Photo

Markup Magazine :: Issue 15 [september] Released!

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#1 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:24 PM

Posted Image
MarkUp Magazine
Forum

MarkUp
MarkUp is a developer-oriented Game Maker magazine devoted to help the game makers of the GMC. MarkUp is officially endorsed and supported by YoYo Games, as can be seen on their site http://www.yoyogames.com/. MarkUp comes in monthly issues and we continue to offer up-to-date, content-packed, and highly educational issues every month!

Announcing MarkUp Issue 15

Hello all! We are very excited to announce the release of MarkUp Magazine's Fifteenth Issue! Though the issue has been long overdue and did experience some delays, we are quite excited about the end result we have! Enjoy a content-packed, high-quality issue!

Content
  • The Making of...
    • The Making of Visit
    • Journal: Cities at War
    • Journal: World in War
  • Editorials
    • Drag and Drop to GML
    • Character Development
  • Tutorials
    • Advanced RTS: How it Works
    • Repainting the Screen
    • Calculating a Hamming Distance
  • Monthly Specials
    • Script of the Month
    • Extension of the Month
    • MarkUp Puzzle
  • Reviews
    • Senseless War
    • Angels
    • Mubbly Tower
    • Seven Minutes
    • Silent Dawn
    • D-A-N-C-E
  • Interviews
    • ... with Coffee
    • ... with Virtanen
    • ... with OCGaming
    • ... with Nightmare

Download
You can download Issue 15 of MarkUp Magazine in the following formats:

You can view all previous issues here:
http://markup.gmking.org/allissues

Edited by esh_corp11, 10 November 2008 - 03:57 PM.

Eyas Sharaiha (eyas-sharaiha.com);
previous projects include: GMking.org, MarkUp Magazine.

#2 Guest_svn_*

Guest_svn_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:35 PM

You can get issue #1 from http://markup.gmking.org

Robin

#3 Daniel-Dane

Daniel-Dane

GMC Member

• 3581 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

Excellent in-depth going product with very nice gfx. I must admit I only downloaded it for the Vista Game Explorer thing.

#4 Guest_svn_*

Guest_svn_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:32 PM

Another side note, if you like markup, you can contribute articles to future issues (game reviews, code tip, graphic tutorials. If it's games, we want it!) and have your work published in future issues of our magazine, you can even advertise your site if you write content, we'll give you 1/4 page ad for every 500 words written (up to one full page ad, we reserve the right to screen ads).

You can also sign-up to receive announcements when future issues are released here: http://gamemaking.org/mail

Finally, Markup is released under creative commons, so feel free to:
- EMail it to everyone you know
- Print it out and distribute copies around campus

Enjoy!
Robin

#5 XA-9

XA-9

GMC Member

• 180 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:09 PM

Cool magazine! I dunno how i missed the 1st issue of this. Nice article on that 'bridging th gap' game.

#6 Carnivac

Carnivac

The Hunter

• GMC Member
  • 3300 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:13 PM

Nice magazine. Can't say I agree with everything in it (particularly the reviews in the first issue) but it's nicely put together and well written.

#7 benoit.rouleau

benoit.rouleau

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1637 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:32 AM

The articles are very professionnal; I love the design. A bit short, but very good overall. Keep it up! :D

#8 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:57 AM

Cool magazine! I dunno how i missed the 1st issue of this. Nice article on that 'bridging th gap' game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The first issue wasn't announced at the GMC as it was a pilot issue, that's why.

Nice magazine.  Can't say I agree with everything in it (particularly the reviews in the first issue) but it's nicely put together and well written.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As much as a writer tries to be unbiased in a review, in the end its all about opinions. But you can, ofcourse write your own review if you like (or even re-review a reviewed game with a different perspective) - we'll be happy to publish it.

The articles are very professionnal; I love the design. A bit short, but very good overall. Keep it up! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We try to concentrate on quality before tackling the actual length of the Magazine. the problem is the amount of contributors is currently limited, so articles turn out to be short. We'll keep doing our best, but as it has been mentioned mutliple times - we do appreciate the help!

#9 GMmarine

GMmarine

GMC programmer/spriter

• 436 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:05 PM

Very nice indeed, but the "Ooo" and "Ahh" should have quotations around them. Also the Game Maker 7, err... , your a little late. But that article was a nice read. Keep up the good work, and I hope the next one is larger.

