OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 04:34 PM

T H E | F O U R T H | S T A T E | Engine Demo 2

Demo 3 is currently in the works.
No seriously, it really is

Posted Image

Old Screen 1 - Old Screen 2 - Old Screen 3 - Old Screen 4 - Old Gun Kata GIF Demo

-------------------------------------------------------------

NEW Demo 3 screenshots released!

Screen 1 - Screen 2 - Screen 3 - Screen 4

Download:
Fast Mirror 1: liamski.co.uk - Download
Fast Mirror 2: 64Digits - Download
Fast Mirror 3: UploadTemple - Download

Demo 2 Features
Beautiful Pseudo 3D Environments
Optimised Lighting Engine
Innovative Weapon Handling System
Special Effects

Next in Engine Demo 3
Complete Re-Write
Zenon Lighting Engine
Intelligent Enemy A.I
Animations
3D Sound
HUDs
WASD Controls
Sword Fighting
Graphical Rescale
Gun Handling System
Menus (Performance Options)
Kinks ironed out, bugs squashed, further engine optimisation

Known Issues
Getting stuck (Due to my quick and dirty collision system)
Depth Issues (Character, Shadows, Lighting, Pseudo 3D walls)
Enemy does nothing (Yes, he is there just as something to shoot at for now)
On some ATI cards there are display issues (Fix is known)
Non-existing Surface Error (You may not have enough RAM/VRAM)
Blood splatters on all sides of the walls
Arms going through walls

Controls
Aim with the mouse, left and right weapons are fired with left mouse and right mouse clicks respectivly.
Move around with the arrow keys.
Press shift to switch gun mode.
Mode 0 is LockMode where both weapons are locked to the main cursor.
Mode 1 is FreeMode where both weapons are independantly controlable.
Remember, press SHIFT to alternate between gun modes!

Enjoy the demo!

Edited by OpticalLiam, 06 October 2007 - 09:31 PM.

#2 mydog

mydog

Ortez

• 311 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:03 PM

Hey that's pretty cool. I like it :huh: One thing though, but I'm sure you'll change later but I think he moves a little too slow don't you think? Other than that yea that was pretty cool.

#3 johnmyster

johnmyster

GMC Member

• 295 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:06 PM

While there isn't much at all in this demo, I have to say the graphics are really nice :huh:. I hope they're original.

#4 Keitaro-Kun

Keitaro-Kun

GMC Member

• 1002 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:42 PM

nice, but the smoke shouldnt move like that, make it
move abit in the direction the gun is being fired ...
then fade out ...

other then that, this looks great ^^

#5 Nailog

Nailog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 603 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 27 July 2006 - 10:47 PM

First I have to say good for you. I liked Equilibrium, and Ultraviolet is now at the top of my NetFlix list, so it'll be the next movie I see. Gun-Kata is just plain neat.

However, I must also say that I see no way to make it work in a game. What you have here is okay, but it isn't doing anything that couldn't be done by one of those "stiff arms stuck out in front" engines. I don't see how the current scheme would make fighting enemies any easier, or any more fun.

As I see it, it's just a gimmick. I applaud your attempt, though.
<div align='center'>
<!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> : <a href="http://www.yoyogames...members/Nailog" target="_blank">YYG Profile</a> : <a href="http://members.cox.net/nailog/" target="_blank">Page of Random Stuff</a> : <a href="http://www.yoyogames...mes/show/21557" target="_blank">Isometric Strategy RPG Engine 1.05</a> (<a href="http://forums.yoyoga.../3/topics/7352" target="_blank">forum topic</a>) :

I fell into Fallout 3 and I can't get out.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
</div>

#6 Mordi

Mordi

Maker of Menus

• 3635 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:22 PM

I am wondering what the controls of the non-mouse reticle is...
Downloading now.

Hey that was original! But it didnt look so great when mode 1 was on and the arm just pops into direction... But this is one huge step in the right direction!

Edited by Mordi, 27 July 2006 - 11:27 PM.

#7 fasteddy_jones

fasteddy_jones

Anarchist

• GMC Member
  • 663 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:16 AM

I like the weapon system, sound, and graphics.
But you should change the arrows to WASD.

fasteddy

The Open Source A3dE SDK for users who want 3d Models, 3d Animations, Full MapMaker, and a robust engine to work with.

#8 Zarthas

Zarthas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 845 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 12:29 AM

Well, I agree on that I don't know how much it'll affect gameplay, but it does look freakin' amazing. Reminds me of something in Devil May Cry 2 I think it was. I'd like to see some action in the style of Ultraviolet/DMC...could be very sweet.

