It contains the DLL, .gml, help file (.html) and an example (gm6.)
The DLL mainly provides two functions:
execute_program_ex to execute a program.
execute_shell_ex to open a file with the shell.
These are basically the same as in-built functions, execute_program and execute_shell. However, these provide a couple more options:
- setting the working directory for the program.
- starting a program with maximized, minimized or hidden.
- (execute_program_ex only) setting the initial size and/or position of the window of the program.
- (execute_shell_ex only) specifying an action on opening a file. E.g. "print" to print a document, "properties" to show the file properties dialog, and "play" to play an audio file, etc. If no action is specified, it defaults to "open."
- When a program fails to start for some reason, you can retrieve the error message that tells the cause of the error.
Edited by torigara, 15 January 2011 - 04:52 PM.