In most examples you can move with asdw and look with mouse
and press b to switch motionblur on/off
In X6 example you can manipulate the neck bone of the model with the cursor keys.
new in V2.0:
- Model/Scene loaders with lightmaps:
. Blitz3D scene loader(with hierarchy) and special portal/zone culling functions
. Cartography Shop map loader
. Pulsar LM Tools lmts Loader
- DeleD dmf loader partially: no lightmaps, only triangles and quads supported
- function to load lightmap coordinates from a second (lightmapped) model
- function to split a freeform's internal meshes into single freeforms
- ODE Physics engine support
- Dynamic Quadtree and Octree for visibility culling and collision checking
- static and dynamic cubemaps
- Render to texture
- loading resources from compressed pak archives
- Bump-/Normalmapping Shader
- Texture format selection
- Texture Compression selection
- Texture Filtering Quality selection
- DDS(DXT1, DXT3, DXT5) texture support
- Actor bone manipulation functions
- multiple viewers and material libraries useable
Actually there is much more; too much to list it all here.
It comes even with a short documentation.
Edited by Xception, 30 January 2007 - 01:49 PM.