My buddy's like Steve and other, have already seen this dll.
Its a dll i made in my free time, but lately i haven't worked on it, so i decided to put it here as OpenSource so maybe some of you can continue this!
Its Source Code is in FreeBasic and it includes a project using RadFB
This is the functions it have for handle the dialogs
* ShowDialog("resource.dll",1000) - where argument1 is the dll or exe that contain the dialog resource , 1000 is the Dialog ID - return: HWND handle of the window created
* SetWindowText(HWND,"text") - Set the caption of the HWND
* GetWindowText(HWND) - Return the text of HWND
#Note - this 2 functions work on any HWND window
* GetItem(HWND,ID) - This Returns a HWND handle of the ID on the HWND dialog
#For this functions above the ID is the ID given when designing the Dialog
* SetItemText(ID,"text") - Set the text of the item that have the given ID
* GetItemText(ID) - Return the text of the item that have the given ID
* IsItemChecked(ID) - Return true or false if the item that have the given ID is checked or not ( Checkbox RadioBox )
* SetItemChecked(ID,true or false) - Set the item that have the given ID checked or not ( Checkbox RadioBox )
* GetEvent() - Return WM_COMMAND wen some item is pressed or checked on the HWND
* GetItemId() - Return ID of the item that have been clicked or checked...
* EnableItem(ID,true or false) - Set the item of the given ID enabled\disabled
* IsItemEnabled(ID) - Returns if the item of the Given ID is enabled or disabled
* EndDialog(HWND) - Close the Dialog that have that ID
Go to my box and Download DialogGM.zip
The package includes:
* Dll + source
* XN Resource Editor
* A empty Dll for have the dialogs
* A Sample
So If you want to Change\Add dialogs just open XN Resource Editor and open res.dll in it, do the changes and save!
I think the source code is easy to understand, if don't want to use FreeBasic you can easy Translate it to C++
If someone continue this work i would like to see just a little line like
"Original idea : Porfirio"
I am not working more with GM, i have allot of other projects.
I hope someone like this and continue oh and if you do please keep function names readable i ate what most people do dialoggm_window_get_text(). better use GetWindowText
Fixed the link
Edited by Porfirio, 30 March 2007 - 11:52 AM.