• Version:GM8

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

Ark 22

Posted Image

Screen 01 | Screen 02 | Screen 03
Screen 04 | Screen 05 | Screen 06
Screen 07 | Screen 08 | Screen 09
Screen 10 | Screen 11 | Screen 12

The entire contents of the development folder.

Download from YoYoGames

Info:

Filesize: 20Mb
File type: .zip
File contents: Ark22 Game and Soundtrack
Genre: Action/RPG
Playtime: 6-10 Hrs.

Zelda-style action/RPG with original story, graphics, enemies and weapons. Started in May 2003.

Enjoy. :D

Music by Hurtdeer

Ship Section FAQ:

- Talk to the NPC in the furthest south-east room, by the desk with a monitor on it. He'll ask you for a decrypted disk.
- Get the disk from the small table in the bottom-left corner of the main room.
- Press Enter on the glass of drink by the main desk to distract the guy standing there.
- Use the PC behind the main desk. The disk is now decrypted.
- Return to the first NPC and talk to him.
- Go to the bar and grab the tray of drinks waiting. Answer "Yes!".
- Go left to the front deck, and talk to the NPC on the platform, return to the main area and use the lift.
- Use the PC at the desk in the little room up here to launch a cutscene.
- After cutscene, use the lift to leave.
- On arrival in the main area, run RIGHT to leave the ship...

Initial New Samosa Village FAQ:

- Watch the 'waking up' cutscene and enter your name.
- Talk to the NPC sitting at the table to receive the sword.
- Go outside, and into the building with a computer symbol over the door (south).
- In here, talk to the NPC next to the teleport machine. He'll turn it on.
- Outside again, go east to the little kiosk. Talk there.
- Then head to the large building on the hill and if you like, talk to the NPC next to the bath-like machine to restore health. (costs 200 Credits).
- Finally, talk to the yellow NPC on the podium. Receive the key to the village gate and a radio transmitter.
- Head north outside to the gate. Press Enter on the lock to unlock it, and head out into the overworld.

Help! I cannot complete Dungeon 1!

Help! I'm stuck searching for an item in a trading/collection sequence!

Help! I can't answer anything useful on the Samosaphone!

GMA 2006 Success

-- BEST OVERALL GAME --
1st: Ark 22 by Srehpog

-- BEST GAMEPLAY --

-- BEST GAME MUSIC --
2nd: Ark22 by Srehpog

-- BEST GAME SOUND EFFECTS --
2nd: Ark 22 by Srehpog

-- BEST RPG --

Edited by Srehpog, 02 January 2009 - 10:19 AM.

#2 matthew

matthew

GMC Member

• 123 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:10 PM

looks very good but i am not downloading a 20mb game

#3 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:11 PM

You would have liked it. :/

#4 hpapillon

hpapillon

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 3020 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:19 PM

If you've got a decent connection it actually downloads pretty fast.

So far I've only downloaded it and loaded it up to take a peek (too busy to play right now) but it looks great.

Don't want to download 20MB? Well, look at it this way. Even the poorest GM exe game is 1MB. So all this has to do is be 20 times better than that, and it's worth your time to download. And I suspect it *is* 20 times better. :D

One warning, though, it does set your resolution to 640x480 which isn't warned in the first post. Obviously it unsets when you quit, but since GM messes up all your open windows when it changes resolution this is a nice thing to be warned about :D
Yes, making games is my day job.
Anime Games
Gaming blog

#5 J-Labs

J-Labs

J-Labs

• 339 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:59 PM

Very good but It was sorta confusing on what to do in the begging you know when you drop that glass thing. Also I pressed P to pause and all it did was exit so there goes my progress.

#6 mmm

mmm

GMC Member

• 137 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:37 PM

The entire contents of the development folder.

I can Perfectly Understand what you mean!!!!!!

W.T.F.????? You used the word 'Ark'??????? sh**T !!!! (I hope you can realise my frustration! I ve been working for some time with this name! LOL!)

Anyway, Good luck with your game!

#7 ToaofGamecube

ToaofGamecube

GMC Member

• 56 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

how do you get the guard to leave his post!?! what would be good would be to make interactive things obvious.

#8 SuperCasey4

SuperCasey4

I'm ignoring you...

• 312 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:53 PM

This game is awsome! I haven't gotten very far but I can tell you put a lot of work into it, and it is going to be one of the few GM made games that I keep playing.
The graphics were great and fit the style very well.
The gameplay was pretty standard for this type of a game, but it was well done, and I didn't find any bugs or anything.
The story seems like it is going to be very good, but I haven't played enough yet to see where it is going.
The sound and music fit the game well.

