I actually made this program to ease the the creation of buildings for some project I worked on, called Newcitysim.
but it's suitable for all 3d gamemaker games, since it exports objects as d3d_model (extension .nbf).
- mouse-controlled, easy to use modeller (thanks to Yourself's 2d to 3d script)
- saving as d3d model
- 7 different standard shapes: block, cylinder, cone, wedge, arch, floor and wall
- Really easy UV-mapping
- automatic normal fixing for basic shapes, it doesn't matter which way you drag, the normals are always good.
Update 2-4-07: recompiled it with Gm7, so it's Vista compatible
New in V1.3:
- view/grid changes
- layout updated
- textures now loadable from any folder
- doubleclicking an object will center the view on that object
- selecting groups (hold ctrl while selecting)
- group/ungroup (press 'g'/'u')
- various other fixes...
New in V1.22:
- added box where you see the dimension of the selected object.
- fixed bug in properties view of cylinders and cones.
New in V1.19:
- General program settings are now saved in ini-files
- scrolling with right mouse button when uv-mapping fixed
Download from yoyogames.com
Edited by L4nt0m, 04 June 2007 - 12:56 PM.