#9 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:18 AM

mydog: Yea, dont worry about the controls at the moment, I'm just showing the gun system. Thanks

johnmyster: Thanks, atm the graphics are very sloppy actually (quickly done just to get a nice feel to the engine). It depends what you mean by original. The character models are original, but they were created as a custom skin for Counterstrike. I've spoken to the original authors and they have allowed me to use them in this. I will be modifying them a bit also. (if you think they're nice, just wait until they're all polished!). I hope you arn't disapointed that I didn't do them myself - but I'm going to be doing alot of the graphic work myself (its just I can't 3d model :( ) Thanks!

Keitaro-Kun: Thanks, but don't worry about the graphics yet, as this is just an engine demo. I will take your idea into account, but I think its cool as it is - as this is a top down perspective, and smoke will always go upwards towards the camera. Thanks

Nailog: Glad someone knows what Gun-Kata is!

I must also say that I see no way to make it work in a game.

Yea, it has taken alot of thinking of how it can work in a game. There are a few methods I've come up with - you will see them in time.

It isn't doing anything that couldn't be done by one of those "stiff arms stuck out in front" engines.

Well, what really bugs me about most games is, when you have duel weapons, you are stuck to fireing them both at one point. I thought about how in real life, you wouldn't do that. You would be able to fire independantly at two different targets. The idea here is, the game will require you to use this.

I don't see how the current scheme would make fighting enemies any easier, or any more fun.

I disagree. At the moment, in top down games - killing enemies is far from fun. All you do is point your mouse and click a few times. It's hard to explain, but this system will allow for some original and unique gameplay (including gun-kata), that is much much better than anything you have seen already. Anyway, thanks for the great comment!

BTW: did you try pressing SHIFT? That allows you independant gun control. For gun-kata stylee randomly click (switching between left and right clicks) around the guy.

Mordi: Thanks! Yea there are kinks and bugs, which I hope to sort out to make everything smooth.

fasteddy_jones: I wouldn't worry about the controls yet, they are only tempory and will be sorted. The main thing here is to show you the weapons system.

Zarthas: Thanks alot hehe. Don't worry, you are going to see some kick ass equlibrium/ultraviolet gun action!

Thanks for all the replies, keep them coming!

Edited by OpticalLiam, 17 October 2006 - 12:59 PM.

#10 dimitri

dimitri

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 248 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:52 AM

I like the fact that you can aim both arms in different directions, very equilibrium, and very unique. Graphics are pretty good too, just change the muzzle flash since that doesnt look too good.

#11 cougar_zero

cougar_zero

GMC Member

• 47 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:48 AM

perfect. you shoud make an example with this..

#12 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:46 PM

Dimitri: Thanks! Yea there is going to be lots of Equilibrium style action, but also stealth too. As for the muzzle flash, thats only temporary and will be replaced!

cougar_zero: Heh well it isn't entirely perfect - there are some kinks to work out. But yea, cheers - I may make an example of this in the future too (if this gets popular, I expect someone will beat me to it :( )!

#13 phoenix132138

phoenix132138

GMC Member

• 343 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:57 AM

very nice
i would use this if there was a gm6 but im not reg
oh well...
nailog: actually this one can hit more accuratly cause the arm bends to point to the mouse not the whole person it can go like /_\ not just like |_| which is nice also you can shoot around corners more easily

#14 Spirit Of The Wolf

Spirit Of The Wolf

Wolf Spirited

• 334 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:45 AM

Can't wait too see the game you have planned for us (espically if it uses this gun system). It looks great.
It will provide some new gaming experiences.
Imageing doing the following while shooting down two enemies.
Posted Image

Edited by Spirit Of The Wolf, 31 July 2006 - 01:45 AM.

Spirit Of The Wolf
Visit Australia. So where the bloody hell are ya?

Important Links
File Hosting | Game Reviews | GM Script Archive | GML-BBCode | Red Panda Paws Website

Please Read
Try to post screenshots of you games so people with 56k internet
(people like me) can decide whether they may want to download it or not.

#15 MYP

MYP

GMC Member

• 75 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:55 AM

I really like how you can aim both arms at different places that is very unique and would be fun in gameplay. Keep working, im looking forward to future updates for this.

#16 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 01:49 PM

Engine Demo 2 Released! Huzzah!

