Download it here:
What it does:
- Allows you to, with one line of code, have any number or color begin a transition from one value to another value over some length of time. If you need to have a menu slide in, a wall slide aside, a shield flash, this will let you do that very easily.
- Tweens colors and numbers
- Supports native easing functions (change the animation speed along its duration) - for example, you might have a menu slide out really quick at first but slow as it gets closer to being all-the-way-in
- Supports looping tweens for easy animations
- Pause/resume for, well, pausing and resuming animations.
- Tweening variables of individual instances, or global variables.
- Calling a script after the tween is completed.
Here's a link to a good explanation of tweening: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweening
Edited by SuperSlacker, 01 August 2008 - 04:43 AM.