• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 05:22 AM

Here I present to you an extension with a number of features I've heard requests for. GMCap is an extension which allows you to record from any window, or the entire desktop, into an AVI file. Here are just some of its features:

Compression dialog which supports all codecs installed on the user's system
Add frames from any window as well as bitmap files
Multi-threaded, so no game hangs
Add frames from a specific region on the screen by specifying coordinates
Take screenshots of any window, multi-threaded as well
Optionally draw the cursor on any screenshot or AVI frame
Extensive error reporting system
Compatible with GM 5.3A, 6, and 7

GMCap is great for trailers, in game cutscenes, game teasers, and much more!

Included in the download are a .gmd file for GM5 and 6, and a .gex file for GM7. A help file documenting all functions and their uses is included.

Updated mirror:
http://ravotus.nfsho...ap-0.5.0.0b.zip

This is still in beta stage! I welcome any bug reports (or maybe not...), suggestions, comments, etc. Hope you find it useful! :)

BTW, wav support is coming, I'm just currently too burned out to work on it. :lol:

Edited by Ravotus, 10 August 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#2 zephiel87

zephiel87

GMC Member

• 1649 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 05:54 AM

if this is designed to allow screen capture of any window, why not just make an .exe (or maybe a .gmk)? is there really any need for an extension pack?

#3 T-Bird

T-Bird

GMC Member

• 1326 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 06:03 AM

I may use it at some point. If you want to allow users to make clips (i.e. walkthroughs on a terrain editor) its rather cumbersome and unprofessional to have to use a seperate screen capture software. This is much cleaner and easier to integrate right into a project.

Nice idea, however I dont like using DLLs/codes by other people I perfer to make things like this into a growing experience and teach myself.

#4 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 06:47 AM

if this is designed to allow screen capture of any window, why not just make an .exe (or maybe a .gmk)? is there really any need for an extension pack?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because some people would rather integrate it into their game than force users to use external software. I've seen requests for it in the past, so I thought I may as well make it. Someone will find it of use I'm sure. :medieval:

#5 Bowex

Bowex

Digital-X

• 462 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:11 AM

Really well done Ravotus. That's a unique DLL and Extension. Really usefull for me. Thanks !

#6 Chronic

Chronic

Administrator

• Global Moderators
  • 2729 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:21 AM

Nice to see you finally got this posted, good luck with adding audio :medieval:

My recent tutorials: [Auto-Tiling] [Text Based Menu] [Sprite Based Menu] [View more at my site]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R.I.P Mom (1951-2008)

#7 benoit.rouleau

benoit.rouleau

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1637 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:30 PM

Amazing. Simply amazing. I can't wait for new versions, keep them going! :medieval: GOOD JOB.

EDIT: I have a question. Does it actually save the files with the specified compression type, or the compression dialog box is just there for the good look?

Edited by benetonmovie, 03 March 2007 - 04:35 PM.

#8 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:47 PM

EDIT: I have a question. Does it actually save the files with the specified compression type, or the compression dialog box is just there for the good look?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it actually compresses with the method that you select. Just a tip, if you're noticing that your movie is lagging behind in saving when using uncompressed, try compressing the movie. It makes your hard drive not have to work as much, so things speed up.

#9 Fedor

Fedor

GMC Member

• 294 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:33 PM

AMAZING THIS IS SO SMOOTH!!!!!! :angry:
I never seen a smoother video recorder!
Nice job!
Do you mind making the DLL open source?
EDIT: The Intel 4:2:0 Video 2.5 codec is corrupted when saving
EDIT2: Microsoft RLE codec is corrupted when saving
Microsoft H.263 and 261 do the same

Edited by Fedor, 03 March 2007 - 09:51 PM.

#10 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

AMAZING THIS IS SO SMOOTH!!!!!! :(
I never seen a smoother video recorder!
Nice job!

Good to hear. :angry:

Do you mind making the DLL open source?

No, sorry, I never make my GM DLL's open source.

EDIT: The Intel 4:2:0 Video 2.5 codec is corrupted when saving
EDIT2: Microsoft RLE codec is corrupted when saving
Microsoft H.263 and 261 do the same

I noticed that a few codec's do not work on my system as well. I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm thinking that it may be that some are only designed for decoding and not encoding of video. I'll check into it more.