Overall 9.8/10 - I can see this being a staff's choice soon, and in a league with games like Seiklius or Jumper 2. Good Job!

#9 JJProductions

JJProductions

Agamma Corpus

• 2211 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:53 PM

Looks great from the screenshots...

Im glad to see you got a decent download rate... and miraculously a site to host it :D 300kb/s is always good to see in a game.

Wish me well,
JJ

Edit:
I seem to be having the same problem... I tried stealing coffee to get through, but that didnt work... how to make credits is the question, then?

Edited by JJProductions, 01 October 2005 - 07:01 PM.

#10 GameMaker Dre

GameMaker Dre

RPG Creator

• 272 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:09 PM

Well, I liked it up until I pressed "P" to pause when i got out of the life support thing. Thats when it just shut off on me. Good story (a letter by letter text display would have been better, but I really like the Message Box Background.) Very good!

#11 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:24 PM

The pause bug has been fixed. To avoid it, wait until you have opened the village gate, THEN you can pause. :D

I'll post a short FAQ for the ship tomorrow, since pausing doesn't work there. Sorry about that.

#12 JJProductions

JJProductions

Agamma Corpus

• 2211 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:41 PM

What the heck!

I got to the part where you have to go to the safe area, and I was looking for the way out, and suddenly I fell through a cabinet and died! Then, when I reloaded it and redid everything, the character was non-existant.

#13 TheFish

TheFish

GMC Member

• 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:59 PM

looks very good but i am not downloading a 20mb game

It only took me 2 minutes to download...

Anyway, my english is not the best, and i dont really understand what i have to do.
How do i talk with people?

The game looks really good, congratulations.

#14 Zarthas

Zarthas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 845 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:03 PM

lol, I wish things in this game were labelled. When the guy that wants a data disk says "main desk", does he mean the one in between the cabins with the guy who wont speak to you, or a desk in the controller room?

#15 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:06 PM

What the heck!

I got to the part where you have to go to the safe area, and I was looking for the way out, and suddenly I fell through a cabinet and died! Then, when I reloaded it and redid everything, the character was non-existant.

You must have run out of time and crashed. I coded that right at the beginning, when I was an absolute newbie, so of course it doesn't work at all. My apologies. :D To make it out of the ship, just run right when you get out of the lift.

As for the pause problem, I've submitted an update for upload, so it should be available within an hour or so. I doubt any of you will want/need to download it again though, since the problem is quite minor. For new downloads though, it's fixed.

You talk to NPCs by approaching them from the south (only) until you can walk no further over them, then press Enter.

Edited by Srehpog, 01 October 2005 - 08:43 PM.

#16 Zarthas

Zarthas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 845 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:09 PM

Meh, some people can't take a joke...

Anyways, I figured out the thingy with the guy who doesnt talk to you. Groovy. I thought the guy next to the elavator was talking about the guard who guards the entrance to the deck :D

JJProductions, you crashed :D So did I.

Hey, there's some kinda bug... I think it's what JJproductions was talking about.
If you crash and die die once, then start over again, the elavator doesnt get created when you come back up from the scanning room. Sounds like some variable doesnt get toggled back.

Edited by Zarthas, 01 October 2005 - 08:18 PM.

#17 RetroVortex

RetroVortex

8 bit updater

• 558 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:16 PM

I've like what you've done and I haven't played it much..
but i'll reply with a full review tommorrow...
Very nice graphics 98 percenty origional!! (zelda-ish at some bits but hey nobody's perfect)

#18 BKO376

BKO376

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

uh... how do you talk to people?

EDIT
Ugh... nevermind... enter

Edited by BKO376, 01 October 2005 - 08:24 PM.

#19 GoronSlayer99

GoronSlayer99

GMC Member

• 305 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:32 PM

I'm going to play alot more, but it seems awesoe so far. I ran around, got the disk, delivered the tray, accessed the computer, then something bad happened and I was like "Woah...this reminds me of final fantasy" The stars in the background were flying fast, the music fitting perfect. Very cinematic. Then I ran around and couldn't find the escape pods or whatever and died. But all and all, it was very cool. Keep it up. :D

Edit: How can you save? ...Can you?

Edited by GoronSlayer99, 01 October 2005 - 08:37 PM.

#20 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:39 PM

Hey, there's some kinda bug... I think it's what JJproductions was talking about.
If you crash and die die once, then start over again, the elavator doesnt get created when you come back up from the scanning room.  Sounds like some variable doesnt get toggled back.

I don't know why I even added that in the first place. It's a global variable and a room_restart(), of course it wouldn't work. What a ridiculous idea that was. Fixed.