New for Engine Demo 2
Added Lighting Engine (TaleriaKNT)
Added Shadow Engine (my own)
Added Pseudo 3D Environment (EvilCookie)
Added begginings of enemy A.I
Added various effects including blood and bullet trails

See the first post for LOTS more information!

Go to first post

#17 d2king10

d2king10

Pixel Freak

• GMC Member
  • 753 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:09 PM

It might look good, but it runs clunky. There is no need for the characters to be that big, it just makes moving hard. Controls were a bit clunky as well, but i guess its a start. keep it up.

#18 discjockykid

discjockykid

GMC Member

• 528 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

Characters to big
Character gets stuck
Character moves too slow
Independent guns pointless. I mean really... So they lock on to independent positions and then when you go to fire again they snap to new ones. Nice concept but isn't working.

Other then that it looks bad ass :)

#19 DefuzionGames

DefuzionGames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1460 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 09:44 PM

good concept make it faster.

really awkward movements

too big character and really too slow movement and gun positioning

graphics ar eok.

i got a bit bored about 5 secs after trying to move around

maybe add a button to switch on off torch and use mouse wheel to change length of torches beam

#20 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:34 PM

d2king10: Yes I know, everything is going to be scaled down in the next version. I will also setup propper controls as these are only meant to be temporary. I'll also fix the clunkyness.

discjockykid: Same as above, and yes I will be speeding the character up. The weapon system is also going to see some changes. You will be able to use it as it is now (mode 2) but also there will be another mode where you can LOCK the cursors in place.

DefuzionGames: Same as above. Yea, you will get bored as there is nothing to do in the demo, this is only meant to show off the engine.

Edited by OpticalLiam, 14 August 2006 - 10:09 AM.

#21 omeguito

omeguito

GMC Member

• 64 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:45 PM

I like it but please, scale the graphics, and... the aiming were a little weird. the character moves his arms too fast when he turns.
weird movement too... i like more an absolute movement.
and well, i have a very nice computer but... i had 13 fps in some moments..

#22 J-Labs

J-Labs

J-Labs

• 339 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:58 AM

Wow that ran very slow...... on my......

windows xp
2.21ghz
geoForce 6100
856 ram

and i know you wanna make a pretty game (dont we all). But seriously cut down some. You have pseudo3d lighting and shadows not to mention a huge character which all have a big impact on your computer when made with gm. And your character doesn't have to be so huge i mean that gives us very little space to see the enemy's or anything.

#23 ltp0wer

ltp0wer

GMC Member

• 166 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:40 AM

I had a solid high FPS (Don't know what it was exactly because it was soo smooth I didn't even notice)

My specs:
Pentium 4 2.669 Ghz Processor
1 GB of RAM
Nvidia GeForce 6800

That was awesome, that is the style of game play I LOVE.

If you can, PM me on next update.

This demo kicked ass.

#24 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:08 AM

omeguito: Yea the graphics are going to be scaled smaller! The character moves his arms fast on purpose. You will find out why this is when I begin to make the propper game (it has a storyline). If you want to know now, look up Gun Kata and the film Equilibrium.

J-Labs: Not sure why it ran slow for you. Your system seems easily up to spec to run this. My best idea is that your pc needs sorting out - ie. cleaned, defragged, tweaked...

i know you wanna make a pretty game (dont we all). But seriously cut down some. You have pseudo3d lighting and shadows not to mention a huge character which all have a big impact on your computer when made with gm. And your character doesn't have to be so huge i mean that gives us very little space to see the enemy's or anything.

If you care to read the first post, you will be able to toggle all of the graphic effects. And again, the graphics are going to be rescaled.

ltp0wer: Heh, I have solid 40/40 on the demo on a pc with similar spec (AMD 64 3000+, 1GB RAM, 6800LE(Unlocked))

That was awesome, that is the style of game play I LOVE.
If you can, PM me on next update.
This demo kicked ass.

Heh thanks, and its going to get even better. Finally someone appreciates this :D I will PM you on the next update too =]

--------------------

Many people seem to be concerned about graphics, but I will say once more - they are temporary! I will scaled them etc once I have finished building the engine! And as for controls, they are temporary too! They are going to be sorted out in the next demo also.

Edited by OpticalLiam, 14 August 2006 - 10:11 AM.

#25 Eyas

Eyas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 782 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:21 AM

Wow! Wow! The graphic style is so good, the idea of two guns is very original and nice.. but yet, confusing :D

Eyas Sharaiha (eyas-sharaiha.com);
previous projects include: GMking.org, MarkUp Magazine.

