- This forum is for full open source projects that you wish to make available for other people to learn or use.
- Acceptable files are completed games, both full and mini, programs (so long as they do not violate the rules) and game engines. Unfinished games are fine so long as they are completed to a point that it can useful as a learning tool. Games that do not meet this requirement will be removed at a Moderator's discretion.
- For the purpose of this sub-forum the term 'Engine' is defined as an open source project that takes minimal refinement past graphic and sound replacement.
- Files do not have to be commented considering that they will be fairly large, but some comments detailing what sections of coding do would be helpful and probably appreciated.
- By posting your file to this sub-forum you unconditionally allow anyone to use your files to learn from or build upon, with the exception of asking for credit. If you require credit, mention this explicitely in your topic. Moderators will not enforce this but it is good internet etiquette to give credit where it is due.
- You may not double post topics both here and in the general Creations Forum or Works in Progress Forum. If you wish, you may provide an executable version of your files here, along with the open source.
- This sub-forum is not meant for tutorials, examples, or to be used as a script dump. They are already forums available for all of these.
- This forum is not meant to be used for teamwork, that is a team leaves the open source code here and discusses their work in the topic.
- It is not mandatory to post open-source projects here. You may still post them in Creations if you do not wish people to use them but you may not double post.
- It is the sole discretion of the Moderating Staff to remove any topics that they believe do not conform to these rules.
Open Source Sub-forum Rules
No replies to this topic
Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:19 PM
The following are the rules that apply to the Open Source Sub-Forum...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users