People, don't die. You have ONE minute to get to the secure areas: just run right! Don't mess up. :D

Secure areas: run RIGHT.

GoronSlayer, you can save at a Save Station, and the first one is just after the 'exit ship' cutscene. And thanks for the comment about Final Fantasy, that's high praise indeed! :D

Edited by Srehpog, 01 October 2005 - 08:41 PM.

#21 Scooternew

Scooternew

GMC Member

• 1325 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:45 PM

I saw this at ZFGC, and I know the hard work you put into this game. You truly deserve the high recognition you are already getting.

#22 BKO376

BKO376

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:03 PM

This definately deserves staff's choice. Hear that staff!?!?!

#23 RetroVortex

RetroVortex

8 bit updater

• 558 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 10:21 PM

Right here's my review so listen up:

Graphics:
How I really like what you've doen with thew graphics they were not too complicated, but they weren't too simple so i really like it and I loved the space effect you really pulled it off...
I can tell you based this on zelda sprites but they are great sprites to use as a base:
Also love the menu and the cutscenes
Good Job!!
10/10

Sound and Music:
Now Usually this is where a game falters, but you haven't missed a detail, the music is nice and compliments the game really well, and there is a sound effect for everything
I don't think there is a game out thre with better sounds

9/10

Gameplay:
Now this is score may change because I'm not very far into the game, (i'm in the ice cave with all the puzzles and enemies) now I really think this is a quality gameplay; I like the sword and the pause menu and and the save functions I can't falter it ,(trust me I falter a lot of games)
and this is bug free!! perfect movement and the use of the keyboard is fatastic!! (the only way this can get better is joypad support, but i got joy2key so i can use a joypad for this game anyway!!) I can't wait to try out the minigames and keyboard..

9/10

I can see this game took you 2 and a half years.. It is of a great quality and i personnally think that this is better than Wubly!! (sorry wubly you may be unique but sometimes high quality beats origionality!!) and I look forward to a sequel or a new project.
You are one of the best here, Period!!

Total score: 28/30
My score: 9/10 (best game I've ever reviewed!!)

well actually there is one snag but it's not important and that is the resolution change but hey that's what you get for High quality

EDIT: I also have to say that this should be Staffs choice and Cage Match!!
It would pawn both!!

Edited by RetroVortex, 01 October 2005 - 10:31 PM.

#24 jaj

jaj

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 10:25 PM

I would like to say how much I like this and what exactly I like about it but I am out of words. So just to say you did a very good job!

#25 Pickaplex0

Pickaplex0

GMC Member

• 26 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:51 AM

:D By far one of the best games I have ever played. By the way, Congrats on your dedication. The longest I've ever worked on a game is about 7 months. :D

#26 fuse

fuse

GMC Member

• 254 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:58 AM

I can't find where to put the key card. Please someone help.

Anyway the game is good. I haven't found many problems yet.

#27 ru4iowahawkeyes

ru4iowahawkeyes

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:06 AM

fun but way to long!
I dont even know what i am doing!

im in chapter 1
(after the crash)

well great game!

10/10! :D

Steven

#28 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:26 AM

Wow. Thanks. ;)

For all you people having trouble with the far-too-complicated ship section:

Ship FAQ:

- Talk to the NPC in the furthest south-east room, by the desk with a monitor on it. He'll ask you for a decrypted disk.
- Get the disk from the small table in the bottom-left corner of the main room.
- Press Enter on the glass of drink by the main desk to distract the guy standing there.
- Use the PC behind the main desk. The disk is now decrypted.
- Return to the first NPC and talk to him.
- Go to the bar and grab the tray of drinks waiting. Answer "Yes!".
- Go left to the front deck, and talk to the NPC on the platform, return to the main area and use the lift.
- Use the PC at the desk in the little room up here to launch a cutscene.
- After cutscene, use the lift to leave.
- On arrival in the main area, run RIGHT to leave the ship...

Also be sure to check the bug list in the first post. There is a way to lock yourself in a dungeon room, so be sure to avoid it. ;)

Edited by Srehpog, 02 October 2005 - 06:40 AM.

#29 RetroVortex

RetroVortex

8 bit updater

• 558 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:57 AM

I think i may be the farthest in the game in the ice caves, but I don't know how to solve the second 3 in a row puzzle with the blocks

#30 Deadheat

Deadheat

Retro Maniac

• 659 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:00 AM

mmm well im into the cave. I killed that snake boss and he dropped that thing, i cant remember what it was. But now i have no idea what to do?!? And Retro im further then you:P

Some of those puzzles were hard, but im stupid so yeah XD

anyhelp of what to do next?

