Hello. My name is Ben Tibbetts and I compose music in various styles and genres.
My influences include VG composers Koji Kondo (Super Mario, Zelda) and Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy).
- Evil Always Wins
- Ageless Spaceship
- Samurai Warrior
- Don's Requiem (simulated chiptune)
- Crystal Cavern
- Sneaky Sneakers
To hear more samples of my work, visit my website at www.bentibbetts.net.
HOW TO REQUEST MUSIC FOR YOUR GAME
Post or PM me the following information:
- Project name.
- Project description, screenshot or demo.
- A description of each track you need, including information about...
- - - - Mood
- - - - Instrumentation
- - - - Approximate length
- - - - File format (MP3 or WAV)
- - - - Loopable/Not looping
- - - - Anything else you think I should know.
- Deadline / how soon you need the music.
- My music is my property. In other words, my music is non-exclusive and royalty-free unless specified otherwise.
- I reserve the right to be selective about which projects I take on. If I decide not to participate in your project, it's absolutely nothing personal.
If you want to say "thank you" for the work I'm doing here, consider doing one of the following:
- Providing an in-game splash screen ("Music by Ben Tibbetts, www.bentibbetts.net").
- Voting for my audio submissions on Newgrounds.Com.
- Donating a monetary amount of your choosing.
COMPLETED GAMEMAKER GAME SOUNDTRACKS & COLLABORATIONS
- Survivor Reborn, by Soulsnatcher (unreleased)
- Blob Story, by mrscience00 (self)
- Dennis the Droplet, by mrscience00
- Super Maze, by David Holcomb
- Galacticube, by dogboy44
- Blobby, by mrscience00
- Super Mario In Tubaland, by mrscience00
- Alien: Invasion Force, by Da Bee
Edited by mrscience00, 20 January 2012 - 07:14 PM.