#26 sir raskasar

sir raskasar

GMC Member

• 886 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 02:33 PM

Nice, hmm but the new demo seemed slow.. my fps was 37

And i hate that extremly slow walking. also, the walls had gaps, and the blood extremely lagged lol

I suggest to make a option to put of the lighting, i dont like it.

Anyway nice inprovements, you just gave me an idea for my gun-kata game. (no, im not going to copy any of your features in there)

regards,
-SR

#27 JSoft Entertainment

JSoft Entertainment

GMC Member

• 464 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:33 PM

love ur engine. i've been thinking of actually doing something like this for my STAR game. any chance you will be releasing the gm6?

JSoft

PS: If you need any top view characters then i'd be happy to help

Edited by JSoft Entertainment, 15 August 2006 - 06:55 PM.

#28 Jaydawg3000

Jaydawg3000

GMC Member

• 666 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:39 PM

wow nice graphics... pretty good game

#29 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:55 AM

esh_corp11: Thanks, and the graphics are going to get even better!

sir raskasar: What do you mean by slow? Slow as in laggy or.... slow as in slow movements? Anyway, controls and speed etc is only temporary, it is all going to be changed now I have the foundations layed out.

JSoft Entertainment: I may release the gm6, but only when I'm done with the game!

Jaydawg3000: Thanks, but it isn't much of a game yet. This is just the engine... only the beginnings!

#30 sir raskasar

sir raskasar

GMC Member

• 886 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:00 PM

Both, i know the movement speed is temp. but it got laggy after i shot around a bit. And i got a pretty good comp here.

Always try to speed up much, for example you dont need to draw things outside the view etc.

#31 DefuzionGames

DefuzionGames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1460 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

its good but needs a lot of tweaking and i mean a lot , the engine is not complete what soever and needs a major overhaul. movement is okay need to work on collisions and scale of graphics i.e when guns are repositioned the arm goes through the walls which isnt possible...kinda weird dont you think....

#32 jonV

jonV

GMC Member

• 56 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:33 PM

Whoa, EXCELLENT GAME!!!

With the 3D blocks in the room. Make the textures on them 64x64 or 128x128 or 32x32

#33 A.R.T.games

A.R.T.games

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 396 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:42 PM

Posted Image
I don't see the glass as half full or empty. Just equal.

#34 UnionJack

UnionJack

Psychedelic_Ni

• 163 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:18 PM

Posted Image

I got this ^
if you don't see it click here

the game looks really innovative, with gorgeous gfx...
Ludum Dare 23 - Pond: The Strider

#35 J-Labs

J-Labs

J-Labs

• 339 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:40 AM

My comp is clean and everything it just ran slow for some reason. And i didnt read the first post but i hope you get those toggles in and scale down the image soon.

#36 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:18 PM

sir raskasar: I'll endevour to speed the engine up and thanks for the tip, but this is already implemented. You say they "wont be drawn", but I'm pretty sure anything that isn't in view is not drawn by Game Maker anyway. I think you mean to deactivate those not in view, which means their code will not be executed...

DefuzionGames: Yea I know that this does need a lot of tweaking, which I am working on. But to say it needs a "major overhaul" isn't exactly true in my opinion, I've seen far worse engines than mine. Collisions and scale have already been mentioned, once again, the collisions system is shoddy and will be fixed up, and as for the scale that is going to be lowered by around 50%. You mention that the hands can go "through the walls which isnt possible", and yes this is another issue that needs sorting.

jonV: Thanks for pointing that out, this is the first game I've made since version 3 or so, so I'm not up to scratch with primitives and textures. All of the textures will be rescaled to powers of two.

A.R.T.games: I guess you are using an ATI card, and that is why the walls are screwed up. This should be fixed by changing the textures to powers of two. As for the non-existing surface error, I'm not really sure what that is about atm, but I do have a few ideas (if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it).

UnionJack: Thanks, and see the above comment about the error.

#37 web1992

web1992

teh uberblob

• 225 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

You know what might be kind of cool if you could do it? The farther you aim, the higher the "camera." Basically, the farther you aim, the farther you can see, but instead of just moving the view, you make the view cover a larger area of the room, with limits, of course.

