Work In Progress Forum Rules
The WIP forums (for both PC and MAC games) are for posting Game Maker games or demos that are still under major development. Finished games belong in the Creations Forums.
- #1 Rule: All topics MUST contain a playable demo. Splash screens and empty rooms are NOT playable demos.
- You must provide a DIRECT LINK to the demo. Don't just post a link to your website.
- Steam users should provide an alternative DIRECT LINK for those members that do not own the Steam Version of GM:Studio
- You must provide a non-installer version. Installers are allowed, as long as a non-installer is ALSO provided.
- Please do not post topics from this list: Projects That Are Not Allowed
This information is optional, but it may increase your replies.
Describe the Game: Be descriptive and accurate (don't exaggerate). Explain the features and gameplay. Write clearly with proper spelling. Avoid fancy formatting and excessive color.
Provide Screenshots: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SCREENSHOTS (suggested image hosts). A video of the gameplay is also useful.
Keep posted images under 800 x 600 pixels, and under 100 kB per image. You may include up to 5 images per post.
The information below should also be provided as a courtesy to members (you don't have to use this template):
- Category: Arcade, puzzle, shooter, etc.
- File Size:
- GM Version: Studio, GM8, etc.
- Vista Compatible: yes / no
- Changes Screen Resolution: yes / no
- Download Link: suggested hosting sites
Note About Teams
Team members working on the same game must NOT bump each others posts. Back-to-back posts by team members will be removed.
Check this topic for sites where you can upload your game and screenshots.
Edited by chance, 08 December 2013 - 07:53 PM.
Title change and clarity