• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#51 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:46 PM

You have to use the BS_BITMAP Flag to assign a bitmap to a button(or BS_ICON for assigning a icon).
Example:
Win_Button = API_Button_Create (Win,20,340,24,24,BS_BITMAP);
API_Button_SetBitmap (Win_Button,"bitmap.bmp");

For displaying an image in a static control i have to make a new function.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hm, the windows static control does not seem to like loading images from files.
I will make a drawing system for the new version, this will also mean the client window will be able to draw lines and rectangles etc, but this can take a while, I'm also working on a gm6 to c++ converter right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah ha, thank you.

#52 zephroelectro

zephroelectro

GMC Member

• 265 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:44 PM

hi h0bbel :)

Im using Max WinAPI in my program made in GM to convert 2D images into 3D models.
Mainly so that I don't have to bother much with a standard GUI, plus your godly API wrapper is good, as it takes the colour of the '3d windows'.

One problem I have come across with Max WinAPI is:

I really like being able to execute "WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES" to enable dragging of files into the GM window, however, it seems that there is no function currently available to do anything at this point once the file has been dragged.

Can you please fix this so that I can actually get the filename of what is dragged into the window?

If you can, I will forever be thankful. Its all that is left, that I require in my program.

Ofcourse, I can use parameter checking so that people can drag things into the programs icon, but I like how "WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES" is the ACTUAL drag and drop :D

#53 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:20 PM

Hi h0bbel. The visual designer I've been working on is coming together nicely. I have however run into a few obstacles:

1. The first obstacle is minor and doesn't affect the designer at all at the moment, because I've been able to code a workaround, but I might as well mention it now while I'm at it. I thank you for adding the Control_GetParent() function requested. Now I'd like to request a Window_GetParent() function.

2. The second obstacle is major, and I can't continue much of the project without it. Everytime I use the API_Check_Set() function, the program shuts down without warning. I need to be able to set the checking of controls on different windows.

Thank you for your time and consideration on these. Hope all is well.

#54 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 11:22 AM

OK, i will add the functions you requested (drag files, get window parent, multi window checking)
This will be either today or tomorrow.
But the number of windows you can check at the same time will be limited (to 10 windows).
The empty archive bug should be fixed on my site.
Please use the "report bug" button on my site to report bugs, makes things clearer.

#55 zephroelectro

zephroelectro

GMC Member

• 265 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

OK, i will add the functions you requested (drag files, get window parent, multi window checking)
This will be either today or tomorrow.
But the number of windows you can check at the same time will be limited (to 10 windows).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THANKYOU!!!

Your like, the best ever :D

#56 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 10:41 PM

^^ I second that! h0bbel keeps his fans happy. Thank you. :(

#57 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:21 PM

Update to version 1.3.0.0

- Updated the window check system to check up to 10 windows at the same time.
- Added function to set/get the parent of a window.
- Added function to get the number of files, and file names of the files that are dropped into the check window.
Please use the "report bug" button on my site to report bugs, makes things clearer.

#58 t6q4

t6q4

GMC Member

• 104 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:19 PM

Please add a zip version, i dont have winRAR :(
Looks good, though

#59 cdm319

cdm319

C++ Programmer

• 885 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

you dont need winRAR - get 7zip - its free

Chris Matthews, Co-Leader of Digital X

#60 zephroelectro

zephroelectro

GMC Member

• 265 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:56 AM

Please add a zip version, i dont have winRAR <_<
Looks good, though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or, you could get off ur lazy butt, and download WinRAR, which is only 900kbs :angry:

#61 zephroelectro

zephroelectro

GMC Member

• 265 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:58 AM

Thanx alot h0bbel, for the update. It works GREAT <_<

Keep up the dam good work :angry:

What other projects are you working on or thinking of doing?
If you don't mind me asking :huh:

#62 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:04 AM

The new version has solved my problems, and the drag and drop addition is sweet! Thanks again for everything you've done. Just let me know where I should slide the brown paper bag. <_<

#63 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:52 AM

The new version has solved my problems, and the drag and drop addition is sweet!  Thanks again for everything you've done.  Just let me know where I should slide the brown paper bag.  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh, what do you mean with sliding the brown paper bag ?
Sorry, I'm dutch :huh: <_<

Edited by h0bbel, 15 January 2007 - 07:53 AM.