#10 Guest_svn_*

Guest_svn_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

Very nice indeed, but the "Ooo" and "Ahh" should have quotations around them.  Also the Game Maker 7, err... , your a little late.  But that article was a nice read.  Keep up the good work, and I hope the next one is larger.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the encouragement! As Esh has mentioned, all our content is donated (or, given in exchange for ad-space) so the number of pages is directly proportional to the number of contributions!

Robin

#11 fire_soul453

fire_soul453

aarons video games

• GMC Member
  • 542 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

Really nice magazine. It is really professional. I might right a few articles but i dont have anything to advertise at the moment or much to write about.
Game maker Top sites
I'm sick of paypal. From now on I'm not buying indie games unless I can use something else...

#12 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:32 AM

Really nice magazine. It is really professional. I might right a few articles but i dont have anything to advertise at the moment or much to write about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's much to write about in game development. If you find a game you lice (from the GMC or not) then a review might be a good choice, you can also give advice on game design, programming, etc.

Our next issue is on-track, but we still need more input from the community.

Eyas

#13 JakeX

JakeX

GMC Member

• 548 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:35 PM

Another GM Mag. Cute.
Anyway, I didn't find many serious problems, and the layout was functional. I read through the GM7 changes article, quite comprehensive.
Good luck with this, I hope you fare better than the others.

Posted Image

#14 Guest_svn_*

Guest_svn_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:09 PM

Another GM Mag. Cute.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, it's a game developers magazine for any IDE, language, community, type or platform; including GM. <_<

Anyway, I didn't find many serious problems, and the layout was functional. I read through the GM7 changes article, quite comprehensive.
Good luck with this, I hope you fare better than the others.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We aim to support a wider audience than the others, so we don't have to depend solely on the GMC for support, also, we're an open publication. Both of which should help up to stay afloat.

We're already 1/4 way though Issue 3, we've beaten most odds already!

Robin

#15 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:19 AM

We've already asked you for contributions. But if you feel you really dont have the time to write an article, here's what I suggest:

Tell us what articles you like to see!
That's right. Send an e-mail to eyas.sharaiha@gmail.com titled "MarkUp, What I like to see" or something similar, and put a list of topics you like to read about in the next issue of markup. We'll try our best to include these topics in the upcoming issues, but no promises.

Ask MarkUp!
You can now send me an e-mail to eyas.sharaiha@gmail.com titled "Ask MarkUp" or similar, including a question you have about game development or game design. We'll try to answer it or look for someone who can, and then publish it on one of the upcoming issues of markup. Again, no promises.

Share your ideas!
Give us a review of the magazine, what did you like? What didn't you like? Post here with all of your comments and we'll make sure we'll fix whatever you don't like, and emphasize on the things you do like.

Eyas

#16 pgg

pgg

GMC Member

• 321 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:09 PM

Great magazine, I prefer it over gmtech. It could do with being spaced out a bit more though.

#17 Alex

Alex

3lite Member

• 3098 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:16 PM

I like the way you designed the mag. Very well done.

It would be nice to see some more games and ratings though.

#18 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

ppg, Thanks for your reply.. one of our main focuses was layout.

/\lex, Issue 1 contained much more reviews, but we'll try to add more in the future.

Issue 3 is almost done now, so we might not be able to add a lot of reviews to it. But I promise you'll see much more in issue 4.

#19 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:27 PM

Yay! Pretty nice, although I wish I knew how to use DOSBox, I want to play SkyRiders again!!! RAWR!!!

^_^

vmh.png Come Play Hungry Hungry Frogs!

#20 Alex

Alex

3lite Member

• 3098 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:43 AM

BTW esh_corp11, when you rate a game you should have the rating separated from the text.

#21 Limming Michael

Limming Michael

GMC Member

• 417 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:09 AM

Keep it up!!!

and maby it will be noticed by a admin and stuff its awsome!!!!

#22 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8808 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 02:44 AM

Excellent publication.

My only grumpy is the three column format. Reading it on a computer screen involved constant scrolling up and down.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#23 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:24 PM

BTW esh_corp11, when you rate a game you should have the rating separated from the text.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I see what you mean. I'll try seperating them, I actually have an nice idea ^_^

Excellent publication.

