to a great game! :)

Still, I would change the name. And make the view closer in and take up the whole screen.

#13 Finman

Finman

GMC Member

• 246 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

I can't download! When I click "download", it will open a new page that doesn't never load.
I got 1.2mbps connection, so the problem isn't there.

#14 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:23 PM

It might be your browser. I'll put up a secondary link in a sec. :)

#15 Voho

Voho

GMC Member

• 12 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:38 PM

I'm the owner of this project, and it's been updated with so much more stuff, you wouldn't believe it :medieval:

#16 gypt_ice

gypt_ice

Particle Monster

• 472 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:47 AM

I liked it, but the sprites didn't seem to be to animated on some of the enemies, especially those flying things. It was nice overall though I liked it, and if you say that the next demo(or completed game) will be even better, I can't wait till it comes out. :medieval:

Those snipers where a little too annoyingly accurate.

8/10
Posted Image

#17 Voho

Voho

GMC Member

• 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:44 AM

I liked it, but the sprites didn't seem to be to animated on some of the enemies, especially those flying things. It was nice overall though I liked it, and if you say that the next demo(or completed game) will be even better, I can't wait till it comes out. :medieval:

Those snipers where a little too annoyingly accurate.

8/10

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, we sprited some animations for the drones. And the snipers, along with some of the enemies, are fixed. Tons has happened since, so, who knows.

#18 T.V

T.V

GMC Member

• 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:11 AM

[IDEA] avatar>spartan/Elite

#19 Appo117

Appo117

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:03 PM

Hey Jangos, give credit to Killpill28, he helped us alot and I don't see his name up there O_O

Edited by Appo117, 15 September 2007 - 04:07 PM.

#20 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

We'll have that in Multiplayer Options. :D

#21 dark_master4

dark_master4

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1232 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:10 PM

No. This is just wrong.

[Edit]
The controls are just to clumsy. I didn't feel like I could play this without getting frustrated because of the bad bounciness of grenades (they were coming back at me, no friction at all when colliding with the walls), bad collision checking with the ground and again, like the other halo fan game, inability to change controls. I didn't even get passed the first cannon thing that kills you in 3 shots. I gave up. Clumsiness for the lose. Sorry, you have to recode your collisions and grenades. I was really captivated by this lack of attention to details that I don't even remember the other aspects... Please, if you intend to continue this game, recode the collisions and the grenades. Also, I remember the AI was not able to climb slopes correctly... Fix that too, it's ugly.

The game itself is a good idea and could go far, but like Revolution, it needs more fine tuning of the engine, in your case, a complete recode of the movement engine.

[Edit2]
One thing though, for the time your game have been on the WIP forum, I can say it's advancing at a pretty good rythm. If you keep up that pace, I'm sure you will be able to rewrite the engine without much problems.

TIP: Remove ALL code related to player movement and collision checking with walls and do it again from scratch. Save-as something else before doing that though!!

Edited by dark_master4, 15 September 2007 - 11:31 PM.

My YoYoGames Marketplace (Has scripts, shaders and poker chips)

GM:Studio
Desktop Intel i5-4440 3.1ghz, 8gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2gb
Laptop AMD Athlon x64 2.1ghz, 4gb RAM, 256mb shared VRAM

#22 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:21 AM

No. This is just wrong.

[Edit]
The controls are just to clumsy. I didn't feel like I could play this without getting frustrated because of the bad bounciness of grenades (they were coming back at me, no friction at all when colliding with the walls), bad collision checking with the ground and again, like the other halo fan game, inability to change controls. I didn't even get passed the first cannon thing that kills you in 3 shots. I gave up. Clumsiness for the lose. Sorry, you have to recode your collisions and grenades. I was really captivated by this lack of attention to details that I don't even remember the other aspects... Please, if you intend to continue this game, recode the collisions and the grenades. Also, I remember the AI was not able to climb slopes correctly... Fix that too, it's ugly.

The game itself is a good idea and could go far, but like Revolution, it needs more fine tuning of the engine, in your case, a complete recode of the movement engine.

[Edit2]
One thing though, for the time your game have been on the WIP forum, I can say it's advancing at a pretty good rythm. If you keep up that pace, I'm sure you will be able to rewrite the engine without much problems.

TIP: Remove ALL code related to player movement and collision checking with walls and do it again from scratch. Save-as something else before doing that though!!

1 We've made jump triggers to prevent the ODST allies to get "stuck".
2. We've fine-tuned most of the gernades, but for the turret the gernade will "stick" to it and blow it up in one shot, (Hint: this might not work later in the full game, but you can dodge the bullets jump down so the turrent can't shoot you, then unload several clips of bullets on the base of the turrent to destroy it.) And BTW, the turrent is supposed to be hard. :D

Edited by Jangos_Legacy, 11 March 2008 - 10:07 PM.