So far, I've found that the MPEG codec appears to have pretty good quality as compared to filesize; it's probably a good choice for most applications.

#11 rinkuhero

rinkuhero

Paul Eres

• GMC Member
  • 1919 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:25 PM

This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you install an extension package? I've unzipped this in the 'extensions' folder, restarted Game Maker, and it still doesn't appear in the install extensions menu within Game Maker.

Edited by rinkuhero, 03 March 2007 - 10:29 PM.

#12 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:37 PM

Don't unzip it into your extensions folder. Here's what you should do:

Open extension packages from the left menu of GM. Click install in the lower right. Click the install button on the right side of the new dialog and select GMCap.gex. Then you can hit ok for both dialogs. Then simply select the GMCap extension from the list on the right and click the arrow pointing left; it will be added.

Or you could just try reading the GM manual. :angry:

Edited by Ravotus, 03 March 2007 - 10:38 PM.

#13 PLAY: More

PLAY: More

Press F8 to enter BIOS

• 824 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:30 AM

How do you create an AVI of the game without skipping heaps of frames?
Preferably not in draw event

#14 1up Graphix

1up Graphix

GMC Member

• 171 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:23 PM

This is a supreme extension! I have been trying to do this for some time. I'm sick of all those crappy capture devices out there. I'm making my own! I will give you tons of credit, of course. :D

#15 rinkuhero

rinkuhero

Paul Eres

• GMC Member
  • 1919 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

The animation it creates goes way too fast... I've tried tweaking the numbers but I can't get it to record at a normal speed. I could probably adjust it manually using other programs, but it'd still be nice to know which parameters would get it to record at normal speed.

#16 Fedor

Fedor

GMC Member

• 294 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:27 PM

to me its fine in speed

#17 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:42 PM

It all depends on the framerate you have in the game. If your game is running at 20fps, you're only adding 20 frames per second while the AVI thinks it will be 30. Therefore it will run 33% faster. You need to make sure that you're getting 30fps for your timing to be the same. A few things to try:

1. Decrease frame rate. 15 fps still looks smooth, and is much less hard on your system. What you can do for this is set an alarm that is set every other step. Then have that add a frame. When you pass 15 as the fps parameter in the movie and you add every other step (for 15 fps) it will still be synchronized, with only half the load on your system.
2. Use a compressor. This decreases the demand on your hard drive and makes everything record faster.
3. Record at a smaller resolution. Even the difference between 320x240 and 640x480 is astounding.

It all depends on what your system is able to handle. <_< That's the whole reason I added the time drawing in the example. It is so you're able to tell if your AVI is running at the correct speed.

Edited by Ravotus, 04 March 2007 - 06:46 PM.

#18 DF Team

DF Team

GMC Member

• 91 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:22 PM

Is the framerate parameter supposed to be set to the game's room speed?
And what's the difference between forcing the AVI to finish processing the frames and not in the gmcap_avi_close-function?
And thanks for a great extension! :D

#19 Dany

Dany

GMC Member

• 150 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:10 PM

Hi,my project is dependet on your project,but I have error...It captures sometimes... :D

#20 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:02 PM

It could be, if you're adding frames in the step event. Basically, you set the frame rate to the frame rate that the AVI will play back at. Basically then each time you add that many frames it is one second.

For example if you set the frame rate to 30 frames per second, every 30 frames you add will be one second of video playback. I find it easiest to use either alarms or the step event.

And what's the difference between forcing the AVI to finish processing the frames and not in the gmcap_avi_close-function?

Like I said in the manual, if the avi is allowed to finish processing, ALL frames currently in the frame queue that havn't yet been saved to the avi will be added before the dll finishes. This is the only time it will freeze GM (because it forces GM's thread to wait for it to finish).

On the other hand, if you choose to force it, the current frame queue will simply be abandoned and whatever frames had already been saved will be the only ones that appear in your AVI. This is good if IE you are ending the game and don't want it to hang to wait for it to finish processing (but you may loose some frames depending on the speed of the user's computer).

Hi,my project is dependet on your project,but I have error...It captures sometimes...

Unless you tell me a bit more about your problem, I really can't do anything to help you... The only thing I can think of is that your computer's hard drive and/or cpu is very slow and it can't keep up with the rate at which you're saving frames. A good way to check this is if you're game is running at a fps substantially lower than what it should be (IE 5-15 fps instead of 30).

