* Support for multiple games.
* Support for multiple lists per game.
* User-friendly admin panel and installer.
* Score submissions secured by MD5 hashes.
* Server log with all cheating attempts and administrative actions.
* Automatically bans cheaters after an adjustable number of cheating attempts in an adjustable amount of time.
* Ability to manually ban and unban people.
* Support for embedding highscores directly in the game or in a website.
* Support for multiple languages/styles and a different language/style for each game.
* Ability to allow ratings and/or comments on games for players submitting a score.
* Automatically checks for updates.
* Extensions with GML functions and action library to use inside Game Maker.
Demo and Download:
Click here to download OnScore or to view the demo!
This download contains: all server files, help file for reference and getting started, Game Maker extension+scripts+library, license agreement, credits. MD5 functionallity is now directly included in the download package.
How to update:
If you already use version 1, here are the update instructions:
MarkUp 9 (November) contains a review about version 1.0.1 of this system.
- PHP 4.1.0 or later, with:
- MySQL 4.1.0 or later
- GM 5.3 or later, no registration required
Edited by Blijbol, 13 October 2012 - 02:47 PM.