899 replies to this topic

#101 remmies

remmies

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:03 PM

I like freedom in a game its very boring if ur boxed in and everyhting is set for you(there are exceptions this isn't always a bad thing but generally its boring...)

#102 JRNX

JRNX

GMC Member

• 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 08:12 PM

I like it when games have no rival games.

#103 Diffusion Studios

Diffusion Studios

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:32 PM

WASD is bad because there are perfectly nice arrows on the other side of the keyboard.

#104 RealKilljoy

RealKilljoy

GMC Member

• 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 10:20 PM

wat if ur doing a 2 player game, thats what i ment

#105 Mr Mojo Risin

Mr Mojo Risin

a.k.a. Spudmonkee

• GMC Elder
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:50 PM

WASD is bad because there are perfectly nice arrows on the other side of the keyboard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nicely said :(

I know this has been said, but I need to stress it. Add variable jumping to platform games.
I used to be Frostbite. I changed my name.

#106 Quimp

Quimp

Pretzel fanatic

• 275 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:13 PM

Since I only read through the lines of this topic, I'll add all list:

-As Smarty said, the loading image should be custom. It is very easy to create one, and it seriously will increase the quality of the game. Actually, it won't increase it, but if you use GM's default one, it will decrease the quality.

-The loading bar. I personally can't stand ugly loading bar, I prefer a simple image telling me to please wait while loading.

-Big wallapapers. I used to have a poor system and I couldn't play games with too large graphics. If you do need big ones, exclude it from the executable, and add it as a sprite during gameplay. This way, you can have a small 20kb 800x600 image that would be bigger inside the executable. Still to be discussed, though. Some people don't like extra files.

-Not showing question before quiting. While I can stand this one (as I usually don't click the X button accidently...), some game reviewers will take it in consideration. It's the case with www.downloads.com.

-Execive use of colors. While this applies more to programs than to games, I do believe that one shouldn't use too many colors in the interface. Or colors that do not match well together (reading white text on a black background, or black and blue colors, for instance).

-Help file. This is one major problem with GM games. I was once told that my help file wasn't userfriendly enough, and this is when I understood how important it was. I have even seen games when I pressed F1, a "help file" poped up and this help file didn't have anything to do with the game (it was a platformer example guide, wow).

-Some functions need extra touch up:
-get_color() function is almost never used properly. To use the function to the maximum, set the function's color to a variable that refers to the current color. This is annoying me quite a lot. Also, if you click on Cancel in the window, it will set the color to black, which, obviously, isn't what the user wants. To avoid this, simply check if the function returned -1.

-show_message() is fine to me, if it is skinned and dressed to fit with the creation, as YMM stated.

-Xception's transparent screen DLL, the window shape shouldn't be Anti-Aliased. Even thought Anti-Aliased shapes look better than normal ones, the Anti-Aliasing won't look good outside the background color it was designed to fit with. This is why we want to avoid it.
Posted Image
Anti-Aliased on a white background.

Posted Image
Normal (not Anti-Aliased).

Edited by CrazyClown2, 25 October 2004 - 12:16 AM.

#107 ZDM

ZDM

Mindwarp Productions™

• 746 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 06:06 PM

Variable jumping is not realistic, so you can just stand still for a few minutes in real life and jump really high?How about charge jumping(with like a special powerup) or a running jump, variable jumping isnt realistic, i dont care what nintendo did, do you model your games off of nintendos games or do you try to make your own, because if you model off their games then yours won't try to be realistic, think about it, HOW IAS VARIABLE JUMPING REALISTIC AND IF YOU CAN MAKE EVERY JUMP IN THE GAME THEN WHY HAVE IT, The long loved Jumper & 2 & Dim doesnt have variable jumping, yet they rock(dims better of course)

#108 Carnivac

Carnivac

The Hunter

• GMC Member
  • 3300 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 06:18 PM

Variable jumping is not realistic, so you can just stand still for a few minutes in real life and jump really high?How about charge jumping(with like a special powerup) or a running jump, variable jumping isnt realistic, i dont care what nintendo did, do you model your games off of nintendos games or do you try to make your own, because if you model off their games then yours won't try to be realistic, think about it, HOW IAS VARIABLE JUMPING REALISTIC AND IF YOU CAN MAKE EVERY JUMP IN THE GAME THEN WHY HAVE IT, The long loved Jumper & 2 & Dim doesnt have variable jumping, yet they rock(dims better of course)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you really that much of an idiot or is this all just an act?