#23 dark_master4

dark_master4

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1232 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:33 AM

Yeah I kinda guessed that you wanted the turret to be hard, I managed to beat it but it was just a waste of bullets. Until I tried grenades again (I killed myself the first time because of bad physics)... You really need to recode the movement engine to be less buggy, and I think that doing "speed*=0.5" when a grenade hits a wall should do the trick for physics. Try that, and please make this less glitchy, take that game out of the 9 hells of a gamer!

#24 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:40 AM

Thanks. :P I'll put that in there. It's way less glitchy. The demo was created when I was grounded from the PC in late July, so I really didn't get a say in fixing up last minute bugs in it. :D I blame that largely on Appo and Voho. :D
We're thinking about releasing a fall demo sense we won't be done till December so there will be tons of improvement by then. :(
And what do you mean by "buggy movement"?

#25 dark_master4

dark_master4

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1232 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:03 AM

When I jump and land, I don't quite get it how the character lands... And everything seems *not* fluid.

#26 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:07 AM

I don't get what you mean. Everyone else I've talked to about the jumping and moving say it's fine, I don't get what your problem is. :D Sorry.

#27 bernzz

bernzz

GMC Member

• 116 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:16 AM

Can you put in extra commands on changing from primary and secondary weapons, like maybe page up and page down, because my middle mouse button doesn't scroll.

#28 Finman

Finman

GMC Member

• 246 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

I like the sniping system. When I first time played that, I run next to the first enemy I encountered and tried to melee attack, but I noticed melee attack didn't exists, and I died. And why I can't throw a grenade up to slope??? The destroyable wall was too strong, make it weaker. Ghosts are TOO weak. They get destroyed from first hit. MC looks awesome and has so smooth aiming and hand moves.

....a complete recode of the movement engine....

I disagree with that. Even the HZ has more glitchy movement.

I didn't even get passed the first cannon thing that kills you in 3 shots.

Use grenades. I passed that on my second try.

edit:
Whoops I forgot that:
9/10

Edited by Finman, 16 September 2007 - 03:12 PM.

#29 gmakerdude

gmakerdude

GMC Member

• 545 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:36 PM

hey dude, this is THE best halo remake ever. the closest anybody has ever gotten to a remake of Halo 3. ^_^ A GREAT JOB. 10/10.

#30 Appo117

Appo117

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:05 PM

Thanks for all the nice comments, and the not so nice.. one...

Maybe, instead of just telling us stuff we have to do, you could give us some tutorials?

Like AI slope tutorials, seeing that's this engine's weakpoint. As for the physics, I really don't see the problem...

#31 qaz12301

qaz12301

GMC Member

• 48 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:53 PM

This is the best halo remake ever 10/10 can't wait for next update!

#32 gmakerdude

gmakerdude

GMC Member

• 545 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:48 PM

no reply for 3 days!!!! thatsa crime for thi game!lol :( .

#33 darkmetroid999

darkmetroid999

GMC Member

• 383 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:26 PM

Sounds awesome, I am busy at the moment, but I will download later.

Alex

Edited by darkmetroid999, 02 January 2009 - 07:02 PM.

lol >_>

#34 Sojin

Sojin

GMC Member

• 29 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:02 AM

lag double post

Edited by Sojin, 24 November 2007 - 01:46 AM.

#35 Sojin

Sojin

GMC Member

• 29 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:06 AM

double post by lag

Edited by Sojin, 24 November 2007 - 01:50 AM.

#36 Mailas

Mailas

Send in the Mail

• GMC Member
  • 5900 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:30 AM

This is truly a magnificient game. Sorry if I didnt rate, 10/10

omQasih.jpg

#37 obliviux

obliviux

GMC Member

• 195 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:13 AM

WOW dude seriously nice job, you and scotty are like the top halo makers here,
even though i enjoyed scotts more, i think you and your team did a better job on the programing!

#38 Mailas

Mailas

Send in the Mail

• GMC Member
  • 5900 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:33 AM

I dont know man......I think his might be the top halo game...even better than scotty's

omQasih.jpg

#39 darkmetroid999

darkmetroid999

GMC Member

• 383 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

Gamplay: 9/10-only 1 mission...
Music: 8/10
Graphics: 9/10

Pretty good!, Alex

Edited by darkmetroid999, 02 January 2009 - 07:03 PM.

lol >_>

#40 Dizzy_Pinoy

Dizzy_Pinoy

2D smoke

• GMC Member
  • 121 posts
  • Version:GM5

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:40 PM

I haven't downloaded it yet, simply because your in demo screen shots aren't showing up, you should check your link or something. I really want to try this game.
Associate Games Producer
Game Guy
Cynic
Cyclosiongames.com

#41 Jangos_Legacy

Jangos_Legacy

GMC Member

• 400 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:04 AM

Screenshots Updated, I was moving around stuff in my folders and changed the links on accident. :(
I haven't updated this topic in a while... So here's the news:
We've released a Map Editor Beta 2 days after Halloween: It has some bugs and is just a beta:
Map Editor Primary Download

Map Editor For Vista Users

We're starting programming multiplayer this December... In about a week. :)
Scotty's is better right now... But we're planning on a mind blowing winter demo. :P
1. There will be more missions in the next demo. B)
2. Thank! I like the avatar too, but I'm going to be updating it to make it more owning soon...

