Adv. Time Func. is an extension package with functions for easier use of alarms and new timers that count upwards. No longer do you have to calculate how many steps are in a second, or type in a value *room_speed. There is also a draw function for both. You can also use functions for the Time of Day! 100% Free, No Credit Required (But it won't be refused )
Enjoy, and please leave comments.
Download from GM-Resources.com
See complete version history in the help file.
v2.0 September 29th, 2007
- Added all Time of Day actions and functions.
- Removed the ability to apply timer actions to other objects, as you can't do that with the initialize and step actions.
- Bug fix (DnD Action Set Timer to a relative position)
- Overhauled the Timer system, they now count always in seconds, and can be displayed in formats like alarms.
- Added the timer_get_real() and timer_get_string() functions.
- Completely redid the Help File. It is now a .chm file.
- Added error messages. Now specifying an invalid timer number will give an error, instead of just creating a timer that will never update.
- Bug fix (GML Functions seconds(), minutes(), and hours() failed to return a value)
- Bug fix (The Bug fix in v2.0a caused a larger problem with the alarm system)
Edited by Renegade605, 09 April 2008 - 08:10 PM.