Variable jumping came about so players could choose which height to jump at without the aid or extra buttons or combos or scales. Its an intuitive system that is much copied in the majority of platform games because it works and provides a more flexible jumping system. How else would you control the height of your jump in a game?

No Jumper 2 doesnt have it but it does have double jumping which isnt realistic...

#109 Diffusion Studios

Diffusion Studios

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:54 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you really that much of an idiot or is this all just an act?

Variable jumping came about so players could choose which height to jump at without the aid or extra buttons or combos or scales. Its an intuitive system that is much copied in the majority of platform games because it works and provides a more flexible jumping system. How else would you control the height of your jump in a game?

No Jumper 2 doesnt have it but it does have double jumping which isnt realistic...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's about whether or not you can make every jump in the game or not, but more importantly whether or not the game is filled with semi-impossible(I know that makes no sense) do or die jumps that make it annoying to play. I prefer the running jump, because do you ever see the Olympic high jumpers or long jumpers standing there for ten minutes and then proceding to break the world record?

wat if ur doing a 2 player game, thats what i ment

However, I doubt that was what the person who posted that as being bad in the first place meant. Most peple are not telepathic, saying something but meaning something else won't get you very far.

#110 grandhighgamer

grandhighgamer

Village Idiot

• GMC Member
  • 3876 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 04:13 PM

-Help file. This is one major problem with GM games. I was once told that my help file wasn't userfriendly enough, and this is when I understood how important it was. I have even seen games when I pressed F1, a "help file" poped up and this help file didn't have anything to do with the game (it was a platformer example guide, wow).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I hate the default help window, I use help.chm files(see sig)
also games that have veraible jumping because its realistic(which its not)
yet have double jumping or/and wall jumping (dare you to wall jump or double jump)

GHG WUZ ERE

#111 ZDM

ZDM

Mindwarp Productions™

• 746 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 04:49 PM

i have walked across a wall for about 5 seconds and i attempted a wall jump, then busted my head open

#112 Diffusion Studios

Diffusion Studios

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:51 PM

If you say so....

#113 Quimp

Quimp

Pretzel fanatic

• 275 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 12:14 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I hate the default help window, I use help.chm files(see sig)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In my opinion, it's not a mather of hate. I simply don't find suitable a help file that is one page. The navigation isn't as good as in other technics.

#114 1800askgeek

1800askgeek

GMC Member

• 350 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 10:58 AM

I'll be honest. I didn't read the whole thread. So, sorry if this has been said, but:

What really annoys me is a menu system where you have 2 options, and you can't tell which one is highlighted. This is REALLY annoying.

ie,

>Option 1<
[Option 2]

which one is selected? I have no idea.

Better way:

Option 1 <<
Option 2

Edited by 1800askgeek, 25 October 2004 - 10:58 AM.

#115 CobraA1

CobraA1

Logic Fanatic

• 542 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 03:59 PM

Add to the list: Games that are way too dark. I've noticed this in several modern games - I need to ramp up my brightness/gamma to see anything.

#116 Diffusion Studios

Diffusion Studios

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:28 PM

Well sometimes the point of the game might be toi be dark at that point. Take a game like Doom 3 for example. That game is intentionally dark so you don't know what is in front of you.

#117 Filipbuster

Filipbuster

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 04:19 AM

Big newbie sign: click bullets.