#64 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

<_< I just felt like somewhere down the line, you should be paid back in some way for your efforts. You know, covertly slip you something in a 'brown paper bag', lol. Sorry for my crazy American speech.

#65 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:54 PM

:D  I just felt like somewhere down the line, you should be paid back in some way for your efforts.  You know, covertly slip you something in a 'brown paper bag', lol.  Sorry for my crazy American speech.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, never mind, i just learned a new expression. :)
But you don't have to pay for my DLL.
But if you really want to there's a PayPal donate button on my DLL page.

#66 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:28 PM

Oh, you thought I meant paying you back with money? :( Actually, when all of this finally pays off, I'll probably do just that on your donation page.

Are you still planning on adding a function to display an image in a static control or some other image handling and drawing functions? Also, I just noticed that I'm able to hide a control using API_Control_Show(Control ID,SW_HIDE), but there's no way to show the control after it has been hidden. Lastly, the help text for button controls are missing the button styles information. I know the style flags are in the styles scripts, but I just thought I should point that out.

#67 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:09 PM

Oh, you thought I meant paying you back with money?  ;)  Actually, when all of this finally pays off, I'll probably do just that on your donation page.

Are you still planning on adding a function to display an image in a static control or some other image handling and drawing functions?  Also, I just noticed that I'm able to hide a control using API_Control_Show(Control ID,SW_HIDE), but there's no way to show the control after it has been hidden.  Lastly, the help text for button controls are missing the button styles information.  I know the style flags are in the styles scripts, but I just thought I should point that out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooh sorry i totally misunderstood :( :( :P :P
The button styles are already there, today a set checkbox state was required and then i discovered that the buttons had no styles, so the styles are there now, you just have to download the DLL again. :P
But the SW_SHOW flag should work, please reply again if that doesn't solve the API_Control_Show problem. ;)

Edited by h0bbel, 17 January 2007 - 07:11 PM.

#68 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:03 PM

Nah, I tried using SW_SHOW, and it didn't work.

#69 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:25 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try to find a solution.

#70 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:37 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll try to find a solution.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Already got it :(
I tried the control show function and discovered that the control is even hided when the SW_SHOW style was used.
I looked in the scripts and everything was fine.
Then i found the bug in the DLL function and fixed it.
You can download the fixed version now. :(

#71 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 12:00 AM

Yep, it's all good now. Many thanks.

#72 pcnerd

pcnerd

GMC Member

• 197 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 12:17 AM

How do you open .rar files?

#73 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 08:04 AM

How do you open .rar files?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Omfg, again a rar question :GM007:
Rarlab.com

#74 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:25 AM

Update to version 1.4.0.0
- Added the drawing system, a system that makes it easy to draw bitmaps,lines,rectangles,rounded rectangles and ellipses in you API Windows.
- Added a function to change the icon of an API window.

Hope the drawing system works for everyone :)

#75 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

Hey, h0bbel. This new release is great! I just came back to these forums after about a week just to ask you a few more questions, but then I noticed you added all of these drawing functions and have to really thank you for those. On first examination, everything works quite nicely.

My question today has to do with child windows. If I for instance place a textbox on a window that is a child of Gamemaker's window, I am not able to click on that textbox to type inside of it.

I realized the only way I could type inside the textbox was to ( 1 ) use the API_Control_SetFocus() function to point to that textbox (by the way, might you add an API_Control_GetFocus() function, or can we only stick with the API_Check_Command() to see when a control is clicked?) or ( 2 ) use the API_Window_SetParent() function to set the textbox's window as a child of Gamemaker's. Simply making the textbox's window a Gamemaker child window at the moment it is created using the WS_CHILD style doesn't make the textbox clickable. I have to use the API_Window_SetParent() function. And this is all fine and good, but what happens is the window is created outside of Gamemaker's at game start, and I can see the window flash there for a second right before the SetParent() function kicks in and places the window inside of Gamemaker's.

I thought that maybe I could get around that flash by hiding the textbox's window when it is created, but there is no style flag for that (it's weird, there's a flag to make a window initially visible 'WS_VISIBLE', which it always seems to be anyway, but there's no flag to make a window initially invisible, as far as I could find) I then thought, well, if I can't get around the flash, I can just keep that window outside of Gamemaker (it's a tool window anyway). But then I saw that by keeping that window outside of Gamemaker's, there was no way to hide/minize the window when Gamemaker's window is minimized.