For tips on speeding it up, try reading my above post.

Edited by Ravotus, 08 March 2007 - 07:03 PM.

#21 Dany

Dany

GMC Member

• 150 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

It could be, if you're adding frames in the step event. Basically, you set the frame rate to the frame rate that the AVI will play back at. Basically then each time you add that many frames it is one second.

For example if you set the frame rate to 30 frames per second, every 30 frames you add will be one second of video playback. I find it easiest to use either alarms or the step event.

Like I said in the manual, if the avi is allowed to finish processing, ALL frames currently in the frame queue that havn't yet been saved to the avi will be added before the dll finishes. This is the only time it will freeze GM (because it forces GM's thread to wait for it to finish).

On the other hand, if you choose to force it, the current frame queue will simply be abandoned and whatever frames had already been saved will be the only ones that appear in your AVI. This is good if IE you are ending the game and don't want it to hang to wait for it to finish processing (but you may loose some frames depending on the speed of the user's computer).

Hi,my project is dependet on your project,but I have error...It captures sometimes...

Unless you tell me a bit more about your problem, I really can't do anything to help you... The only thing I can think of is that your computer's hard drive and/or cpu is very slow and it can't keep up with the rate at which you're saving frames. A good way to check this is if you're game is running at a fps substantially lower than what it should be (IE 5-15 fps instead of 30).

For tips on speeding it up, try reading my above post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wanted just to say:"Please make it to the version 1.0" :D

#22 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:28 PM

Wow, really cool! This is great if you wanted to ever make trailers for your games! 10/10

vmh.png Come Play Hungry Hungry Frogs!

#23 GmDude66

GmDude66

GMC Member

• 348 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:25 PM

:angry: I like it :D

#24 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

Well, I've been trying for the past hour to use this extension in my game im working on to make a short trailer for it, and honestly, this is not that good. An avi file thats only like 20-30 seconds long constantly comes out choppy whenever I try to play it, and the size is so big it's impossible to find a place to even host the avi file.

Its a nice idea, but try and somehow find a way to like well...make the size smaller, please. :(

Edited by MF3dragon, 11 March 2007 - 07:12 AM.

#25 darkuranium

darkuranium

GMC Member

• 229 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:44 AM

Okay, I don't know if this has been said before, but I found an error in the GM5/6 file in the script gmcap_avi_create():
if(argument2 = -1){
    width = room_height;
}else{
    width = argument2;
}
Do you see the "width = room_height;" there? That's the mistake you made :(
It doesn't crash it, but it goes out of the game. My guess is that it was meant to be room_width.

Edit: And some help on usage for Gm5/6 wouldn't be bad. What are argument0 and argument1 in gmcap_avi_create(), for example?

Edited by darkuranium, 11 March 2007 - 07:46 AM.

#26 PLAY: More

PLAY: More

Press F8 to enter BIOS

• 824 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:59 AM

This is pretty good, but can someone please give me a step-by-step guide on how to make a smooth recording of my game?

#27 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:04 PM

An avi file thats only like 20-30 seconds long constantly comes out choppy whenever I try to play it

This is because your computer is not saving at 30 frames per second. I've had more and more people complain about this. Read the above posts for information on how to speed things up.

Everyone, you must realize that this extension is VERY, i repeat, VERY, hard drive intensive. There's absolutely nothing I can do other than give you suggestions on how to speed it up. It's like trying to play a 2007 series game with a computer you bought 5 years ago; it just doesn't work.

the size is so big it's impossible to find a place to even host the avi file.

Did you even try compessing it? You have to realize, also, that video files are big. Download a trailer for any game; you'll probably be in the range of 20-60MB. Look at DVD's, they are 4GB for about 120 minutes. My extension can't magically make anything smaller...

Its a nice idea, but try and somehow find a way to like well...make the size smaller, please.

You should probably learn a bit more about computer science methinks... :(

Do you see the "width = room_height;" there? That's the mistake you made ;)
It doesn't crash it, but it goes out of the game. My guess is that it was meant to be room_width.

Thanks for pointing that out, it will be fixed in the next version. :D

Edit: And some help on usage for Gm5/6 wouldn't be bad. What are argument0 and argument1 in gmcap_avi_create(), for example?

Well, I did throw in a manual for a reason. :P All of the functions are exactly the same, the only difference is you must use gmcap_init and gmcap_clean_up (both of which are also explained in the manual).