#38 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:44 PM

You know what might be kind of cool if you could do it? The farther you aim, the higher the "camera." Basically, the farther you aim, the farther you can see, but instead of just moving the view, you make the view cover a larger area of the room, with limits, of course.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually that is a great idea! Infact, it solves one of the design problems I encountered when thinking of how to integrate stealth, ie, being able to see your environment and plan ahead. I could have used the old radar method, but this has been done with Metal Gear solid. So yea, I will keep this in mind =]

#39 web1992

web1992

teh uberblob

• 225 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:23 PM

From the game maker manual:

view_wview[0..7] Width of the view in the room.
view_hview[0..7] Height of the view in the room.

You can use those two to achieve it.

#40 omeguito

omeguito

GMC Member

• 64 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually that is a great idea! Infact, it solves one of the design problems I encountered when thinking of how to integrate stealth, ie, being able to see your environment and plan ahead. I could have used the old radar method, but this has been done with Metal Gear solid. So yea, I will keep this in mind =]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Luminaire (by GearGod) you have the script you need.

#41 >Leroy222<

>Leroy222<

GMC Member

• 473 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:11 PM

It was nice, but the controls were unresponsive.

1.66 dual core
1gb ram
geforce 7400

#42 Pie Person!

Pie Person!

GM 6+ Lover

• GMC Member
  • 1973 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:08 PM

Sweet, don't forget the most important thing! Make it fun!

Make it so that you slide on walls please, I hated the collisions.

Edited by Pie Person!, 07 September 2006 - 02:13 PM.

Cool.

#43 fama_h

fama_h

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 305 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 10:42 PM

Yea that was good. but moving guns was glitchy.The graphics were nice but I didnt play for long.

#44 web1992

web1992

teh uberblob

• 225 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 01:50 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Luminaire (by GearGod) you have the script you need.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nobody is allowed to use that script, because it's not part of the lighting engine. And that's not what I meant, I meant that the view would actually zoom out, keeping the player in the centre but letting you see more.

#45 coltsith

coltsith

GMC Member

• 76 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:07 AM

Very nice! Just a thought, what if combat was turn-based? I'm thinking that if the action is too fast you might miss the cool poses and such from your character. Maybe a time limit of a few seconds to position your guns then after the timer goes off your guns fire and you move and repeat. Just a thought though.

This looks very good so far!

#46 OpticalLiam

OpticalLiam

GMC Member

• 782 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 01:45 PM

Its nice to see people are still trying out this demo! The third and final demo (before the game's full release) is currently in the works - and it's looking very sweet.

omeguito: Yea thanks but I have already wrote a little script to do what I need.

>Leroy222< Not sure what you mean by unresponsive here, but the controls are only temporary and the next demo has propper controls.

Pie Person! Oh, it will be fun. Don't worry about collisions as they have been fixed.

fama_h Yea the gun system was a prototype, with blips and kinks that are being ironed out.

web1992 Thanks for clearing that up.

coltsith There is some thinking to do as far as gameplay is concerned. I almost have it all worked out, but the turn based idea is nice but it wouldn't work in this type of game. I know what you mean about missing cool poses and such, but I'm working out a system which allows you to be both stylish aswell as a killing machine.

Thanks for all the replies! Keep them coming.

#47 Joysurrender

Joysurrender

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:06 PM

Ehi! Look good...
Error for object objLightController:

Trying to use non-existing surface.

To me don't work!

#48 Despellanion

Despellanion

GMC Member

• 78 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:21 PM

It looked alright, but dang the lag was horrible! I had an avarage of about 10-15 FPS and everything was too dark.

#49 EvilCookie

EvilCookie

GMC Member

• 231 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:36 AM

:D OMG!!

I can't believe my "Fake 3D" - well yeah, "Pseudo 3D" sounds cooler - Engine is used for something this "massive"! :skull:

I havn't realy entered this page for years when someone mails me saying I've done a great job and links me to this page.
(I've started programming in C++, instead of using GM, that's why I havn't been here, still...)
Awsome that my stuff is still used! :P "thx".

-I thought my uploads would have been removed long ago... but my old posts exists, aswell as this account...

Well keep up the good work!

Edit: oh, hey look.. my freewebs site still exist! :D
I thought it was gonna be removed unless someone entered it in a week.

you reply now!

Edited by EvilCookie, 16 September 2006 - 08:43 AM.

// EvilCookie (Registred User)

Visit my homepage at:
http://www.freewebs....vilcookiegames/
The site contains downloads of examples and executables.

#50 djtrickdog

djtrickdog

GMC Member

• 608 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:41 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you have been on my teams' forum lately havent you? sigh.

Edited by djtrickdog, 16 September 2006 - 08:41 AM.

Posted Image