So my bottom line is, is it possible to make the textboxes on windows inside of Gamemaker's window clickable/editable without having to resort to any of my aforementioned methods? If not, then can you either ( A ) add a way to make a window invisible the moment it is created, or ( B ) add a window check function to see if a window is minimized?

Anyway, sorry to go on about things. :) All the basic elements of the form designer I'm working on (data management, control manipulation and properties, event handlers, etc.) are about halfway done. It's a fun project. Yesterday I just finished creating a cool custom treeview system using the API buttons, statics, edit boxes, and comboboxes.

Thanks again.

Edited by Seeker, 22 January 2007 - 07:17 PM.

#76 Brandnew

Brandnew

GMC Member

• 57 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:02 PM

finally the bitmaps update I desired!! :):D thank you very much! :D

#77 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hey, h0bbel.  This new release is great!  I just came back to these forums after about a week just to ask you a few more questions, but then I noticed you added all of these drawing functions and have to really thank you for those.  On first examination, everything works quite nicely.

My question today has to do with child windows.  If I for instance place a textbox on a window that is a child of Gamemaker's window, I am not able to click on that textbox to type inside of it.

I realized the only way I could type inside the textbox was to ( 1 ) use the API_Control_SetFocus() function to point to that textbox (by the way, might you add an API_Control_GetFocus() function, or can we only stick with the API_Check_Command() to see when a control is clicked?) or ( 2 ) use the API_Window_SetParent() function to set the textbox's window as a child of Gamemaker's.  Simply making the textbox's window a Gamemaker child window at the moment it is created using the WS_CHILD style doesn't make the textbox clickable.  I have to use the API_Window_SetParent() function.  And this is all fine and good, but what happens is the window is created outside of Gamemaker's at game start, and I can see the window flash there for a second right before the SetParent() function kicks in and places the window inside of Gamemaker's.

I thought that maybe I could get around that flash by hiding the textbox's window when it is created, but there is no style flag for that (it's weird, there's a flag to make a window initially visible 'WS_VISIBLE', which it always seems to be anyway, but there's no flag to make a window initially invisible, as far as I could find)  I then thought, well, if I can't get around the flash, I can just keep that window outside of Gamemaker (it's a tool window anyway).  But then I saw that by keeping that window outside of Gamemaker's, there was no way to hide/minize the window when Gamemaker's window is minimized.

So my bottom line is, is it possible to make the textboxes on windows inside of Gamemaker's window clickable/editable without having to resort to any of my aforementioned methods?  If not, then can you either ( A ) add a way to make a window invisible the moment it is created, or ( B ) add a window check function to see if a window is minimized?

Anyway, sorry to go on about things.  :)  All the basic elements of the form designer I'm working on (data management, control manipulation and properties, event handlers, etc.) are about halfway done.  It's a fun project.  Yesterday I just finished creating a cool custom treeview system using the API buttons, statics, edit boxes, and comboboxes.

Thanks again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hiding the window when it's created is possible, because the DLL automatically uses the WS_VISIBLE style, because typing WS_VISIBLE for every control would be nasty.
I think I'll add a WS_HIDDEN option which removes the standard WS_VISIBLE from the creation.

I think I will be working on the DLL again tomorrow.

#78 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:43 PM

Hey, h0bbel.  This new release is great!  I just came back to these forums after about a week just to ask you a few more questions, but then I noticed you added all of these drawing functions and have to really thank you for those.  On first examination, everything works quite nicely.

My question today has to do with child windows.  If I for instance place a textbox on a window that is a child of Gamemaker's window, I am not able to click on that textbox to type inside of it.

I realized the only way I could type inside the textbox was to ( 1 ) use the API_Control_SetFocus() function to point to that textbox (by the way, might you add an API_Control_GetFocus() function, or can we only stick with the API_Check_Command() to see when a control is clicked?) or ( 2 ) use the API_Window_SetParent() function to set the textbox's window as a child of Gamemaker's.  Simply making the textbox's window a Gamemaker child window at the moment it is created using the WS_CHILD style doesn't make the textbox clickable.  I have to use the API_Window_SetParent() function.  And this is all fine and good, but what happens is the window is created outside of Gamemaker's at game start, and I can see the window flash there for a second right before the SetParent() function kicks in and places the window inside of Gamemaker's.