#31 RetroVortex

RetroVortex

8 bit updater

• 558 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:15 AM

You beat me!!
Oh well....
I'm stupider!!

#32 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:23 AM

Deadheat, you can always choose the 'directive' box in the Pause menu for hints. Right now though, you should have a crystal which fits into the pedestal in the entrance room and opens the way North. You can also save there.

Vortex, the solution to the second block puzzle in the room with 3 in is:
- left side, top
- underside, right
- left side, bottom
- topside, left

As of this afternoon I'll be away for a few days (going to university, takes a few days to register for a web connection, etc.), so if you need anything, just post it here or PM or email me or whatever. Don't let the topic sink! ;)

#33 Deadheat

Deadheat

Retro Maniac

• 659 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:43 AM

ok i passed the first dungeon, now i just have to find the shrine to the east ;)
wish me luck ;)

Edited by Deadheat, 02 October 2005 - 10:32 AM.

#34 Carnivac

Carnivac

The Hunter

• GMC Member
  • 3234 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:23 AM

Hmm.. I dunno. Theres stuff I like about this and stuff I don't.

The graphics are fairly nicely drawn though I don't like the sprites much. Everyone I've seen seems to be a Link To The Past main sprite edit and lack real character. The backgrounds are ok though a bit bland in color usage. The ship worried me slightly how there only seemed to be walls above and below but none to the side. Made it seem more like floating platforms whizzing through space than an actual craft. Ain't too keen on how small everything is, its double the resolution of most 16 bit games but its made everything half the size. Theres a couple of those cheap looking built in GM room transistions which make it look very amateur. The sketches in the cut scenes are alright.

Sound seems ok. Sound effects kinda typical but music seemed nice though the ship tune did start to get on my nerves.

Controls bothered me a lot. Using Space bar is fine if you ain't using many other keys but its clumsy when you have keys above it to you. Just ain't comfortable. And having to use Return to talk to people? And seems most people can only be spoken to from one side? Kinda awkward. Also the mouse pointer was annoying as hell, popping up whenever I needed to answer a multiple choice question. I don't see the need for the mouse at all. Is there any other way to select the options?

The whole ship bit was kinda boring as well. Always preferred it in games like Link To The Past where you were immediately drawn into the story and prepared to fight, it helping ya get the feel of the combat early on which to me is one of the most important things in games like these. Searching for a way to get coffee ain't quite got the same appeal for me. And why doesn't the machine offer me black coffee?

Anyways I listed all them negative things because other than those points I think this is a very good game with enough gameplay to last a while. I'll be playing again later though I'll set JoyToKey up to assign all the controls to joypad.... though the mouse pointers still gonna be an irritance.

Better than Zelda? Nah... but not a bad attempt at all and is probably way more deserving than some of the games in the Staff Choice (cannot stand that most recent one at all)

Nice work.

Spoiler

MOD EDIT: Your signature is over the maximum total permitted height of 150px and has been spoilered. Please fix.

#35 Srehpog

Srehpog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:39 AM

The entire ship section is worrying me quite a bit. It was the first thing I ever coded and it's caused so much trouble since, mainly by requiring a lot of updating and "why on earth did I do that" effect, but also by not actually being any good, and putting a lot of players off straight away. I may just delete it altogether. As you say, the ship effect isn't convincing, I used terrible transitions rather than just a simple scroll.....hmm. Might just cut the whole thing.

As for the controls, does ring finger on Z, middle on X, and index on Space not work? That's the way I imagine most people would play it, and it seems a little more comfortable than the usual straight-line ASD/ZXC/QWE systems. The multiple-choice messages are just the inbuilt response message system. I would have made my own text engine but didn't have the time, and I figured that could go on the "next time" list.

I do absolutely urge you to get past the initial boring, inelegant, amateurish bits though. I think you'd be pretty impressed with some of the later dungeons, particularly the fourth, or the boss of the first. I promise it shakes off the Zelda roots after a while. ;)

#36 Carnivac

Carnivac

The Hunter

• GMC Member
  • 3234 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:48 AM

As for the controls, does ring finger on Z, middle on X, and index on Space not work? That's the way I imagine most people would play it, and it seems a little more comfortable than the usual straight-line ASD/ZXC/QWE systems.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not even remotely comfortable for me. Maybe you got more desk space in front of your keyboard but if I try that I can't rest my wrist anywhere. Besides my Space bar is also a piece of crap and has to be hit pretty hard to work (which is why I always have to spend time editing my own posts and smacking down the space bar to break up the words). Before I got joypad USB converters I used to play all my SNES and Arcade games with QWE ASD as the 6 button lay out so I would be more used to that. No big deal though. Like I said I'm gonna set up a JoyToKey config like I have to do with so many GM games.

