Things You Should and Should Not Do
When you see Spam or Porn posted anywhere in the forums:
- Report the post. A moderator will remove it and disable the spammer's account.
- NEVER reply to the topic. Don't reply to say that it's spam, or to say you reported it. That only keeps the spam alive. Your account will be disabled if you reply to spam.
When Spam or Porn is sent to you by Personal Message (PM):
- Do NOT complain about it on the forum. That just gives the spammer more attention.
- You may block that member from PMing you again. See instructions below on how to do this.
- If the PM is truly dangerous such as pornography, viruses or illegal keys, then contact an Administrator.
- DO NOT bother the Staff about advertising, or annoying members -- especially during Staff nap time (8am - 10pm).
How to block PM from other members:
- In your Control Panel select the Profile menu tab.
- Select the item on the left labeled Manage Ignored Users
- Add the member's name in the box, select the desired ignore options, and click the Save Changes button. From then on, this member cannot send messages to you.
- Members on your ignore list can be removed at any time from this panel.