Metal Slug Sprites

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 srinath5001

srinath5001

GMC Member

• 193 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:18 AM

i need some metal slug sprites, (running, walking, crouching,shooting etc.)

can anyone try to get these sprites for me like the one in my image?
(see image below for my preference)

Posted Image
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteres are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.

#2 Fisker

Fisker

GMC Member

• 35 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:28 AM

www.mslugdb.com

#3 srinath5001

srinath5001

GMC Member

• 193 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 09:55 AM

thanks but its not what i wanted, anyone else??
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteres are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

#4 Invisible Flash

Invisible Flash

GMC Member

• 814 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:06 PM

Here try this: Click for the spriters resource!

-=Superpipo=-

#5 srinath5001

srinath5001

GMC Member

• 193 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:47 AM

thanks!

#6 Fisker

Fisker

GMC Member

• 35 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:51 AM

www.mslugdb.com
Look again bro'
Under Images, in images there's a section called sprites...
There are over 2000 metal slug sprites