I thought that maybe I could get around that flash by hiding the textbox's window when it is created, but there is no style flag for that (it's weird, there's a flag to make a window initially visible 'WS_VISIBLE', which it always seems to be anyway, but there's no flag to make a window initially invisible, as far as I could find)  I then thought, well, if I can't get around the flash, I can just keep that window outside of Gamemaker (it's a tool window anyway).  But then I saw that by keeping that window outside of Gamemaker's, there was no way to hide/minize the window when Gamemaker's window is minimized.

So my bottom line is, is it possible to make the textboxes on windows inside of Gamemaker's window clickable/editable without having to resort to any of my aforementioned methods?  If not, then can you either ( A ) add a way to make a window invisible the moment it is created, or ( B ) add a window check function to see if a window is minimized?

Anyway, sorry to go on about things.  :)  All the basic elements of the form designer I'm working on (data management, control manipulation and properties, event handlers, etc.) are about halfway done.  It's a fun project.  Yesterday I just finished creating a cool custom treeview system using the API buttons, statics, edit boxes, and comboboxes.

Thanks again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hiding the window when it's created is possible, because the DLL automatically uses the WS_VISIBLE style, because typing WS_VISIBLE for every control would be nasty.
I think I'll add a WS_HIDDEN option which removes the standard WS_VISIBLE from the creation.

I think I will be working on the DLL again tomorrow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, uploaded the version with the WS_HIDDEN style.

#79 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:22 PM

Ah, thank you. But I see the WS_HIDDEN flag only works on controls. No possibility to have one that works on windows? That's what I was aiming for. It's a somewhat minor problem though.

#80 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:34 AM

Ah, thank you.  But I see the WS_HIDDEN flag only works on controls.  No possibility to have one that works on windows?  That's what I was aiming for.  It's a somewhat minor problem though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it was possible.
I uploaded the modified version.

#81 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:51 PM

Thanks a lot h0bbel! You're too kind. :)

#82 hanson

hanson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 444 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:30 AM

Good job h0bbel ^_^ I find this quite usefull.

Is there any way to add tool tips yet?

Edited by hanson, 27 January 2007 - 01:14 AM.

#83 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 05:25 PM

Good job h0bbel  :P  I find this quite usefull.

Is there any way to add tool tips yet?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can better post a new reply instead of editing your message, i would notice it quicker.
But I'll look into it.

#84 TheGameMaker

TheGameMaker

the game maker

• GMC Member
  • 296 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:38 PM

OMG, that's awesome!

But I just want this to my program:

I want to make a text box (like in notepad, where you can edit the text) that all that contains there is a variable called txt. So what is the script that I should use?
(I hope you understood me)

tgmsig.png

#85 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:43 AM

Update to version 1.4.5.0
- Added tooltip support.

#86 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 12:05 PM

OMG, that's awesome!

I want to make a text box (like in notepad, where you can edit the text) that all that contains there is a variable called txt. So what is the script that I should use?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edit = API_Edit_Create (Window,x,y,width,height,ES_MULTILINE);
API_Control_SetText (Edit,txt); // Copy edit text from variable txt
txt = API_Control_GetText (Edit) // Copy edit text to txt

#87 Rebound->

Rebound->

GMC Member

• 152 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 01:31 PM

Aw, I had my hopes up until I found out you can't have them in the GM window (I have a basic idea of why, though)...

Inforticle - The Free Informative Article Directory
Bullfee - The New and Innovative Online Store

#88 Darth

Darth

GMC Member

• 436 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:07 PM

Aw, I had my hopes up until I found out you can't have them in the GM window (I have a basic idea of why, though)...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly the same thing just happened to me. I thought that these controls were in the GM window but I soon found the proper GM Window hanging in the background.
: (
Disappointed me a lot!

But I must ask why is it in a separate window? Is it not possible to do what the N_Menu dll done and put it in the GM window?
Game maker 8 Pro

#89 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:13 PM

You can put the controls on the Game Maker window using a static control so that it looks right, or you can place them on a window that is placed inside the Game Maker window. Read all of the posts in this topic, and you'll find the answer. No reason repeating everything.

#90 hanson

hanson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 444 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:50 AM

The tooltips work great :o . Thanks.

