I liked the new version. It definitely felt more stream-lined, with the increased movement speeds and card graphics.
A few issues / suggestions / questions though ...
1. You might want to make sure the card sprites are marked as transparent. The monster cards that I saw had black pixels on the corners of the cards, making the rounded corners sharp.
2. When highlighting a character action button, the creature underneath the button is also highlighted. I don't think this is supposed to happen, as the cursor doesn't highlight any other creatures when in the actions menu (unless they happen to be underneath a button).
3. Have you considered making the game full-screen, and changing the resolution if the current desktop resolution is below the required game resolution? Having the game take up 95% of my screen (with a resoution of 1024X768) but still having part of the game screen off my monitor at the top and bottom is a tad annoying. Especially since the taskbar interferes. (Not all of us have it set to auto-hide.)
4. Could you resize the creature cards (either by cropping wasted space, or by just making them smaller) so that they fit inside the right-hand panel?
5. Could you edit the player cards, changing some of the captions like "Starting Weapon" and "Starting Armor," and use a card to display the currently selected character's stats, instead of the simple text draw? The highlighted monster card could go directly beneath it. Also, you could get rid of the boxes showing the whole party stats, and use the highlighting system that creatures are using. When a character is highlighted, the currently selected character's card could be replaced with the highlighted character's card.
6. Would you consider removing the automatic map centering when selecting characters, and allow the player to move the map with the arrow keys? (Now that they are no longer used for movement.) Some of us have never actually played the board game, and it would be nice to be able to browse around the full map.
7. For those of us who don't have the game, could you explain a bit about how attacking and defending work in the help section?
I guess that's enough for now. Nice work.