• GMC Member
  • 1905 posts
  • Version:GM6

Posted 02 August 2007 - 08:03 PM

made in GM6.1
lots of sprites, code etc you can rip..
adandoned project - if you use any of it just mention me plz <_<
hope it helps somebody..

APPARENTLY THIS IS PROCESSER HUNGRY FOR OLDER MACHINES! i may have also put a higher processer switch in the main config file so change it back to normal setting - i used AMD1.6 proc, 256 RAM and 128 GFX card to develop it.. limit the # of units in the control or ini script to speed things up
Posted Image

i took the train-track routine OUT - it's buggy - but you can reactivate (and hopefully debug) it.. check the obj_controller room start event for more info

has some nifty stuff like weather, scouts, collecters, commanders (scouts send reports to collecters if they spot any scrap metal, and call for military units if they spot enemy)

no drag select (sorry)
quite a few ingame cheat things (check the obj_controller) stuff like making a tree at the mouse location, toggling rain etc

a little bit of AI, and building also..

Edited by sub, 13 August 2007 - 03:55 PM.

#2 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:06 AM

Post some pics first.

vmh.png Come Play Hungry Hungry Frogs!

#3 Explicit

Explicit

Destroyer of zeds

• GMC Member
  • 1647 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

post a exe first, dont give us the gm6, i have unregistered

#4 EliteBeatAgent

EliteBeatAgent

GMC Member

• 115 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:53 AM

Thanks for the resources but my laptop dies NOT like this one bit. After I tried running it, the screen became bordered so I couldn't access the start menu, the cursor was gone and the keyboard had no input. It was OK after I reset it twice, though :D Maybe it was too complex for my poor old machine?

#5 sub

sub

EVIL GENIUS

• GMC Member
  • 1905 posts
  • Version:GM6

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:54 AM

sorry to hear that Elite, it seems it's pretty intensive on the system resources.. i'll have to edit the source code one day soon (i made this one a while back when i was not considering resources)

i had AMD 1.6 proc, 256 RAM and 128 GFX card when i made this (and still do)