3D Forum Topic Rules & Guidelines
This forum is for questions regarding GM's 3D capability. It is intended for advanced users, and requires a paid version of GM.
All the general GMC Community Rules apply here. In addition, there are some extra guidelines for this forum:
3D Forum Posting Guidelines
- All questions posted in this forum must involve GM's D3D functions. Questions about various DLLs that provide 3D capability do not belong here. Neither do tutorial or code requests.
- When you ask a question about a 3D problem, you should provide the GML code that you've tried so far. This will demonstrate that you belong in this forum. Simple code requests do not belong here. This includes "is it possible" questions!
- Questions about making 3D models using other programs belong in the Graphics forum. However, questions about importing and using 3D models may be discussed here.
- Remember that not all questions about 3D games belong here. Questions about movement, collisions, and other general GM functions belong in the Question and Answer forum. Only D3D-related questions should be posted here.
- Examples should be posted in the 3D Editable Examples sub-forum.
Lastly, we suggest all members look at the tutorials in the pinned topic before posting their question. Many common questions are answered there.