Genetic Pool V1.23

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#151 Conman

Conman

GMC Member

• 36 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:39 PM

You probably shouldn't use the links on page 7. They both look incomplete.

I had it on my computer... Try this link:

Version 1.23

#152 vaaern

vaaern

GMC Member

• 9 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:06 PM

HELL YEAH, thx man, it's working!!!!! I OWE YOU SOME!!! :(

#153 Wokkel

Wokkel

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:14 PM

HERO!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

HELL YEAH, thx man, it's working!!!!! I OWE YOU SOME!!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#154 Dylijn

Dylijn

GMC Member

• 553 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

Please creator come back to this forum and please upload the GMK or something.

#155 cdsand

cdsand

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 278 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

Holy crap! I released a sim just like this four years ago! I have to say that this one looks a LOT nicer though. It may pain me that I never followed-through on my version, but it's good to see that someone else appreciates the fun of watching little cells go through natural selection and change shape. I wish the author luck on this project.

#156 The_Peacebreaker

The_Peacebreaker

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

One of the most amazing simulators I have ever seen so far. One question: can this project be considered abandonware? The reason I'm asking this is because I've been trying over a two months now to make it work with Vista and the only way I've been able to do this is by emulating Windows XP through VMware Workstation. I NEED this program to work with Vista. As such, I would also like to know if someone has been able to make this incredible evolution simulator to work in Vista. If someone knows, please write here how you did it because I'm out of ideas.

P.S.: I don't espect a reply due to the fact that there hasn't been a new post here for a year, but even so it would be nice to get one.

Edited by The_Peacebreaker, 18 May 2009 - 09:06 PM.

"When God made Man, He must have been really bored."

#157 Dylijn

Dylijn

GMC Member

• 553 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:59 AM

One of the most amazing simulators I have ever seen so far. One question: can this project be considered abandonware? The reason I'm asking this is because I've been trying over a two months now to make it work with Vista and the only way I've been able to do this is by emulating Windows XP through VMware Workstation. I NEED this program to work with Vista. As such, I would also like to know if someone has been able to make this incredible evolution simulator to work in Vista. If someone knows, please write here how you did it because I'm out of ideas.

P.S.: I don't espect a reply due to the fact that there hasn't been a new post here for a year, but even so it would be nice to get one.

Just search for genetic pool or something in the open source or search at the top, there is an open source not this project but the same creatures trough primitives so just open that one and open it with GM 7.

#158 BrianBrawlic

BrianBrawlic

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

I can't get onto genetic pool, how do I get to play it?