My only grumpy is the three column format. Reading it on a computer screen involved constant scrolling up and down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What would you have preferred? We tried making it normal in one page and it looked *really* bad. If you have a nice design idea you'd like share, please do.

#24 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:49 AM

ISSUE 3 RELEASED
Markup issue 3 for May has finally been released! Eyas Sharaiha gives you the recipe to every game maker's dream: addictive games, read your way into finding treasures in free resource sites with the help of Robin Monks. We discover GM's binary file functions with Bart Teunis, lean about the differences between XML and INI. Read Mike Connor's review of Gregg the Egg, and learn more about Game Manuals by reading Philip Gamble's aritcle! You can also see Eyas Sharaiha's interview with Mr.Chubigans, and learn about him things you haven't known before! Check out Veeti's rant about web games and learn more about devleoping games by reading Stephan's short aritcle. Plus, read other game reviews and learn more about other development tools with our short tutorial!

You can download this issue in one of three formats:
High Quality PDF
Low Quality PDF
XPS

#25 tuntis

tuntis

GMC Member

• 1839 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:13 AM

Wherever this post may have been quoted in, it was forged

Edited by Tuntis, 05 May 2007 - 04:57 PM.

#26 svm

svm

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:22 AM

Oh yeah! This magazine is hottttt!

...What, they told me to post here to make the topic hot!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:GM063: Tuntis!

But anyways, good stuff this time around! We've had GREAT community support and ended up with about twice as many articles as last issue (it's the same size because last issue Eyas had a large section for the GM7 review :GM046: ).

We're now looking for large (and small) articles for June's issue! We're about 5% done on that issue now, so any suggestions for how you'd like the next issue to go would be most welcome!

Content is best sent to me via EMAIL here, or PM/EMAIL on http://forums.gmking.org, or via email at devlinks A|T gmail D/O/T com :GM021:

Robin

Edited by svm, 30 April 2007 - 11:34 AM.

The stuff I used to do....
GMKing: Markup Magazine - GMcast - Game Maker Television - Game Wiki - Community Forums
Podhurl: GMplanet - GMstream

#27 tuntis

tuntis

GMC Member

• 1839 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:31 PM

I would like to correct my rant in MarkUp Issue 3: The source of MarketCrash has now been given to an PHP community ("PHPGurus"), who are intending to release it open-source sometime soon.

#28 JakeX

JakeX

GMC Member

• 548 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:06 PM

I'll admit it, I totally downloaded the latest edition just to read the review on my game. :GM046:

Posted Image

#29 Elmernite

Elmernite

Kengine

• GMC Member
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:32 PM

Well, after reading the magazine. I have to say I find it's not gm orented enough. By that I mean you spend to much time on programming hello world in c and stuff like that. Otherwise it's nice a professional. I just wish it were more stricly about Gm.
-Elmernite

Edited by Elmernite, 30 April 2007 - 01:32 PM.

rsbanner.png
Kengine Gaming "Kengine Gaming is the best GM site I've seen" - flubmasterQ
"Good games never die" - Elmernite

#30 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:54 PM

Well, after reading the magazine. I have to say I find it's not gm orented enough. By that I mean you spend to much time on programming hello world in c and stuff like that. Otherwise it's nice a professional. I just wish it were more stricly about Gm.
-Elmernite

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, yes. MarkUp 3 will be the final general game devleopment issue.

We have decided, shortly after MarkUp 2 was released to start from issue 4, making it strictly GM-related.

"GM-related" will allow us to write much more in-depth and specialized technical articles. You wil lnotice the difference in issue 4.

#31 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 09:52 PM

Very nice, I enjoyed reading that interview with Mr.C, and how to make your game Addictive, which, you're right on one part; Highscores. I think thats what makes some people say my game is additive, lol, yay! :D

#32 Gupocca

Gupocca

Artist

• GMC Member
  • 644 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:17 PM

MarkUp 3 is great, and Issue 4 will very likely be better. If we keep improving it, think about where it will be in a year...

#33 JakeX

JakeX

GMC Member

• 548 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 01:33 PM

Heh. A year. Most GM mags don't make it that far. Hope you fare better.