Edited by Ravotus, 11 March 2007 - 06:05 PM.

#28 kickassgames

kickassgames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

wicked program man hope you can make the audio part
Come fight me fool:
Click HERE

#29 SerMSYS

SerMSYS

GMC Member

• 180 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:56 PM

Seems to be a very good video capture for game maker to me, but I do have some questions before I'm going to use it.

1. So basically it doesn't support FPS faster than 30?

2. If it supports multi-threading, it should take the advantage of HT/dual/quad cores, right? B)

3. I've tried it with DviX codec (probably the best quality/size compressor). I always use it with FRAPS. It went very smoothly for me already, I didn't even try it yet on my high-end PC :D . Nice job! :D

4. Audio support would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SerMSYS, 05 April 2007 - 04:53 AM.

Battlefield 2/CoD 4/Fallout 3/GTA IV player | Quad-Core owner

#30 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 09:38 PM

1. So basically it doesn't support FPS faster than 30?

Sure it does. For instance, change your game's room speed to 60. Add frames in the step event, and tell gmcap_avi_create that you'll be using 60 fps. Your movie will then run at 60 fps. Just make sure your computer can handle recording at a higher speed. :wacko:

2. If it supports multi-threading, it should take the advantage of HT/dual/quad cores, right?

Sort of. Basically, the DLL saves using a different thread to not slow down GM's thread. So GM is running in one thread, and the avi capture in another. Processors with dual core, HT, etc. will probably benefit from this (although I can't guarantee anything). Also remember that this is more dependent on your hard drive than CPU, so that makes the bigger difference performance wise.

3. I've tried it with DviX codec (probably the best quality/size compressor). I always use it with FRAPS. I went very smoothly for me already, I didn't even try it yet on my high-end PC. Nice job!

Glad it worked well for you. ::lmao::

4. Audio support would be greatly appreciated.

That's planned for the next release. I know how to implement it, I am just too lazy to code it right now. :P I'm also waiting a bit longer to make sure that this is relatively bug-free before I do a final release. Remember, this version is just a beta.

One thing I'm also looking at adding is automatic resizing of different sized frames. Right now it just jumbles them up because of how bitmaps are stored in memory. With the option to resize, it could either scale it up or down to the correct size, put a border around the frame if it's too large, or crop it if it's too small. Again, this is just an idea I've been toying with. -_-

Edited by Ravotus, 13 March 2007 - 09:39 PM.

#31 Coffee

Coffee

Light and Sweet

• GMC Member
  • 2351 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 03:31 AM

Hm, well I converted it to a mpeg and its runs fine now, except for the fact that its so fast, way faster than the actual gameplay.

#32 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:53 PM

And you made sure to check that your game is running at the frame rate that you're supposed to be recording at, right? :)

#33 Slammin

Slammin

GMC Member

• 201 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:03 PM

This is really nice and so easy to integrate into any game. For now, I'll just use my microphone and the Saudio DLL for audio recording. Right now, I'm making a trailer using this DLL. Thanks man! :)

#34 Fedor

Fedor

GMC Member

• 294 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 02:44 AM

its only faster than the game if you use the cinepack codec

#35 ??? Lauria

??? Lauria

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 126 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

Dude, that's ridiculous! This is incredible!

Now instead of looking through all these commerical programs that cost a lot of money for few features, you've given me a free, customizable version!

Thanks!

#36 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:37 AM

No problem. <_<

#37 Smarttart62

Smarttart62

designFUSION™

• 2619 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:38 PM

Verrrry nice extension!
-Steve

#38 hughman

hughman

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 568 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:20 AM

wow this is exactly what I was looking for.. anyway not on my own computer now so I mostly just posting so I can make it easier to find it later on, sounds incredible

edit: just thought I'd say that I have tried it and it looks extremely nice.. has it been converted to GM6/7 yet? seems like this is the GM5 version, which crashes after which compression type to use
well I'll play around with it but it looks extremely nice from what I've seen

Edited by hughman, 28 March 2007 - 09:58 AM.

