Written by SN4K3
I have written this DLL so you can use any type of Windows Dialogs for your games / apps.
At the moment, the DLL is just to see what it is, because it doesn't return the filename for saving or loading any files.
It has currently got 10 scripts:
- D_Init //Initializes the DLL
- D_LoadDialog //Shows the Load Dialog
- D_SaveDialog //Shows the Save Dialog
- D_LoadDialogSetFilter //Changes the filter of the LoadDialog*
- D_SaveDialogSetFilter //Changes the filter of the SaveDialog*
- D_LoadPictureDialog //Shows the Load a Picture Dialog
- D_SavePictureDialog //Shows the Save a Picture Dialog
- D_LoadPictureDialogSetFilter //Changes the filter of LoadPictureDialog*
- D_SavePictureDialogSetFilter //Changes the filter of SavePictureDialog*
- D_Free //Frees the DLL
*How to change the filter:
Adding a just a filter is easy, you just need to say the name of the file (can be invented) and the extension.
Example: 'My File Type | *.mft'
But then, how do I add more than one? You just need to add a separator ('|') and do the same steps as above.
Example: 'My File Type | *.mft |My File Type 2 | *.mft2'
Well, I think that's all, any comments or suggestions, post them here.
PD: I don't know when the Update 1 is coming, but it should be between Monday and Wednesday.
Edited by SN4K3, 15 October 2006 - 07:04 PM.