Basic Run Down:
Hello all and welcome to one of my latest games. I havn't made a platformer in a while so i thought i would just for a change. I am obsessed with Family guy a great lot and so i decided to make a game about Stewie Griffin (my favourtie character). In an episode of Family guy called 'I never met the dead man', Lois (Stewie's mother) tries to feed Stewie Broccoli, which is Stewie's most evil enemy in the world (after lois). After getting sick of having to eat the awesome stuff, Stewie finds himself building a weather controlling machine which could change the temperature to destroy all broccoli. In 'Stewie Griffin - Attack of the Broccoli' you are to find all the pieces of the weather machine, build the machine and then destroy the evil Broccoli.
File - .ZIP File with .exe inside
File Size - 1.4 Mb
Made With - Gm6
Downloads - 39
Stewie Griffin - Attack of the Broccoli at Host-a.net
Stewie Griffin - Attack of the Broccoli Direct Download
So far there's just the tutorial (which isn't finished yet) and the first level (which was only made to test things..)
So please try them out, and DEFINETLY reply! I need to know if there's any spelling mistakes, any errors or problems, and bugs or just things that are real enoying!
* Grappling device is a bit glitchy and doesn't always work. This will be fixed in the next version!
* If you press resume from the pause menu and you are hanging from your grappling hook, it acts as normal and shoots another grapel canceling out your other one which normally leads to you falling and dieing. This also happens with the plasma gun, except it shoots.
* When you charge the plasma gun then let go, if you shoot a quick bullet before the first one hits the enemy, the first one only does the same amount of damage as the 2nd (which is normally lower)
* Stewie doesn't have a mouth in some of his animations
Things fixed for next update:
* Stewie has a mouth always
* Weapons hud moves faster
* Skip tutorial if you want
* Grapple hook fixed (not done yet, but hopefully will be soon)
* More levels, better tutorial
Thanks Guys! - Scotty
Edited by hotshotscott, 25 April 2007 - 08:55 AM.