Secondary D/L up:

Edited by Jangos_Legacy, 04 March 2008 - 10:15 PM.

#42 Dizzy_Pinoy

Dizzy_Pinoy

2D smoke

• GMC Member
  • 121 posts
  • Version:GM5

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:52 PM

Ok I played it through and it was pretty good. I can't help but compare this to the other big Halo game Halo: Revolution.

Graphics on the whole were good, as in they're pretty cartoony and they all match, whereas HR's graphics are pretty mixed.

Gameplay is ok, the game itself is rather laggy, I can run the other Halo pretty well in comparison. The ally is pretty smart, the enemies are a bit dumber, some of them killed other enemies.

You also need to improve the controls, needing one button to get into a car and another button to get out is incredibly poor, you should only have one button to do this. There's also no reload option and no melee ability. And having "Enter" to do special actions is a bit of a pain, because you have to move one of your hands from doing something, I suggest you change it to "E", so the player can keep their hand in one place.

One problem is that you need to redesign the level to allow backtracking, I accidentally passed the checkpoint whilst on the mongoose, and couldn't get back because there loads of ramps going in the opposite direction, so I couldn't jump over them. If this happens to people they'll get frustrated and will probably quit the game, I did.

Overall its pretty good but not great. Good graphics, decent game play and good sounds. But there are lag issues, control issues, and it seems a bit boring at this point. The option to change your avatar and name are nice additions though.

Overall: 7/10
Associate Games Producer
Game Guy
Cynic
Cyclosiongames.com

#43 Appo117

Appo117

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:29 PM

Ok, we're gonna try and get a new demo out soon, maybe within the week. It'll have a whole new revamped engine, with a ton of new awesome stuff, like new custom character options, all new sprites, and different weapons. And most important, no lag, plus the controls are much improved.

Posted Image

A pretty badly taken screen, but it gets the idea across.

Edited by Appo117, 24 January 2008 - 06:53 PM.

#44 Voho

Voho

GMC Member

• 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

Hell yeah, OWAW's going to be amazing. The customization and entire experience, really, will be original and impressive. It ain't nothin' like it was before.

#45 Appo117

Appo117

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:10 PM

Lol, well said. I'll try to get some different screens up. Critisism on the screens are more than welcome.

Posted Image

Edited by Appo117, 24 January 2008 - 10:23 PM.

#46 hotshotscott

hotshotscott

GMC Member

• 3483 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:10 PM

OMG They look amazing! I can't wait to play! I regret making the view on my halo game so big (with all the sprites big) because now my filesize is going to be like 4 times bigger....

Good luck, i can't wait to play! You've done a magnificient job!

Scotty

TEAM ODDBOX

Did I try your game or help you out with yours?? Please return the favour and try out my game! NOT just another Halo Clone!!

Posted Image

#47 Appo117

Appo117

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:11 PM

Hey thanks man! Sorreh I forgot your banner, I revamped my sig and when you posted I remembered I forgot it =P

Edited by Appo117, 24 January 2008 - 11:20 PM.

#48 Seth52

Seth52

TeamSkyfire

• GMC Member
  • 664 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:26 PM

Very fun game!

Loved the graphics. Everything matched.

The gameplay was fun. Most of it was smooth exept for the bugs I've listed below. I would suggest a closer veiw on the player just a little bit but by the looks of the screen shot you posted above I think you've already done that.

Bugs:

The Mongoose looked like it was floating most of the time. I think I remember seeing one of the AI's shoot the jackel that comes up. Also, somtimes the AI tried to shoot through walls.

I'm sure you have all this fixed by now in you new version. Can't wait to play it.

9/10!

Seth

Posted Image
[ Like us! -Posted Image : Posted Image- Follow us! ]

#49 Appo117

Appo117

GMC Member

• Validating
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

Hey thanks! Sorry about the lack of a public update in like, forever. I'll try my hardest to update sometime this week. Gameplay wise it's almost ready, but our photoshop guy needs to make us a new menu before we can update.

Edited by Appo117, 25 January 2008 - 11:40 PM.

#50 Seth52

Seth52

TeamSkyfire

• GMC Member
  • 664 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:53 PM

Alright. Cool. I'll be sure to try the new version once it is out.

Seth

Posted Image
[ Like us! -Posted Image : Posted Image- Follow us! ]