Also, I think excessive attempts at hypeing before release really destroy credibility. Like 'MASSIVE FANTASY RPG IN PROGRESS!!!' or 'NEW HUGE ONLINE MMOG WIP!!!' Sometimes it makes it look like the author is trying to exalt a relatively lackluster game, or is going to try an MMOG after a month of using Game Maker.

Edited by Filipbuster, 26 October 2004 - 04:26 AM.

#118 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 04:47 AM

Variable jumping...

No, it isn't realistic. In real life, can you decide how high you want to jump mid-jump? No, yet in a game with variable jumping, you can start jumping high, then release the key and drop. For totally realistic jumping, you'd have to:

A: Make the player decide height and horizontal speed of jump from the take-off point, and...

B: Not let them change this motion in any way in mid-air (would only be affected by the environment and gravity).

To me, that just isn't fun, especially in a game as fast-paced as Jumper. I'm not against variable jumping. It can work in some games, but it just didn't fit in with the Jumper 2 engine.

That's all =P

Edited by YoMamasMama, 26 October 2004 - 04:49 AM.

~ Matt Makes Games ~
Click above for my games, including Jumper Three, Hold Off Red, An Untitled Story, and FLaiL.
An Untitled Story GMC topic
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#119 BusterBot858

BusterBot858

Human Antivirus

• GMC Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 02:52 PM

Using the Shift key (can open an unexpected Accessibility window on some computers).

Actually, the Control and Alt keys do this too. (You can get past this by opening the Accessibility manager from the Control Panel and turning off the shortcuts to turn those things on automatically, but most users aren't aware of that and it would be tough trying to tell them how to in the help file.) And if the Shift, Control, or Alt keys aren't "tapped" rapidly or held for long periods of time, you won't have a problem. Don't make them the shoot key or the jump key.

Also, I dislike variable jumping in platformers because most of the time it is done wrong. When the player releases the jump key, the character shouldn't stop instantly in mid-air. That's one of the things that I noticed was corrected in Legend of Shadow.

#120 Sensei Eggwoah

Sensei Eggwoah

2+2=5

• 162 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 04:49 AM

Variable jumping isn't realistic, but think of it this way. When you jump, you can usually decide how much effort you put into the jump. Variable jumping is a run-around way of being able to choose the height that you jump.

Besides. Sometimes the "realistic qualities" should be sacrificed in the name of gameplay ;) It mostly depends on the game.

#121 YoMamasMama

YoMamasMama

Your Grandma

• 437 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 02:44 PM

Exactly my point Sensei. Variable jumping isn't any more realistic to me than normal jumping, and it doesn't fit in every game. It's more of a preference than something every platformer should have.
~ Matt Makes Games ~
Click above for my games, including Jumper Three, Hold Off Red, An Untitled Story, and FLaiL.
An Untitled Story GMC topic
FLaiL GMC topic
Jumper Three GMC Topic
~ EO ~ MMGF ~

#122 Sindarin

Sindarin

Indie Game Developer

• 1644 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:25 PM

my opinion is that in order for gm games to be better, the authors must:
-provide some kind of information along with their games a txt or hlp file
to explain controls or give other instructions.
-do not think egoistically,think of your needs but also the player's needs.
-make the game funny and clever not irritating.
-improve your graphics
-do NOT post very early WIPs!
-visit that game options tab and omit those F key functions!
also check do not display error messages and abort on error when distributing your final version.
-add gamepad support also.
EDIT-save the game yourself and into the user's documents or appdata not the working directory. Best if you let him/her choose their own save directory
-do not use the keypad if possible.Laptop users have a hard time using it
this also stands for 320x240 screen resolution.
-edit the game id manually so to avoid data collisions with other games.
-check the game on various computers if possible.
-supply screenshots to the downloaders and/or trailers.
-supply goodies with your game or links to your website.

Edited by Sindarin, 29 January 2007 - 02:08 PM.

