If you download it, you might think, "why version 2, it has less functions".
But this version is created with a more stable and faster method of playing video.
The effect and info functions are not present anymore, but they didn't seem to work after all.
Main SVP2 info:
- Uses automatic client window creation to stop flashing video playback, and to enable full screen playback.
- Improved streaming support, now video streams without a file extension like "domain/video/" can be used.
- A status function to check wether the the media is playing, paused and go on ...
- More than one media handle can be played at the same time
Supported media types (tested so possibly not limited to):
Please don't ask me about the Max WinAPI dll included for the example, no offical release is made yet.
- Edit: Now Max WinAPI is released, go here.
Note, to make a new video window just use SVP_Open(file) to create another handle.
The DLL is made to support up to 1000 handles at the same time.
Edited by h0bbel, 19 September 2013 - 06:53 PM.