Posted Image

#34 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:26 PM

Very nice, I enjoyed reading that interview with Mr.C, and how to make your game Addictive, which, you're right on one part; Highscores. I think thats what makes some people say my game is additive, lol, yay! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for that. So it'd really help you'd tell us:
1- what interviews would you like to see in the future?
2- what articles about stuff in games would you like to see?

Heh. A year. Most GM mags don't make it that far. Hope you fare better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Jake! You never told me, how do you like your game's review?

BTW, I'd be happy to re-review the game once it is complete.. but I'd much harsher of course <_<

#35 Gupocca

Gupocca

Artist

• GMC Member
  • 644 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:35 PM

My guess about MarkUp's future is that it will live as long as GMKing.org, and from the looks of it, GMKing.org is going to be here for a long time. <_<

#36 JakeX

JakeX

GMC Member

• 548 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

Thank you Jake! You never told me, how do you like your game's review?

The answer to that is obviously going to be biased. <_<
Anyway, it's well written, for sure, except for one little typo, "...JakeX have definitely..." in the Overall paragraph.
I'll just clear up a few things for you. The songs in the game are both original compositions, the title music is by cornandbeans, and the other is by Ds. Everything the game was coded by me (except for Reflect, of course), so that should explain why it's got those bugs, yeah? :(

Oh, one last thing. I don't remember being well known for creating cool multiplayer games - only 3 of my games have ever been multiplayer, and one of them was never released. Heheheh.

Posted Image

#37 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

Oh, one last thing. I don't remember being well known for creating cool multiplayer games - only 3 of my games have ever been multiplayer, and one of them was never released. Heheheh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then those two should be damn popular.. cause believe me, that's how I know you. <_<

#38 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 10:42 PM

Very nice, I enjoyed reading that interview with Mr.C, and how to make your game Addictive, which, you're right on one part; Highscores. I think thats what makes some people say my game is additive, lol, yay! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Me!!! :(
Lol j/k.

1. Perhaps someone in the Cage Match 146
2. What type of examples/tutorials should be made, what are common examples, what are the least common, who should examples/tutorials be made by, how should you make a tutorial/example (EG: With a lot of comments), whats the best site(s) to find examples.

Maybe an article about examples/tutorials with those questions, and maybe have them answered by fellow various members, mainly newbs for them to tell us what type of examples they'd like, and people who have made popular or many useful examples.

PS: If you do do that, for the last question...I um...err..have over 25 examples on my site so...you know... :P <_<

Edited by Coffee, 01 May 2007 - 10:45 PM.

#39 svm

svm

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:09 PM

Very nice, I enjoyed reading that interview with Mr.C, and how to make your game Addictive, which, you're right on one part; Highscores. I think thats what makes some people say my game is additive, lol, yay! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Me!!! ;)
Lol j/k.

1. Perhaps someone in the Cage Match 146
2. What type of examples/tutorials should be made, what are common examples, what are the least common, who should examples/tutorials be made by, how should you make a tutorial/example (EG: With a lot of comments), whats the best site(s) to find examples.

Maybe an article about examples/tutorials with those questions, and maybe have them answered by fellow various members, mainly newbs for them to tell us what type of examples they'd like, and people who have made popular or many useful examples.

PS: If you do do that, for the last question...I um...err..have over 25 examples on my site so...you know... :) :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good suggestions Coffee! We'll take them into account!

Robin
The stuff I used to do....
GMKing: Markup Magazine - GMcast - Game Maker Television - Game Wiki - Community Forums
Podhurl: GMplanet - GMstream

#40 Wombat

Wombat

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:31 PM

Nice, can't wait to read.

#41 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:57 AM

Coffee: As you may have seen in this issue, GMLscripts.com have supported us by providing us with one script each month. In return, there is a "Powered by GMLscripts" text appearing. If you think your website has good and beneficial examples, then why not take examples from it, I say.

alphabetmichfoodlikes: first of all, long username! And, why haven't you read it yet? Its already out there waiting to be read :mellow:

#42 Iamtheone

Iamtheone

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:26 PM

Nice looking mag you have here! :)
Very nice layout and colourful graphics. Can't wait to give it a more thorough read, keep up the good work!

