Ruby's Product Activation (BETA)
Ruby's Product Activation, or RPA, allows you to let your users activate your application online. This extension uses product keys of 25 characters length, divided in five groups: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Every product key can only be activated once, but there's more. A user can also deactivate his or her product key, for example when buying a new PC or reÃ¯nstalling Windows. This way, they don't have to buy a new Product Key!
Before you start, please register your application and it's Game ID at <LINK REMOVED> This allows you, and only you, to see how many activations there already are, and to generate Product Keys. Because there is no function to generate Product Keys, people who have hacked your app will not be able to activate it, even if they know your security code!
Please note: Credit required. Please give credit to Ruby Software.
It is recommend to read our information page at <LINK REMOVED> first.
Version 0.8 BETA (November 2nd, 2007)
- Save key (without activation);
- DLL version for and users;
- Made rpa_check_activated work for limited users;
- No more need of restarting the game after activation or deactivation;
- An activation wizard for those who do not want to make something like that themselves;
Version 0.7 BETA (September 8th, 2007)
- First public release;
- Activate function;
- Deactivate function;
- Check key valid function;
- Check activated function;
- Online registration;
- Only available as Extension for Pro;
The Activation Wizard (NEW)
Like it? Or not? Have any suggestions? Please reply!! Thanks.
Edited by Nocturne, 16 July 2012 - 11:00 AM.