#91 -!MBC!- R3D R3AP3R

-!MBC!- R3D R3AP3R

GMC Member

• 196 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:22 AM

Could anyone make an example on how to use the scrollbars?

I really want to use them but i cant figure out how to make them work.

#92 TheGameMaker

TheGameMaker

the game maker

• GMC Member
  • 296 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:20 PM

OMG, that's awesome!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edit = API_Edit_Create (Window,x,y,width,height,ES_MULTILINE);
API_Control_SetText (Edit,txt); // Copy edit text from variable txt
txt = API_Control_GetText (Edit) // Copy edit text to txt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh... I didn't understand what I have to do. I created a new object, initialized the dll and I don't know what to do... And what is this "Window" variable? I want to make in the same window as the game, so what should I do?

tgmsig.png

#93 blizter

blizter

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:05 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to show a multiline RichEdit control but it doesnt show up, her eis my code :

API_Init();
    win = window_handle();

W = 400;
    H = 400;
    X = display_get_width()/2-W/2;
    Y = display_get_height()/2-H/2;

win2 = API_Window_Create(X,Y,W,H,WS_CAPTION|WS_SYSMENU|WS_MINIMIZEBOX,0);
res  = API_Window_SetIcon (win2,"myicon.ico");
API_Window_SetText(win2,"Secret Messages System");
API_Window_SetStyle (win2,WS_BORDER);
progress=API_Progress_Create(win2,0,0,394,20,PBS_SMOOTH);
passEdit=API_Edit_Create(win2,0,20,200,15,ES_LEFT);
API_Control_SetText(passEdit, "Entrez un mot de passe...");
label1=API_Static_Create(win2,200,20,50,15,SS_LEFT);
editAll=API_Richedit_Create(win2,0,35,100,100,ES_READONLY|ES_SUNKEN|ES_AUT
OVSCROLL|ES_MULTILINE);  //<----- this line
API_Control_SetText(editAll, "Entrez un mot de passe...");
API_Control_SetText(label1, "Crypter:");
radio1=API_Radio_Create(win2,250,20,20,15,BST_UNCHECKED);
label2=API_Static_Create(win2,270,20,50,15,SS_LEFT);
API_Control_SetText(label2, "Décrypter:");
radio2=API_Radio_Create(win2,330,20,20,15,BST_UNCHECKED);

When I remove ES_MULTILINE, it shows up perfectly, but without multiline.. and when I add it it just doesnt show. <_<

#94 callum

callum

GMC Member

• 176 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 03:33 AM

cange this
editAll=API_Richedit_Create(win2,0,35,100,100,ES_READONLY|ES_SUNKEN|ES_AUT
OVSCROLL|ES_MULTILINE);

to this

editAll=API_Richedit_Create( win2,0,35,100,100,WS_VISIBLE|ES_READONLY|ES_SUNKEN
|ES_AUTOVSCROLL|ES_MULTILINE);

and it'll work

Edited by callum, 31 January 2007 - 03:34 AM.

Extensions: EditBox

#95 Seeker

Seeker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 366 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:52 PM

h0bbel is offering help on all of his dlls in his forum at This Link. I just noticed that in his signature. Some of you might get a quicker or more in-depth answer to your questions over there. I'm heading over right now to ask about the scrollbars and a few other things....

#96 blizter

blizter

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:37 PM

to this

and it'll work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you ! <_<

#97 UndergroundMark

UndergroundMark

GMC Member

• 219 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:04 PM

Forgive me if this was allready asked but, is this dll compatible with Windows Vista?

#98 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:11 PM

Forgive me if this was allready asked but, is this dll compatible with Windows Vista?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't have vista so I'm not sure.
But if Vista does not support the standard windows creation API (CreateWindowEx), it could only support programs wich are build for Vista or newer, because many many many Windows programs use CreateWindowEx.

#99 UndergroundMark

UndergroundMark

GMC Member

• 219 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:58 PM

I was askinging becasue i heard that windows vista will be doing a complete Direct x reqrite and i wanted to make sure it was compatible

#100 h0bbel

h0bbel

GMC Member

• 252 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:43 PM

I was askinging becasue i heard that windows vista will be doing a complete Direct x reqrite and i wanted to make sure it was compatible

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, don't think I blaam you for asking. :angry:
But I don't have vista, so someone who has could test it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users