#39 Bander

Bander

GMC Member

• 168 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:30 PM

Not a bad DLL at all. However, I had a few problems. When playing the avi file in Windows Media Player, the video continued longer than the seek bar. When the bar reached the end the file just kept going. I'm not sure what this means. My only assumption is problems with the file header.
Posted Image

#40 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:00 AM

has it been converted to GM6/7 yet? seems like this is the GM5 version

For GM6 you just load the GMD file, and the Game Maker 7 extension file is included.

which crashes after which compression type to use

Could you please elaborate? I do not get crashes in GM5 or GM7. What compression codec are you using?

When playing the avi file in Windows Media Player, the video continued longer than the seek bar. When the bar reached the end the file just kept going.

Strange... Can you give me more details regarding the size of your movie, number of frames added, fps, codec, etc?

#41 SerMSYS

SerMSYS

GMC Member

• 180 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:56 AM

When playing the avi file in Windows Media Player, the video continued longer than the seek bar. When the bar reached the end the file just kept going.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try to use a different codec.
Battlefield 2/CoD 4/Fallout 3/GTA IV player | Quad-Core owner

#42 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:53 PM

Indeed, that's the first thing I'd try. Some codecs just don't seem to work right. :mellow:

#43 The Pizza Boy

The Pizza Boy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:04 PM

Can you delete previous frames from the avi file? I am working on a metroid game, and it would be nice to have built in rerecording for tool assisted speed runs. Basically the player would be able to save anywhere anytime, then press a button to go back to that save. If they were recording this, they would want all the frames after that save to be deleted so it looks like they didn't go back to the save at all, and it all looks continuous.

#44 death-droid

death-droid

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2600 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:41 PM

How do you make it so instead of just doing a small part it does the whole screen??

Any help Would be apreciated

~Death-Droid~

Posted Image

#45 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:37 PM

Can you delete previous frames from the avi file?

Interesting question. I will look into the API more and get back to you when I've found out.

How do you make it so instead of just doing a small part it does the whole screen??

To capture a window you can use gmcap_avi_add_frame_from_screen, passing the window's handle as an argument. Or, if you know a region of the screen you want, you can use gmcap_avi_add_frame_from_region, passing x, y, width, and height.

#46 death-droid

death-droid

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2600 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:00 AM

Thanks

Posted Image

#47 marbs

marbs

GMC Member

• 481 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:02 PM

This is awesome. I've been spending a while trying to find a free screen recorder, with little luck. This is just the thing I need. Great work.
Posted Image
~marbs

Edited by marbs, 14 April 2007 - 05:46 PM.

#48 Ravotus

Ravotus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Back on the question of deleting frames, it appears that you can't actually "delete" anything from the AVI stream. However, it says that you can overwrite, and the way I'm doing it now makes it very easy to do. I'll keep playing around with it more, but if it works the way I want it to it will allow you to overwrite however many of the frames that were added already (only from the end of course). I'll keep you all updated.

#49 The Pizza Boy

The Pizza Boy

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:07 PM

Rewritting the frames would work perfectly, tho there might be a minor problem with rewritting fewer frames than you already have...

Edited by The Pizza Boy, 19 April 2007 - 08:09 PM.

#50 Gran_PC

Gran_PC

GMC Member

• 16 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 04:12 PM

It's really nice, but I want to do that it allows the user to select the height, width, etc... of the movie, and, when it creates the AVI, I get a error (GMCap Error 1: Invalid Parameter). Here's my coding:

wd_input_query("Movie - X position", "What should be the X position of this movie?","X");
var global.xpos = wd_input_query_get_text();
wd_input_query("Movie - Y position", "What should be the Y position of this movie?","Y");
var global.ypos = wd_input_query_get_text();
wd_input_query("Movie - Height", "What should be the height of this movie?","Height");
var global.height = wd_input_query_get_text();
wd_input_query("Movie - Width", "What should be the width of this movie?","Width");
var global.width = wd_input_query_get_text();
wd_input_query("Movie - FPS", "What should be the FPS of this movie? (Recommended: 30)","30");
var global.FPS = wd_input_query_get_text();
wd_save_dialog_set_caption("Filename")
wd_save_dialog_show();
var global.filename = wd_save_dialog_get_file();
gmcap_avi_create(string(global.filename),string(global.FPS),string(global.width),string(global.height));
gmcap_avi_show_compression_dialog(window_handle());
mouse_screen_x = global.xpos;
mouse_screen_y = global.ypos;

Edited by Gran_PC, 12 May 2013 - 12:32 PM.