Spoiler

MOD EDIT: Your signature is over the maximum total permitted height of 150px and has been spoilered. Please fix.

#37 TyR

TyR

Webdesigner

• 279 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:13 PM

Seriously, a good game.

Amazing storyline, gameplay and feeling.

The only thing I dont like is that you change the screen res... makes it look blurry and stuff on big LCD monitors...

#38 kylethompson

kylethompson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 946 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:14 PM

possibly the best game I've EVER played!

I love it!!!
11/10

#39 JJProductions

JJProductions

Agamma Corpus

• 2211 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:38 PM

possibly the best game I've EVER played!

I love it!!!
11/10

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You havent played very many games, have you?

(Not trying to diss the game, I was talking about professional games. This is decent for a GM game)

#40 yami kazi

yami kazi

GMC Member

• 43 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:54 PM

i love this game a true gm classic 9.5/10

wonderful

#41 Nailog

Nailog

GMC Member

• GMC Elder
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:14 PM

I actually liked the ship section. I thought it was a nice introduction to the game. It might have been better if the player had a little dialogue at the beginning, mentioning needing to see the ship controller about a premonition, but the other NPCs gave enough clues to figure out what had to be done.

The main thing that has stopped me from playing are the glitches. The dying and then the elevator disappearance in the ship. The pause error when in the village. Both required quitting, and each time I had to redo the entire intro again.

So far I really like the game, but I'll have to play some other time, when I wouldn't mind running through the introduction again. ;)
<div align='center'>
<!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> : <a href="http://www.yoyogames...members/Nailog" target="_blank">YYG Profile</a> : <a href="http://members.cox.net/nailog/" target="_blank">Page of Random Stuff</a> : <a href="http://www.yoyogames...mes/show/21557" target="_blank">Isometric Strategy RPG Engine 1.05</a> (<a href="http://forums.yoyoga.../3/topics/7352" target="_blank">forum topic</a>) :

I fell into Fallout 3 and I can't get out.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
</div>

#42 Kapser

Kapser

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1644 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

That game was pretty cool. The desing and graphics was nice, we can see a lot of effort in this game. My only frustration was that i couldnt figure out how to save, only reason i stopped playing ;)

Good game!

#43 GoronSlayer99

GoronSlayer99

GMC Member

• 305 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 02:50 PM

That game was pretty cool. The desing and graphics was nice, we can see a lot of effort in this game. My only frustration was that i couldnt figure out how to save, only reason i stopped playing ;)

Good game!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Once the ship crashes, you exit that little house, and go to the house thing below it. Walk up to the..uhhh... I don't remember what it was. Computer maybe? I think so, I can't remember. Anyways, you save there. ;)

#44 Zakreon

Zakreon

GMC Member

• 353 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:13 PM

awww.. i want so bad... but it would take me like forever to download a 20mb game, it takes 10 minutes to dl a 1mb game, think about 20 ;)

#45 GoronSlayer99

GoronSlayer99

GMC Member

• 305 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

awww.. i want so bad... but it would take me like forever to download a 20mb game, it takes 10 minutes to dl a 1mb game, think about 20 ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The host is good. Very good. It took 45 seconds for me to dload, whereas a 2 MB game usually takes 30 seconds. I recommend starteing the download and if you aren't happy with the speed you can cancel it, but it's very good, I think you should give it a shot.

#46 minihampe

minihampe

GMC Member

• 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:37 PM

WOOOOHOOO ;)
the best game made in :GM077: !!!!
it is very well built...
and it has nice story ;)
beter then zelda :GM011:
10/10 in all things!!!!!

#47 hughman

hughman

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 568 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:05 PM

very nice game indeed found at least one little bug... the first time I went to the "leaf flame sun sky" room I killed off fire first I think and then I was unable to get out of the room or kiil off the others and leave... but I reloaded it and went through it in the right order and it worked
the boss seems to be very hard to me but still working on it...
one thing I found interesting was that you had a guy asking if you wanted to play a game(I think cups) on the ship but yet it didn't seem to me that you could get any credits yet to play it

anyway very nice game it is indeed one of the best GM games out there and I can tell that a lot of time was put into this

btw the little puzzles were awesome! not sure why I liked them so much but felt good to figure them all out by myself.

definitely going to keep this game for a while

#48 BKO376

BKO376

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:16 PM

I challenge anyone to name a better GM Game.

#49 Zarthas

Zarthas

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 845 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:19 PM

Jumper! ROFLMAO

#50 Zairik

Zairik

GMC Member

• 1419 posts