GM 8.1 / GM:HTML5 User

#123 Dude_sWeden

Dude_sWeden

Making Problems

• GMC Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:15 PM

-save the game yourself and into the user's C:/ not the working directory.

Thats realy irritates me, that is so annoying, I hate that!
How do you think it will look if I got 244 directorys + 244 zip/rar files ( That how much GM games I have made by other users! ) in my C:\ ?!!

I prefer to have them all in one directory at the desk named "Others Projects" ( I got also a map where is says "My projects" and same thing for the examples... ).

ps. I hate Installers, unless it's a game like UT2004 or other.
- Dude_sWeden

#124 THE KAPPTIN

THE KAPPTIN

El Capitano

• 2374 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:57 PM

Add "bad graphics" to the list. Especially when the gameplay doesn't make up for them.
I literally have a degree in game development... sucka!!
"I quote myself in my signature." -THE KAPPTIN

#125 CobraA1

CobraA1

Logic Fanatic

• 542 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 05:55 AM

-save the game yourself and into the user's C:/ not the working directory.

NO.

• It fills C:\ with unneccessary files
  • It's a security risk - C:\ has the boot files
  • It's not always available! Many computers have read-only permissions for C:\!
  • It's stupid - why is C:\ any better than the working folder? Answer: It's not. The working folder is much more likely to be writeable, and the user knows that the game is putting stuff there.

-edit the game id manually so to avoid data collisions with other games.

Chances are, the random number generator is probably better than you are at choosing a unique ID. I disagree.

#126 GizmoKidNeo

GizmoKidNeo

GMC Member

• 470 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:53 PM

Games with no effort put into them, like "Stop at #" and "Spot the Dot" :)

#127 Bear

Bear

GMC Member

• 846 posts

Posted 10 November 2004 - 04:34 PM

-do NOT post very early WIPs!

My opinion is that this should become a rule. Don't post your games before its playable.

#128 davidp

davidp

GMC Member

• 1240 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 11:43 AM

i guess that problem is in fact that everybody just want to create game and so they are working fast and leave out the basics "rules". Other thing is creating clones. What is really clone? Is Quake 3 arena (for example) clone of Doom? You have strafe move, different weapons, you can select them with keys 1-9... All that quake have is jump and duck (and much bettter graphics. Every game can be clone. It depends of point of view.

No mistake: I HATE CLONES. but there is a thin line beetwen clone and original.

#129 Radmetalmonk

Radmetalmonk

GMC Member

• 180 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:22 AM

sorry if this has already been posted, I read the first post and a few others...3 pages is a lot :GM5:.
I don't like it when people use ripped resources. That I know has been kind of said (or has...:)).
Also, I hate it when they use really long music that takes forever to load. So you are waiting at the begining of the level and it is still loading...ugh (loading times have already been said but this is different). One thing that annoyed me was when in the old game maker, music would skip (midis). now that is fixed, games are much smoother (note that I'm not really mad about that; It couldn't be avoided at that time.)

Oh yeah, I'm sure this has already been said, but I really hate it when the controls don't come with the game. At least have a readme, but I'd rather have them in the game, where I need it.

Edited by Radmetalmonk, 17 November 2004 - 11:34 PM.

#130 RanDumbGames

RanDumbGames

GMC Member

• 117 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 06:19 AM

BROKEN LIINK! is really annoying!

#131 Carnivac

Carnivac

The Hunter

• GMC Member
  • 3300 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 11:27 PM

Variable jumping isn't realistic, but think of it this way.  When you jump, you can usually decide how much effort you put into the jump.  Variable jumping is a run-around way of being able to choose the height that you jump.

That was kinda my point. But I still think variable jumping is realistic cos yer using even a tiny bit more effort to hold the button pressed than ya would to tap it and I still say its near essential to a decent platformer. The only one I can think of right now that didnt have but I enjoyed was Bubble Bobble. Double jumping however just annoys me. Its only good as an upgrade enhancment such as in Castlevania : Symphony of the Night where there it actually made some sense in a way.

