<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WeatherBug DLL</span>
US only, international will be later on since it has much less info and is requested from the server completely different.
* Forecasts, 2-day and 3-day
* Current conditions
* Test connection and server
- Metric or English measurements (currently all English)
- INTERNATIONAL support! I know you all want that
- WeatherBug station list, starting with closest to the specified zip code
- Alerts for the specified zip code or station ID. These are severe weather alerts from the NWS. There is a whole range of alert types, mostly watches, warnings, advisories, emergencies, and statements. To me, these would be good for screen savers, so you can show alerts to keep the user informed.
- Wind direction
- Wind Speed
- Today Rainfall
- Rainfall Rate
Now for the why...
Alerts would be good for screen savers, so you can show alerts to keep the user informed.
Current conditions have a bunch of uses. You can base weather in a game of the current conditions of a real location, either a random location, the server location, or the player's location (best for one-player games).
Don't forget that you can actually create weather programs with this! You might even want to clone the official WeatherBug client if your bored.
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Legalise: This DLL, help file, any included icons, the example, or any other included files ("DLL"), created by Danopia, danopia.net, FPSCheats, or any related party ("Danopia") is in no way affiliated with WeatherBug, weatherbug.com, weather.com, or AWS ("WeatherBug"). Any damage caused by the usage of this service is not the DLL's or Danopia's fault. Danopia recommends NOT to program triggers for nuclear bombs or rocket launchers using neither this DLL nor WeatherBug. This DLL is only to be used as a substitute for actually coding a weather system, looking out the window, or selecting a weather condition manually.</span>
Download version 0.1.0