Game Distribution Resources
Welcome to the Game Distribution Resources topic. In this topic you will find many different services and programs that will help you distribute your game and help you with other aspects of game distribution. To view the table of contents browse to the second post in the topic. To quickly search for a resource, press CTRL-F (Windows) or Command-F (Mac).
To submit a resource, please use the Resource Submission page. Resources must be submitted with this tool to be added to this topic, with the exception of user-created resource. To submit a user-created resource, please contact me privately with any desired method. The rules and guidelines for submitting resources will be repeated below.
Rules and Guidelines
- You MUST supply your GMC username in each Submitted By field.
- Do NOT submit user-created resources. To submit a user-created resource, contact me (tangibleLime) via MSN, AIM or PM.
- Do NOT submit resources multiple times.
- Check the pinned topics first to make sure the resource you are submitting is not already listed. Press CTRL-F (Windows) or Command-F (Mac) to quickly search for the resource.
- If you would like to report a resource for any reason, use the report form or contact me directly.
- Fill out the forms to the best of your ability. If a form does not have enough information on it, the resource submission will be rejected.
If you come across a resource that should be edited or removed (due to anything from incorrect information to an innapropriate link), use the Resource Submission Report Form. Reports must be made through this tool. If you encounter something that requires immediate attention, contact me privately as soon as possible.
When describing the cost of an item, this topic will always use the USD (US Dollar) value. If you use a different currency, you can convert the USD values to the values of your currency using the The Universal Currency Converter.
Some of the information in this topic may be wrong or outdated. Do not hold me or any contributers responsible for damage caused by inaccurate information in this topic. It is your responsibility to double check any details before you make a commitment.