#132 Heavendragon

Heavendragon

Halo 2 wiz

• 322 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 01:03 PM

i like variable jumping im using it in my platformer.... it is pretty realistic like some said
i hate games with every single graphic made in MS. paint it can be pretty sad

Edited by Heavendragon, 18 November 2004 - 01:04 PM.

#133 Diffusion Studios

Diffusion Studios

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 11:53 PM

Double jumping is fine, it worked great in Metroid Prime and is working great in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes because there is a logical explanation for it: Samus has rocket boosters on her suit, and you can hear them(obviously you don't see them, it's first person).

#134 GMgenius69

GMgenius69

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2004 - 07:18 PM

i dont mind games dat r all graphics as long as im told they are

#135 RYP

RYP

Glaze Studio Member

• GMC Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 November 2004 - 03:11 AM

Big newbie sign: click bullets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..... :D ........... Are you sure? It seems a lot easier if your using mouse aim. I wouldn't like playing a mouse-aim platform and using the control key to shoot. Why not shoot with your index finger instead of your ***Bleep*** pinkie?

Also, I think mouse aim IS ok. And don't give me that crap about most platformers having side to side aim. Most platformers weren't made for the computer. I can't imagine going to an aracade and playing Metal Slug 3 with a mouse...

Also, a large part of my platformer I'm making is using a sniper rifle. I really don't think mouse aim is so bad.

Edited by RYP, 23 November 2004 - 03:18 AM.

#136 Leotaku

Leotaku

GMC Member

• 69 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 09:04 PM

"Lack of documentation (e.g. can't play a game if you don't know what the control's are)."
I always try to document my games in a lot of detail. The problem I come across often is that people aren't ACTUALLY reading my documentation, then miss everything or ask stupid questions, that are answered in the documentation. :mellow:
Anyway, very nice list. Great idea. :GM5:

#137 Rodahue

Rodahue

GMC Member

• 395 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 04:18 AM

I havn't read any of this, so sorry if any one has said this, but:

Games like:
Posted Image
(Sorry, I didn't put much effort intro that.)

I know I'm basically saying, "don't make sucky games.", but really, when you start a game:
*Lean back
*Look at the title/story of your game
*Start to think and ask yourself "Are people gonna actually play a game called Chess UNDERGROUND 3? Will they enjoy ultimate chess gameplay while listening to the best heavy metal and playing as Metallica? I think not.
*Get an aspirin, because you just tried to think. And a cookie, you deserve a cookie. :mellow:

Edited by Button, 06 December 2004 - 04:20 AM.

#138 kalnaren

kalnaren

GMC Member

• 270 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 09:08 PM

I don't think this one has been said, and its a rare problem but one I find INCREDEBLY annoying. I have seen some games (RTS, mostly) that are from an isometric perspective, but the unit graphics are top-down. This looks like extreme ass. Don't do it.

#139 Adam

Adam

Potato chip

• 755 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:58 PM

Variable jumping isn't realistic, but think of it this way.  When you jump, you can usually decide how much effort you put into the jump.  Variable jumping is a run-around way of being able to choose the height that you jump.

Besides.  Sometimes the "realistic qualities" should be sacrificed in the name of gameplay :D  It mostly depends on the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Variable jumping can easily work in much any fictional platformer game. It can be used to provide some neat experiences in games like jumping in low areas with spikes on the ceiling and stuff like that. On one of the games i'm working on I haven't put in variable jumping but there's a key I set to jump low to the ground for tight spots.

#140 dragon1306

dragon1306

hugh blob

• 90 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 01:02 AM

What i really hate is when people want to show there game so much thay put them on the internet but there are not many levels there sould be around 20 levels at the least in a game
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Edited by dragon1306, 18 December 2004 - 01:03 AM.