#43 Chirantha

Chirantha

GMC Member

• 502 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

Dude! Nice work :) GMking is rocking on!! :)

#44 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

Nice looking mag you have here! :D 
Very nice layout and colourful graphics. Can't wait to give it a more thorough read, keep up the good work!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude! Nice work :D GMking is rocking on!! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you like the layout and the magazine as a whole, is there something in the layout or even the content you would like to see next issue?

We're already working on Issue 4, and, on the content side, I believe it is safe to assume it is more than 50% done. If anyone is looking for a specific thing that you would like to read about in the next issue, then please ask now.. otherwise, we might have to delay your requests to issue 5.

I'll keep specific details about Issue 4's layout a secret for now.. as I hope you'll be surprised when you see the end result. However, it'd be pretty much based on the 'concepts' of the previous issue, with some interesting developments. So please, if you know of any inconsistencies or annoyances for issue 3, we need to know now so that we could fix these problems, or improve the overall layout in time for issue 4's release.

#45 factandfiction101

factandfiction101

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

Pretty good job, Everything was fairly interesting. I think most gm users could benefit from what makes a game addictive.

#46 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:07 AM

Pretty good job, Everything was fairly interesting. I think most gm users could benefit from what makes a game addictive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you. Yes, MarkUp is more aimed at Game Maker than the community itself.

While most magazines out there talk about events in the GMC, YoYo Games, etc., we try to concentrate more on the technical side and the development side.

Next issue will also have technical articles, some deep-math articles, previews, reviews, and a lot of useful tips and articles. This issue should hopefully be ready by the first of May.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to ask the readers to actually tell us what articles they'd be interested in. While most people tend to concentrate on reviews of games, we believe that other how-to articles are more beneficial to game development and game design than those.

#47 Spectek

Spectek

GMC Member

• 542 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:15 AM

Nice, but why is it called markup when GML isn't a markup language? I thought it was a HTML guide when I first saw it.

#48 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

Nice, but why is it called markup when GML isn't a markup language? I thought it was a HTML guide when I first saw it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://encarta.msn.c...150/markup.html
2. addition of coding to text: the addition to a text that is to be printed of coding or instructions for layout and style

"Markup" here refers to the magazine and its content, not the language -GML. Simply put, markup is coding.

Edited by esh_corp11, 27 May 2007 - 07:16 PM.

#49 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:22 PM

Announcing MarkUp, Issue 4
MarkUp Issue 4, for June 2007, has just been released! This is a content-packed issue that you will enjoy reading every page of, believe me.

About Issue 4
We have technical articles, where Bart Teunis teaches us how to use var and global var, and where Eyas Sharaiha tells us about CSV - comma seperated values - and provides us with scripts to do just that. Leif showcases his Math skills by telling us about advanced sine and cosine functions, as well as how to use those in Game Maker.

Phil Gamble tells us how to take Effective Screenshots, Eyas talks about GM games and User Account Control, then further continues to tell us about running GM6 games on Vista. Stephan tells us how to make a good game and gives us some distribution tips for Game Maker 7.

Some awesome reviews are also in store, Michael Sharaiha makes the first commercial game review on MarkUp, reviewing Heroes of Might and Magic V. Phil reviews Forted, a simple yet interesting game. Eyas reviews the third beta of Falcon Squad. 'Someone' reviews Mad House and Hard Hat III, both awesome old school games.

You will also see an exclusive preview of a GTA clone like no other - Streets of Pavilion City!

Andris Belinskis also made an exclusive interview with Damaged, back in the day - and we're now showing it to you for the first time!

Tuntis's rants continues, talking about FPS games and giving us a history lesson about GMking, the networks that brings you MarkUp!

Also, our script of the month, brought to you by GMLscripts.com, is explode_string, a very interesting function, which we will also make use of in this issue's technical article CSV: Extreme Data Storage.

DOWNLOAD ISSUE 4 NOW

#50 leif902

leif902

GreenMan Games

• 748 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:35 PM

Another triumph, I must say that this is my favorite issue to date! A must have, I'd highly recommend a download if you havn't already!

I'll make sure to post a buillitain on my site and let everyone know what a great issue this is! Keep up the good work,

- Leif902

EDIT: Might I suggest a new post though? Or have a mod clean this one out? It's kind of hard to find Markup 4 comments :D

Edited by leif902, 01 June 2007 - 11:08 PM.

Sam Whited (Leif902)
YoYo Games Wiki | SamWhited.com (blog)