#141 BusterBot858

BusterBot858

Human Antivirus

• GMC Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:17 AM

I would say don't use .mp3 files for music because it makes the file size huge. Only use .mp3s if you are going to be giving out your game on a CD. And only load them on use :) .

I always make sure my games run at a reasonable speed by testing them on a 4-year-old computer with a 500Mhz processor and 64Mb of RAM. If they still run slow, I add an option to turn details off.

Edited by BusterBot858, 20 December 2004 - 03:19 AM.

#142 AbintraGames

AbintraGames

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 04:02 AM

I would say don't use .mp3 files for music because it makes the file size huge. Only use .mp3s if you are going to be giving out your game on a CD. And only load them on use :D .

I always make sure my games run at a reasonable speed by testing them on a 4-year-old computer with a 500Mhz processor and 64Mb of RAM. If they still run slow, I add an option to turn details off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.mp3's are the best (in my opinion) for music in a game, AS LONG AS they are NOT in the .exe and instead in an installer. Games that run slow (or not at all) on old computers piss me off, because people are limiting the use of their own games. Your idea of a details-off mode is an excellent one, but sometimes a low-detail mode has to be so different that you end up recreating the game with half the details. When this occurs, you should simply distribute a high-quality and a low-quality version. The main thing in games that pisses me off is EXCESSIVE graphics use. Noone wants 500000 particle generators lagging their computer, or some 5000x5000 incredibly good-looking, yet immensly large background. Stuff like that is just insane and should never be done under any circumstance.

#143 CreatureSpeaker

CreatureSpeaker

GMC Member

• 214 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 06:26 AM

Actually, WMA is far superior to MP3, so never use MP3's. :D

#144 Mongoose

Mongoose

GMC Member

• 56 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 04:17 PM

Ok I didn't read your entire thing but this is what gets me the most:

I'm going along nicely though my game and it's only the first level. A message box(a show_message grrrrr) saying press the superjump button. Hmm I wonder what that is. I hit F1 and..............blank.

Edited by Mongoose, 08 January 2005 - 02:44 PM.

#145 GizmoKidNeo

GizmoKidNeo

GMC Member

• 470 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 12:24 AM

Are you still adding to the list?
Cause another thing that so many games do, their view is too small so you can't see enemies...that sux. (not through hborder or vborder, just through a small view)

Edited by GizmoKidNeo, 26 December 2004 - 12:25 AM.

#146 UrInDenile

UrInDenile

Tombi! Fanatic

• 206 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:07 PM

Games that use the letter Q

#147 TyR

TyR

Webdesigner

• 279 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:17 PM

random ripped sprites mixed with self made n00bish sprites with a totally different perspective :)

#148 mccow28

mccow28

Giant Panda

• GMC Member
  • 679 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 03:32 AM

Sprites from the same series but different games all stuck into one hunk of junk.
Annoying flashing avatar removed by moderator.

Please read the Signature and Avatar Rules. Animated avatars are OK, but try to avoid excessive flashing.

#149 flyinghippo

flyinghippo

Garbage Man

• 157 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:34 AM

Here's something annoying. flat-speed movement. Movement that is just press button, move at a speed, let go and stop. What is GOOD is movement like on movement mario games. press button, gradually go faster until you reach a certain speed, let go of button and gradually slow down.

#150 Created By Ben

Created By Ben

Ratchet & Clank Fan!

• GMC Member
  • 1395 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 02:16 AM

I dont like games that take forever to load. Games that mess with your screen resolution and games with scrunteched font. It gets annoying.
Now my list.
List
1.Games that are no point to download and are very short.
2.Games that mess with your resolution
3.Games that are too hard.
4.Games that have font scruntched together
5.Games that sleep forever when you loose
6.Games that have tons of bugs
7.Games that the player gets stuck sometimes
Theres more but I dont want to list everyone.

Free high quality music? Fun games? http://www.benhartnett.net

Like to learn? Enjoy science? http://www.knowledge.benhartnett.net